I'm so tired of love songs.

(soulmate au.)

You were at the avengers compound, you were a new recruit and was sat at the kitchen island having breakfast with the rest of the team listening to music with earphones in. You had just recently broke up with your ex partner so you were a little down but you would be okay.

in your earphones:
"I'm so tired of love songs
tiret d of love songs
tired of love songs
tired of love

just wanna go home
wanna go home
wanna go home wo-ah-oh

so tired of love songs
tired of love songs
tired of love songs
tired of love

just wanna go home
wanna go home
wanna go home wo-ah-oh"

---------------------------------------

"ughh" you hear Natasha say.
"what's wrong Nat?" you hear Cap ask.
"My soulmate won't stop listening to sad music its depressing" she complained. You took out your earphones, "what songs are they playing...?" you ask. She raise her eyebrows at you, and sang a few lines , "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, something like that." she mumbled. Your eyes widened and you swiftly walked out.

You were sat on your bed listening to music once again, when Natasha slid into your room. You didn't know what to do, if you stopped the music she would know and you didn't want to scare her away, so you kept the earphone in and turned it down a little bit and sat up, she came and sat next to you, bearing in mind, it was a Friday and she always comes into your room to watch a movie. "Hey, so  what do you want to watch?" you ask her. "Hmmm I don't know." she hums. You just sit there waiting for an answer not really trusting what your going to say. "are you okay, your quiet tonight." she asked. You nod. "What's the matter?" She asked a little agitated. You look at her "nothing, just got something on my mind that's all... now what should we watch?" You sighed.
"Tell me... what's on your mind." She says softly. You  raised her eyebrows and then took your other earbud the one that wasn't in your ear, and put it in her ear just as a new song came on,
In the earphones:
"She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes
Hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect
And all the boys, they were saying they were into it
Such a pretty face, on a pretty neck"
Kiwi- Harry Styles (this is the only song by him I like). Don't come for me :(

———————————————————

You look at her with sad eyes and she cupped your face. "I'm sorry" you mumble. "Whatever for?" She asked firstly. "For it being me, you deserve so much better than just me." You mutter looking down at your lap. "Hey hey hey... wait... why would you say that?" She asked sadly whilst lifting your head up to catch her gaze. "Because your like you, amazing, flawless, relentless and beautiful and then there's me just ... me." You mumble still looking in her eyes. She looked sad. And she was why did you think so little of yourself, you were perfect in her eyes.

So, to remove any doubt of you not being good enough, she slowly leaned in and pressed her lips to yours, while tears rolled down your cheeks. She tried to pull away but you cupped her face and pulled her back into your lips, deepening the kiss. And when you pulled away, you were both gasping for air. "Please don't ever thing of yourself like that, your perfect and anyone would be so lucky to have you in their lives, I love you Y/N I always have." She assured you.

You smiled but then looked at her confused. "Wait..  always have.. [you gasped] did you know?!" You half ask half shout. She smiled sheepishly and nodded. You smile/ gasp and re-connect your lips once again and you feel her smile into the kiss. She clambered onto your thighs straddling you. You hold onto her hips pulling her close. You pull away when you feel the need to breathe again. "I love you too Natasha." And recounted your lips.

An
I like this one. I think? Anyways hehe idk what to say.. thank you for 39k readssssssssss I love you all :))
Let me know if you want me to write anything
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍