I want to do it

-requested-
Warning—Mommy!x Nat -idk if that's much of a warning but- torture- so if you don't like I'd advise you to skip 😳
I also chose to do this because I'm kind of testing the waters a little to see if I'm... comfortable writing this and to see if you are okay with it, so please let me know once you've finished please, it would be of great help. <3 :)
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//

"But mommy always gets to do it!" You huff folding your arms whilst in a meeting. Natasha always gets to intimidate the suspect they're bringing in for questioning and you don't find it fair. Your slumped in your chair with a pouty lip. Natasha glared at you due to your bad behaviour but couldn't help the faintest smile pulling at the corners of her lips at your cuteness. She turned to cap to see him contemplating on weather to give you a try at it. But before she could say something he swiftly said "would you like to try Y/N?" Making you look up eagerly. You nodded frantically but soon stopped to look at Natasha, she had a worried yet mad face on making you gulp.

The meeting was soon finished and you had been dragged to your room by Natasha. "What was that love?" she smiled wickedly. You were scared but you always had to tell the truth, mommy's rules. "I'm sorry mommy, it's just... you get to have all the fun, I want a turn. Please don't be mad" you say quietly looking down to your feet shuffling them slightly. Natasha was quite confused, she never thought you'd be up for it but she seemed to take amusement in your efforts "does my little one want to be mean too?" She said darkly making you shiver lightly, I mean she could always finish off what you started, guaranteed that you weren't going to be successful. "Okay baby, I'll tell you what..." she smirked making your head shoot up. "If you can get this guy to talk, I'll give you a reward later, but if you don't, you'll be punished" she challenges making you suddenly nervous. You had to think about it a little, the last time you had a punishment, you couldn't walk for a week and you had very nearly lost your voice. Natasha could see your brain working, weather to risk it or not. But you wanted to make everyone proud. So you agreed shocking both you and Natasha.
***
Natasha stood in the observation room watching you with the suspect, and she must say, she was proud. You were relentless and merciless. She had never seem this side of you. The guy was covered in blood and was just on the brink of breaking. You even had ways of torture she hadn't even known and she hated to admit it but it scared her a fraction of how you knew how to do this.

It even got to the point of where he was nearly screaming  for you to stop as you pushed splinters of bamboo under his fingernails making Natasha squirm. The guy has at least 4 broken ribs a torn gastrocnemius due to your temper and a few missing teeth. He looked like hell. Tony was also there and he found that you were not what he made you out to be, hell you even scared Natasha making him absolutely terrified. "Tell me where she is!" You demanded. "Next time I won't be so nice" you smile cunningly, twisting the piece under his delicate nail making him scream. "Okay okay she's....."He wailed finally given up. "Thank you" you smile sweetly whilst patting his bruised cheek making him his before walking out leaving him a bleeding hurting mess.
***
You were sat in the lounge next to cap reading a book whilst he was listening to trouble man *wink* when Nat and Tony came in. Natasha looked proud yet a little concerned yet Tony looked like if you were to simply say boo he would cry. Never in a million years would they think you would do anything like that. "Hey mommy" you smile as she returns it and cap turns to look over at them smiling. "You okay Tony?" Cap asked a little worried. Tony nodded furiously before running away. "He okay?" Cap asked Nat. She waved her had to dismiss his question. "He's fine seen as Y/N scared the living daylight out of him didn't you hun?" She asked proudly.

You huffed and crossed your arms. "Yeah but she's still alive." You countered leading to her raising her brows at you a little shocked. "I'm gonna go" Steve said before running away.

"I gotta say baby. I did not see that coming" she husked proudly walking over to you pulling you onto her lap. Your head was resting on her shoulders and her hands were drawing little circles on your hips as you two sat there in a comfortable silence. "But I want to ask, how?" She asked. You had to think for a second. "Well growing up, I kind of had to learn to fend for myself and to show no mercy I mean having both of your parents working for hydra, you sort of pick up in their bad habits." You mumble looking down in shame.

Natasha senses this and it only encourages her next move "come on baby, how about that reward" she winked standing up with you in her arms still.
Yeah, it was a good night.

An
Well this isn't really what I normally write so I'm not so sure if it's good or not but can you let me know if you like this sort of stuff because I really don't know.. :) also if you hadn't have really guessed I got the torture idea from lucifer 😬 -the show I'm not that much of a psycho
I know I'm like 2-3 days late but can i just say the Zemo, Bucky and Sam trio is a big YES. I just don't want him to Eff it up again!
Thank you all for 125k!!!! I just can't- I-
Thank you for reading I love you all!
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍