wtf!!

You liked to clean, it calmed you couldn't stand living in a messy area so you was always cleaning and picking up after everyone except Natasha because she knows how much you hate it. You had just been training and you went to get a shower before you went back to the team.

You walked out of the elevator and into the kitchen to get some water when you nearly tripped over something. Now why someone would ever leave something in the middle of the footpath, you'd never know. So you looked down to see Thor's hammer, you groan actually getting annoyed of this now, you pick it up and carry it into the lounge. "EVERYONE HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU HAVE TO BE TOLD TO CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES... THOR HERE NEXT TIME I FIND IT LYING AROUD, IM THROWING IT AWAY!!!" you half joked as you threw the Mjolnir at him. Everyone looked at you with astonishment. "okay what the fuck?" Clint nearly shouted. You frown at him;"I was only joking" you grumble as you sit next to Nat. She looked just as shocked. "what?" you ask everyone. "you're worthy." she says still in shock. You smile wickedly "I guess I'll have to be living and putting up with these morons" you huff still not phased. "no you lifted the hammer." Tony argued. "so?..." you say back. "so you can harness the power of a god" Thor boomed cheerily as he walked over and lifted you up, you giggling in his strong grasp. "really?" you asked stunned. They all nodded. "my lovers worthy" Nat smirked, making you blush. "wow, Loki better watch is back" you whisper to Thor making him chuckle before he put you down back next to Natasha. You looked just as confused as the rest of them. "tv?" You ask awkwardly leaning for the remote turning on whist everyone nodded, still shocked but looking at the tv. You snuggle into Nat and she cuddles you close, pressing kisses to your forehead until you drift off.

An
I'm literally spamming my ideas down because a few days ago, I had so many in my mind and stupid me didn't write them down so I'm really bored right now so I'm writing and posting as I go along. fun :)
requests are welcome
stay safe everyone and love yourself. 🤍🤍