Episode 7

Kamakiri and Jirou continued their yelling competition when suddenly their captain stopped them.

"You two, stop it. Don't want to scare our new crewmate, right?" The two understood and stopped fighting.

"Anyways, why Don Dogoier? How do you know the Zangyack?" Izuku asked Denki and answered "That name is a disguised name I'm using so that Zangyack won't find me. Zangyack attacked us before but we escaped safely." He explained. Izuku nodded.

"What did your family do to the Zangyack anyways?" Kyoka asked.

"I don't know. They just attacked us. Well, I guess there will be another Invasion." Denki said. The room was quiet for a while until Izuku spoke.

"I see, they making a move already." Izuku said and Denki nodded. "Wait, how did you-" "Know about the war? I just heard a couple of people talking about it when I was young." Denki told him.

"Oh right, I need to hand these to you two." Izuku grabbed two mobirates and two Ranger Keys, One is yellow and one is green.

"I forgot to give this to you, Kyoka." Izuku scratching his neck in embarrassment. "It's fine, Izuku." Kyoka smiled.

"And Doc, that one is yours." Izuku looking at Kaminari.

"Thank you, Captain, but I have a question." The crew looks at him.

"Are you two together?" Denki asked teasingly pointing Izuku and Kyoka. The two blushed hard while Togaru laughs at their embarrassment.

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" Izuku said. "Really? Then why are you two in first name basis, huh?" Denki teased more making them steam and Togaru laughs hard that he starts wheezing.

"I-IT'S NORMAL, BAKA!" Kyoka yelled. Denki joined Togaru and the two laughed at them.

"Just asking. Don't need to be defensive, geez..." Denki said wiping his tear "...but I'm glad." Denki covered his mouth, only Togaru heard it 'So he likes Jirou, huh? Heh, girl stealing guys with her attitude.' Togaru thought.

"Anyways, we need to go home. We'll find some Zangyack minions tomorrow, so be ready." Izuku commanded and they all nodded.

Izuku got home and opened the apartment door and saw his mother watching the news. "Tadaima." Inko looked at Izuku and smiled. "Okaeri, Izuku."

"What's for dinner, Mom?" Izuku asked.

"Sorry I did not cook. You were gone for two days and assumed you were in the Galleon but there are cup noodles there if you want some." Inko said sadly.

"It's that so? Ok then, I'll prepare two." Izuku went to heat up the water and prepared two cup noodles. When he was done, he went to the living and sat next to his mom handing her cup.

"Thank you, Izuku." Inko smiled.

"Welcome." He smiled back.

"Itadakimasu!" The two yelled and went to eat.

Once they were done, Izuku throw the two cups, said goodnight to his mom and went to his room to sleep.

Next Day

Izuku woke up, did his routine and left home. He called his crew to meet at the Galleon for a meeting. Few minutes later, they arrived and Izuku started the meeting.

"All right, so we only have small Intel about the Zangyack here on Earth: One, to cause havoc in the low. Two, giving some sort of sign. And three, to hide in abandoned and deserted areas or warehouses in order to hide and give Information back to their base." Izuku finished.