grounded (dr x Nat)

You were grounded for sneaking out at night when all you wanted was time for yourself. You were a respectful child and was VERY good at hiding your emotions due to the fact you were the daughter of. Natasha Romanoff. When Natasha found out about you sneaking out she was livid, she explained that you couldn't be doing things like that because she made a lot of rivals from her past. She was going off at toy and you listened, you could see where she was coming from but all you wanted to do was to sit around the the lake and relax. It calmed you now you can't. Even though you were pulsing with anger your face remained, sympathetic, it was and ability you managed to master from such a young age -age being 3- .

You didn't express your emotions, you bottled them all up and then let them out when you were training. You also found that useful, it was a way to keep everyone off your shoulder. To act like you were okay when quite frankly you weren't, you weren't okay. No matter what you didn't there was always these voices in your head constantly degrading you, persuading you to do things you know you shouldn't be doing. It seemed like a good idea, it was good way to advert the pain you emotionally felt. So you physically inflicted it upon you.

You were grounded, you didn't argue with anything you were told like you normally would've, they thought it was a way to make them feel sympathetic but you told them that you knew what you didn't was wrong and you deserved to learn your lesson. They ordered you to get up at the crack of dawn and train, then you would get something to eat and be right back to your room, everything was taken from you except a book, you asked your mom for a book and she caved in and gave you a book.

Over the time of your grounding, you had read it over 10 times but you didn't mind, it was a quite complicated piece of writing so it took you some time to de code it and you eventually fell in love with it. You wouldn't talk to anyone, if they asked if you were okay when they brought their food to you, but you'd nod at the slightest. Everyone thought Natasha was being a little harsh but she said you needed it learn and you did, you knew you would be punished but the escape for a while was worth it.

Your mom would come in every so often and try to talk to you and it frustrated her, you would be kind and respectful when she wanted you to scream and shout at her to let it be over with. Yet you didn't, you knew that wouldn't work so you just sucked it up and lived through the punishment without an ounce of complaining. She found it odd like some sort of reverse psychology but no you was just getting it done.

"What's the matter Y/N?" Natasha asked.
"Nothing why?"
"Because your acting strange, what's going on?"
"Mhm nothing."
"Y/N"
"Please don't, nothing wrong." You whine.
"Don't what ?" She kept pestering you.
"Don't try and get anything out of me, because it won't work." You mumble.
"Why won't you talk to me?"
"Because... nothings wrong now please leave."
"Not until you tell me what's the matter."
You don't talk to her and keep a straight face "please go" you whisper and she does.

2 weeks later

Your grounding had been lifted and the first thing you do is go to the lake, what you didn't know was, Natasha was following you. You sat down at the side of the lake and take a deep breath. You weren't a rebellious child but you did needed to get away once in a while. You felt at ease here.
"So was this where you was going?" Natasha asked.
You nod but don't face her.
"I'm sorry" you whisper.
"I know" she mumbled back.
"I just needed to get away." You say eventually turning to look at her.
"I understand" she said as she came to sit next to you. She wrapped her arm around you and you leaned into her grip, placing your head on her shoulder. "I just worry about you" she said wearily. "I know, I love you mom" you breathed. "I love you to sweetie" she said and you spent the rest of the day sat at the lake.
An
This is crap like literally crap I don't even know where it came from but I just thought of it and wrote it omg I'm sorry — and thank you for 27k reads I can't even omg thank you so much
Requests are always welcome
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍