Episode 11

"Good thing class was dismissed early. I wanna go somewhere." Kyoka said laying on the couch. Izuku then had a crazy idea.

"How about we go to space?" Izuku said getting the crew's attention. "I mean, I really want to because there's no excitement lately. Zangyack's bases were all destroyed by us." Izuku finished.

"I agree. I want to go too." Togaru said.

"I'm down." Kyoka sit up and Denki just nodded.

"It's been a while since I've been to space so why not?" Momo said and quickly covered her mouth. The crew looked at her with surprise and worry.

"What do you mean, Momo?" Kyoka asked her and she stayed quiet.

"Famille is a planet, Shorty." Togaru answered Kyoka's question making Denki and Kyoka look at him.

"I thought you said it was a country." Kyoka brought her eye contact to Momo.

"I knew it was a planet. Some people have been talking about it." Denki sat down right next to her.

"Sorry, I was afraid that you guys won't accept me in joining your crew because I'm half human. So I made up a reason that it was a hidden country that few people may know, sorry." Momo was about to tear up when Togaru approached her and hands his handkerchief.

"Geez, if you're gonna to cry, atleast have something to wipe the tears off." Togaru said giving the handkerchief to Momo. "Thank you, Togaru-kun." Momo thanked him.

"Momo." all eyes were at the sitting captain. "I already knew Famille was a planet. Good thing Togaru play along with your reason in our first meeting because I secretly signaled him. I did it because I want your reason why you were hiding its identity. Well, I guess we know now." Izuku finished.

Momo was surprised at his explanation and thanked him. "Just remember, you are part of us now, Momo." Togaru looks at her. "Thank you, everyone." Momo looks at them one by one and they all smiled.

"Enough, chit chat. Let's go to space." Denki controlled the ship.

At space

"Woah, you can see earth from here. WHAT A BEAUTIFUL VIEW!" Kyoka said amazed by the view. Denki was beside her and he was looking at her when she said the last part and spoke "I know, the view really is beautiful." Denki still looking at her.

"Trying to be smooth, huh, Doc?" Togaru heard what he said. Denki looks embarrassed and slightly blushed while Kyoka was confused on what's going on because she was so focused looking at the view.

'Geez, that guy tryna lowkey hit on her.' Togaru smirked and he then saw Momo stood right in front of her. "What's the problem, Momo?" He asked and saw his handkerchief on her hand handing it to him.

"I would like to return this to you." Momo said. "You can keep it if you want, I don't really care." Togaru replied. Momo was surprise that he gave his handkerchief to her. "I will. Thank you again, Togaru-kun." Momo smiled and bowed. Togaru smiled also and notice that Denki was watching them with a smug face. Togaru rolled his eyes and continue to work out while Momo left and sat on the couch.

Denki approached Kamakiri still smiling. "Look, it wasn't something 'romantic' if you want to ask me what you saw. She just wanted to return the borrowed handkerchief but I gave it to her instead." Togaru explained what happened earlier. "Oh really? Then why give it to her then, hmm?" Denki still smiling. "How many times do I have to tell you? She's just my friend and crewmate. Go back to your business with the tomboy. You might see more beautiful views from her." Togaru making fun of Denki. Denki blushed at this and left Togaru without a word.