I kissed a girl

Tw warning kind of: mild homophobia.
Somewhat tiktok inspired
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//
You were sat at in the lounge of the avengers tower when you heated shouting from the corridors peaking your interest. "I'm telling you Morgan, if you kiss a girl, your out" Tony warned. "What if I want to?" She whined. "Then you'll have to move out, I'm not having my daughter liking girls [I know Tony isn't like this but I thought it would be a good story line]" he snarled. Your head shot up as he walked in the lounge plopping down on a spare seat. You looked over to Natasha and she shrugged her shoulders looking a little hurt.

"He's right mini Stark" Bruce chimed in. "We can't allow it, it would bring too much unwanted attention to us" he continued. "Yea we don't allow it" cap said. You looked over to cap with wide eyes and before anyone could say anything else, you decided to step in before anyone else could get involved "well Tony, for your information, I kissed a girl and I liked it, why can't Morgan?" You asked angrily.

His head snapped in your direction looking as if you said you didn't find him attractive. "Excuse me," he said. "I. Kissed. A. Girl. And. I. Liked. It." You repeated looking over to Nat who smiled and nodded. You walked over to Morgan who looked like she was going to cry. You cupped her face; "Morgan, sweetie, you love whoever you want to love, don't let your dad or anyone else tell you you can love someone." You smile and bring her into a hug.

"I believe in you sweetheart." You whisper and kiss her head lightly. "Come on date night, me, you and Natasha." You smile and grab the two girls before walking out.

An
I feel like this message is very important and needed to be heard. You do you, don't let anyone else say or tell you any different. There's only one you!
Please stay safe and love yourself 🤍🤍