Episode 13

Denki screamed while dodging a punch from a big villain and starts running away from him. "Scary. Seriously, did you see that just now? I saw the River Styx, SERIOUSLY!".

Kyoka is blocking an attack by her sword made by Momo while Momo uses a staff.

"WHAT THE HECK IS UP WITH THESE GUYS?! WHAT'S GOING ON?!" Kaminari said.

"Like I said, We'll find out later. Right now, we need to figure out how we'll get away from all these people." Kyoka said. "Anyways, I thought you were gonna use your quirk, Kaminari. You're an electric guy, aren't you?" Kyoka added. "YOU SAW DURING THE COMBAT TRAINING, DIDN'T YOU?! WE WERE PAIRED UP! I CAN ONLY COVER MY BODY IN ELECTRICITY! I CAN DISCHARGE ELECTRICITY BUT IT'S NOT LIKE I CAN CONTROL IT!" Denki explaining his quirk panicking. "I'LL HIT THE TWO OF YOU. IT'S LIKE, YOU KNOW, THE SAME AS TODOROKI! LIKE I SAID, SOMEONE'S INTERFERENCE JAMMING THE SIGNAL IF I CALL FOR HELP!".

Denki keeps arguing and dodge a punch but got kicked in the back by Kyoka "THEN, I'LL MAKE YOU AS A HUMAN STUN GUN!" making him collide with the villain and starts electrocuting him. "Oh, it's working. You can count on me guys." Kaminari said.

"You're too happy-go-lucky." Kyoka thought.

She then saw a villain holding a boulder with his long arms and was ready to throw it at her. She then plug her jacks to her boots sending her loud heartbeats to destroy the boulder. The villain punched Denki using his long arm in the face giving him an electrocution too. Momo threw a net to a villain who was about to jump on Denki and he landed right at the electrocution.

"Both of you should take this more seriously." Momo spoke.

"Sorry, I thought it was a good idea at the time. " Kyoka apologized. She then used her loud heartbeats again. "Kaminari, you should have requested something to help you aim in your costume order." While she was busy talking, someone was about to slash her but luckily she knew and dodged it and then Momo kicked him out of the way.

"It's Done." Momo stated and Kyoka was confused. "It takes some time to create something big." A giant cloth came out of Momo's back and it covered the two girls making the enemy confuse.

"A sheet?"

"It's that supposed to shield them?"

"It's an insulation sheet 100 milliliters thick." She explained. "Kaminari-san." Kaminari knew what she was planning and he smirked. "I see." Denki then readied himself for a big move while looking at the villains and Gourmins. "In that case, I can be... REALLY STRONG!" He puts his hands on the ground making his electricity scatter.

"Now then, I am worried about the others. Let us join them quickly" Momo said. "Wait, your clothes got super punk." Kyoka said looking at her ripped clothes. "I can make them again." Momo turned around. 'Violent growth.' Kyoka looking at Momo's chest. She then saw Kaminari and warned him not to look but she then realized he wasn't himself. The two went outside the sheet and check on Denki but little do they know that someone survived the attack.

Meanwhile with Aizawa and Izuku

Aizawa and Izuku brought the villains and Gourmins. Aizawa was fighting the remaining villains while Izuku with the Gourmins. The hand guy then run towards Aizawa while counting seconds. Aizawa then threw his scarf but was caught by the villain. Aizawa then pulled his scarf delivering an elbow to the stomach but it was caught by the villain's hand.

"It's hard to see because you keep moving around but there's an instant when your hair falls." He said shocking Aizawa. "That's when you have finished an action. And the space in between has gotten shorter and shorter. Don't pull yourself, Eraserhead." The villain said calmly while making Aizawa's elbow crumble. Aizawa quickly punched him before it was completely crumbled. He then saw more villains and was defending himself with only one arm. "ERASERHEAD, DUCK!" Aizawa heard Izuku and duck.