I've seen it

Mhmh a little angsty idk...
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//

You've seen it, you've seen how it ends. You've seen her endgame. You were running across the field when you fell to the floor with green wisps holding you down. You couldn't see anyone or thing, you were in utter darkness. Until , scene began to play before you. The purple sky looking beautiful you smiled at the pretty sight before you.

Then you heard whimpers. "It's okay" she smiled, tears glazing her eyes. She nodded lightly "I love you" she whispered as she pushed herself away from your grasp falling. Your scream shattered thick air. You watched the whole thing unfold not being able to move, your heart was jumping out of your chest as you stood mortified at what she did.

You were somewhere else now, a shallow lake. You gasped panicking as you rose from the depths of the water. Your sobs cracked your lungs. It was meant to be you. The soul stone in hand.

"No please no" you cried as you shook awake. It was a dream, yet it felt so real. Since then, you hadn't been the same. The team knew something was up with you. Wanda had peered in your mind only to find what had happened.

She showed the team. It was quiet for weeks. No one talked about it. They didn't want to believe it was true. Natasha didn't know. No one dared to tell her. She thought it was just the case of the Mondays.

~

"Y/N?" She asked softly staring at you. "Are you okay love?" Pulling you into her embrace. All of youse were just sat in the lounge having family time that Natasha set up. And people were lightly chatting  talking about the odd subject.

Yet you wasn't there. Mentally. You mind continued to replay that moment again and again. Natasha grew weary of you as a tear slipped from your eye unbeknownst to you. "Love."

"Hm?" You looked up at her. "I said are you okay?" Natasha repeated laying her head on your shoulder. You turned around to look at her. "I'm fine" you shrug, you voice hollow.

The whole team stayed quiet, watched with anticipation at what you would do, say. No one wanted to lose her. And you don't know what you would do if you was to lose her. "Just please... please don't ever leave me" you sobbed as you held her arms around your waist.

"Never" she hummed kissing the tears away.

~

"You promised" you cried as you held onto her arm. "You promised me you wouldn't ever leave me" you whimpered as tears rolled down your face.

"I'm sorry love," she whispered. "It's okay... I love you" she smiled weakly before pushing away plunging down to the bottom.

And just like that she was gone for good.

An
Whoops. I'm so sorry.
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍