Shall we

This was a lovely request. Thank you for the idea. Im sorry if it wasn't what you anted and I'm sorry for the wait, I've been quite busy but I hope this is okay. Lots of love ᗢ ⧗ for @julesbestie

"Everyone there's a new recruit joining us, please be nice." Fury said which caught everyone's attention. You walked in very confidently with a black silky suit and hair in a tight pony tail on ten back of your head. "Hi" you say. They all mutter a hi. All the boys seem a bit stunned. You smirk knowing it you that has the affect on them. You walk over to Natasha seen as she's the only one who's not in a state, you smile sweetly. And she smiled back "I'm Y/N." You say hold out your hand. "Natasha, Natasha Romanoff." She introduces herself. "It's nice to meet you Natasha." You say smiling. You two seem to be in a quite deep conversation talking about yours and hers fight skills and your powers, people each of you have taken out, stuff like that when you hear a voice clear and your broken away to see who it was. You are met by a lot of men looking at you, you shift in your seat quite uncomfortably before speaking. "What?...." you ask. They all seem to break away from their trance when you speak. "Oh nothing nothing." That all mumble and look away, you roll your eyes and turn back to Nat who's smirking at you. You just sigh and continue talking. You in the middle of rambling when you hear Tony "I'm throwing you a party tonight. To welcome you to the team properly." He stuttered. "Okay ... thanks" you say awkwardly. You get up and head to your new room. It's around 4:30pm so you decide to organise your room before getting ready for the party they were throwing.
It soon ticked to 6:30 and you decided to get a shower and dressed up not to fancy, you applied a nice amount of makeup and some stilettos to match your outfit.

You enter the party and once again, you can feel all the eyes on you. You feel quite uncomfortable so you go to your only friend if she'll have you as one on the team. Natasha. Now Natasha was VERY pretty so you didn't see why they were ogling you all the time but you tried to ignore it. She smiled as she saw you coming her way and excused herself from the conversation she was in. "Hey." You sigh. "Hi, so welcome to the team" she says making you smile. "Thank you, wanna dance?" You ask grinning at her. She smirked back at you then offered her arm out to which you accepted then made your way to the dance floor.
"Dance the night away
Life your life and stay young on the floor
Dance the night away
Grab somebody, drink a little more"
Whilst swaying your hips to the music along with Natasha, you still felt uncomfortable as of eyes were pinned to your body, and just your body. You look at Natasha and she can sense your uncomforted. She grabbed your arm and pulled you to the bar. She ordered you a martini with extra olives. "I know how you feel, they did the same to me until I put them in their place, told them I'm not one to be pushed around." She told you looking down at her drink. You turned to study her face, you could see that she was trying to hide her emotions. You gently place your arm on hers "it's okay Natasha, you don't have to hide your emotions away from me, I won't judge you." She turned to face you and smiled weakly and nodded. "Do you wanna get out of here?" She asked to which you nodded.
Both of you walk out of the tower and head down the path arm in arm.
"So where exactly are we going?" You ask her.
"I don't know." She says happily.
"I have an idea" you smile. She grinned and nodded
You went to a little pizza place then sat in Central Park next to a lake that had been illuminated by the moonlight. "So, who do you have your eyes on" she teased making you roll your eyes. "No one.. absolutely no one" you tease back. She raised her eyebrows "come on, you can tell me" she poked your side making you squeal. You look down at your lap. "Can I ?" You ask looking you at her. She tilted her head in confusion "of course, I've never opened up to someone so quickly before I met you.." she whispered. You smiled. "Well..." you say still not looking at her. Her eyes widen before she smiled and pulled you in for a kiss. It was sweet, soft and didn't last long. She pulled away shortly after. "So does that mean the feelings mutual?" You tease. She nodded and stood up.
You both made your way back to the tower arms still intertwined. Smiling, giggling and chatting about each other. It was late at night and the party was pretty much over. You pulled her into your room and put a movie on to watch together. You lent her come pyjamas and both of you got dressed, took makeup off and got into your bed. She looked tense so you lifted your arm up and she moved up next to you and snuggled into your side. You both ended up falling to sleep.
Morning came and you were the first one awake, you found Natasha still at your side so you slide out of bed trying your hardest not to wake her. And slip into the bathroom to shower. Once you've done, you skip across to the closet and chose your outfit for the day. Once finished. You walk out and found Natasha is wide awake and looking at you. You smile and jump into the bed next to her. "Good morning." You say. "Good morning to you too" she smiled sweetly. "Are you okay" you ask looking at her. Nodding, she says "last night was lovely and it was the best nights sleep I've had in a long time so thank you" she said. You pressed your lips to hers once more. "It was my pleasure and I would happily do it again if you would want to" you mumble against her lips. You feel her nod. You pull away when you need air. "Come on, let's go get breakfast." You say pulling her up. She smiled and you both walk to the kitchen hand in hand to be met by the rest of the team totally shocked. You both smile evilly at them and begin to make breakfast. "Well it looks like we've lost both of them" Tony said sounding a little upset making you and Natasha giggle.

An
I hope this is okay, I'm sorry if it was rushed I'm hoping to write a few more today, but I make no promises. I hope you all have a good day.
Let me know if you want me to write anything
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍