No means no

Promt from Pinterest
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//
"It will be easy, all you have to do is seduce them" She whispered. You turned your head to look at her incredulously
"seduce them I'm about as seductive as a cabbage" you wailed.
"Well I happen to think that cabbages are very sexy" she winked.
"Can't you just do it" you whined.
"No unless you know how to get across their firewall" she smirked.
"Fine" you sighed.

You sauntered into the room and laid eyes on your target "I don't know if I can do this I mean he's a man" you mumble into the ear peace edging towards him. "Wow I didn't know you swung that way" she teased. "Oh yea as if" you spat back. "Just do it" she whispered "oh and shut up" she added.

You plastered on a alluring smile and made your way towards the man. You sat a few seats next to him down the bar. Moments later, you felt him eying you with a wicked grin. You let out a shaky breath and turned to look at him.

You met his eyes and saw them visibly darken "hey lady." He coaxed. You didn't know what to say, you feel uncomfortable talking to men so you batted your eyelashes. The only thing you know how to do. He moved closer to you and draped his arm around your waist making you shudder.

"What are you doing here all alone?" He whispered moving into your ear. "Oh um nothing, just waiting for a friend" you reply nonchalantly. "Well can I be your 'friend' till yours gets here." He says happily.
"How about no" you snark hearing him grunt. "Come on it will be fun" he encourages trying not to sound mad. "Oh will it, or is that an energy bar in your pocket?" you say looking down. You see he's angry. So are you. "Y/N don't" you hear Natasha say over the comms.

You shake your head in aggravation resisting with all you can, trying not to slam his head on the bar. "I think I'll be fine" you coo, getting up and trying to walk away but he pulls you back by your wrist. "I told you to come with me" he demanded. "And I told you no" you yelled back. You saw his arm lift up going to strike you but you caught it and brought your knee up to hit crotch. He howled in pain and you picked his head and slammed it into the counter.
"No means no listen" you spat and walked away.
**
"Why did you do that?" Natasha asked as she met you outside. "Because he was being a scumbag." You retorted and got into the car. "There was still no need." She mumbled. "When a woman says no, she means no... people like him need to learn" you fight back whilst looking at which way to indicate. "Right okay" she said raising her hands to surrender. "Thank you... now what?" You say pulling up to the tower. "We give the intel back and go about our ways" she mumbled sadly. "Or you can come my way." You whispered shyly. "Yeah.. I think I will" she said back with a smile.

An

Right so this is so random but I think the message is clear. Ladies and gents -happens to all of us- please don't be afraid to say no.

Thank you for 73k. I love you all. Like so very much.
Please stay safe and love yourself 🤍🤍