Crimson pt.2

As you previously said, you were a vampire. You had been alive for around 500 years and not once had you felt the feelings you felt for this red-head . You joined the avengers because you were enhanced in many ways and you didn't want to be the monster you thought you were.

It has been two months since you confessed your love to the red-head and lucky for you, she felt the same. It was just another party by the impeccable Tony Stark. All was going well until someone made the smart choice to hit on Natasha. She did not stand for it one bit. She ended up smashing her glass of whiskey around the divi's head. Unfortunately, she also cut her hand. And you said to her that you can't control yourself around her. She took it surprisingly well, but it also constricted what you can do, like you can kiss and cuddle, sometimes make out depending on how much you fed. But by no means will you get physical with her. She was disappointed but she understood, you didn't want to hurt her.

When you got to her, she had blood running down her arm. And it wasn't a little cut, it was relatively serious. They had to get Dr. Cho. You knew if you stayed any longer things would've gone south you would have lost control. "I'm sorry, I- I can't I love you" you whispered and ran away. Not far, only to the roof. It was enough, not in anyone's way, everyone out of your way. It was nice to breathe and not have to worry about spiralling. After a while, you figured it was time to go back and see how she was doing.
You walk into her room. "Hey how are you?" You said softly. She wouldn't talk to you. "Nat" you sighed. "Please, talk to me"... still nothing, you didn't even know why. You didn't know what to do. You just stand there against the wall. About 10 minutes pass and she still wouldn't talk to you. "Natasha" you said quite firmly. "Talk to me" you said slightly raising your voice. She jumped and your heart broke. You slowly walked over to her and pulled her into a hug. You can smell the blood on her arm. It sets off that frenzy but you force yourself to ignore it. She sighs softly in your arms. "Please Natasha I can't read your mind" you mumble kissing her forehead. "It's just I hate it when i force you away" she whispered. "Awh baby no, I'm not being forced away, I just can't lose control when I'm with you, you are the only thing that matters to me Natasha and if anything was to happen to you especially at the hands of me, I would never ever forgive myself I love you more than anything and I can't afford to lose you" you tell her. She's sobbing and cuddling herself closer to you. The smell gets stronger and your eyes are going dark. Theres a burning sensation in the back of your throat. "Nat.." you whisper worriedly. She looks up at you and gasps. Reluctantly she lets you go. You can't stand this your breaking her. You force yourself to swallow those feelings. And you just pull her close again. "Y/N you can't you'll hurt your self. I can't let you do that." She whimpered. "It's okay, I'll let you know when it comes too much your okay for now" you say hoarsely. "I can't you know I can't" she says softly. "I love you Natasha" you say cupping her cheeks she flinches at first but then she relaxes. You kiss her softly and passionately.

"I have an idea." She said when she pulls away. She looks scared. "What love" you replied. "Make me like you." She mumbled. .....

AN
I am going to finish this off but I want to leave you all on a cliff hangar. Hehe sorry
Requests are welcome as always
Stay safe and love yourself 🤍🤍