bet

I was ded. Now I'm alive sorry :3
————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//————//

"Honey" Natasha called after you as you wandered out of the room with a blanket and a pillow. "Where are you going?"

"'m going to sleep somewhere else t'night" you mumble rubbing your eyes. "What why?" Natasha asked frantically, panic flooded her as she tried to recall every moment of that day to see if she had done anything wrong.

But you were gone. Natasha jumped off the bed and ran after you. "Honey tell me what's gone on? Was it me?" She pouted taking your hand, bringing it to her lips placing a chaste kiss on your knuckles.

"No no no it wasn't you, it was Bucky," you sighed as you met her face "I made a bet with him after he said I couldn't go one night without you. So I decided to see if I can." You chuckle as you lay down on the couch.

As confused as Natasha was, she couldn't help the amused glint in her eye as she admired your child like attitude.

"But I'll be lonely" Natasha whined trying to pull the duvet off you.

"You'll be okay, it's one night" you mumble already dropping to sleep.

-

You awoke to the feeling of movement next to you and a pair of hands wrapping around your waist. Almost instantly recognising who it was you relaxed. "I'll lose my bet" you mumble, as sleep layered your voice.

"I can't sleep without you besides it was a stupid bet anyways." Natasha whispered as she combed through your hair, sending you back to sleep. "Your a child" you mutter.

Natasha chucked lightly "sure I'm the child, goodnight honey" as she wiggled around on the couch to wrap you around her, legs moulded together, hands holding each other.

Stupid bet.

An
So I am alive sadly. Ikik....
Anyways HAPPY PRIDE MONTH BESTIES <3
I wish yall the best in life, mwuah.
Stay safe everyone and love yourself 🤍🤍