Perks of being in love with an avenger

You were British, born and raised in England. However, you went to new York on business yet you fell in love. You fell in love with Natasha Romanoff. Out of all the people you did not expect it to be her, though you were captivated by her. Everything that she did, her hair, her eyes, the murderous glace she would give anyone, her eyes, the way she could have anyone down in combat made your heart soar. You had no idea how a practical goddess would fall in love with someone like you. But sometimes you did like to refer back to your culture go being English. Like the always say they can take you out of Britain but they can't take the Britain out of you. That means; drinking tea, certain chocolate brands, the meals, the sweets(candy), a roast on Sunday, queuing nicely, bonfire night (though Natasha never knew what it was she was happy to have an excuse to celebrate and so did the team). You loved your culture yet not the country, you had always wanted to live in New York, now that you are and you have a wonderful partner, you couldn't be happier yet you did struggle. The avengers were like your second family, they took you in very easily due to the fact that Natasha trusted you, which lead to them trusting you. But sometimes you wanted nothing more than to sit down, with a cup of tea and watch coronation street. Natasha was always puzzled at your likes of the British telly but she loved you so she didn't mind watching your shows. She loved you so much she let you buy your favourite snacks no matter how expensive they were or how much postage cost. You were thankful for her.

You got her into liking the real way to make tea and soon she became obsessed with Yorkshire tea, which happen to be your favourite brand of tea. You would always, I mean always cook a roast dinner on a Sunday to feel more at home they didn't complain because they loved your cooking and the fact they didn't have to buy or make anything. You would go out to trader joes the day before and buy all the ingredients and chop them up and prepare them or the next day. When Sunday came along you wold lock everyone out of the kitchen and get to cooking, despite Natasha begging to help you but you dismissed her and told her to relax, you and her were both stubborn and she eventually gave in. You would tune the radio to play an English channel to cook to because you love the humour of your people.

Tony and you got along with your extreme sarcasm and terrible wit. Tony would make a comment and make you laugh and you would do the same. You two were terrible together. The were happy for him to have finally found someone who likes his comedy.

You and Loki got along due to what part of England you came from. You were form the posh southern area so you were told often you had a silver tongue and your love for Shakespeare didn't help, you would bask together in the library and wallow over the characters and his stories.

They all adored your cooking, especially Thor as he woke you up at a ridiculous hour nearly all the time to help with his "empty stomach". You didn't mind, you loved that he enjoyed your food. You would stand at the counter making him food and he would tell you stories about asguard, it sounded lovely to say the least. You found it soothing.

You and Steve got along well due to your likes of history, he would sit and tell you stories of his time in the 40-50s. He also liked you because you spoke French, not many people he came across these days couldn't but you were fluent having been there every year since you were little and were taught it at a young age. You added the language, it was beautiful. Natasha loved it when you spoke to her in French and you love diet when she spoke he native Russian tongue.

Clint took a liking to you due to your dedication. He asked you if he wanted to teach you how to shoot an arrow and you agreed, you had some practice due to going to camos when you were little due to your parents going off during the summer to get away or for business. You had always enjoyed archery but didn't continue it. When you first shot your arrow he was shocked to say the least you hit the bullseye nearly every time. He even set you up with moving ones and you still managed to hit them. Natasha was also shocked, but it hade her fall even more for you.

Banner was different, he was quiet and reserved, you didn't really talk much to him, but him but when you did it was always a nice conversation. He would often ask for your help in the lab, now you knew nothing about science but you always loved to do the experiments so you never said no.

You and Wanda clicked very easily, she was sweet, you loved it when her accent would come through at some words. Though it made Nat super jealous you always reassured her she was just a friend and nothing more. And to convince her even more you would capture her in a loving and slow kiss, then would remind her that you didn't kiss your friends like that and besides she has a thing for vision. You and Wanda always pampered together, like facemasks, going to get your nails done. You brought Natasha along with you one time and she vowed to come every time, she loved it and it made you giggle at her girly side coming out.

But overall you were closest to peter, mostly because his childish behaviour reminded you of your best friend back at home, and that he was just sweet and very respectful it made you laugh. He would call people by their last name and it made you giggle. (Like Mr. Stark, Miss. Romanoff Dr .Banner, Mr .Clint and it made you laugh when they told him to stop but he couldn't he was too kind for it)

Overall you fell in love with Natasha, got a new family and remained loyal to your culture.

An
I have no idea where this came from, I just kept going on and on but it was a little bit cute how your character got close with each one in their own individual way. :)
As always;
Requests are welcome
Please stay safe and love yourself 🤍🤍