Lack of Focus

When Samuel finally called the days end, two hours earlier than normal, he was absolutely frustrated. He had completed almost nothing, it was not for lack of trying, he had just been unable to focus. His flustered reaction, when he finally gave up his efforts, made her jolt in attention at the slamming of his laptop lid.

Without a word, he affixed her leash and guided her back to the room, his pace slightly quicker than usual, and his strides a little longer in their measure. As soon as they entered the room and he shut the door, he immediately went to detach her collar, but his hand ended up sweeping at air as she dropped to her knees. Her thin nimble fingers rapidly undoing the belt on his waist, before just as quickly unfastening his jeans to pull them down in eager, allowing her hand to fish out his cock for it to be hungrily pulled into her mouth.

It was impossible to hide his initial reaction of surprise, his hands slowly rising in the air, afforded the opportunity by bent elbows guided by his confusion. However, his body quickly adapted in appropriate response, as he melted into the door. His thick shoulders found themselves leaning heavily against the wood, shared in unison with his head that had lulled back following the direction of his eyes, which rolled back and hid behind closed lids. One hand found itself wrapped around her ponytail, as the other tensely gripped at his own long locks, a deep moan erupting from the base of his throat as she expertly worked her lips around what her mouth could fit.

She had never done this before, but she was fervent in her efforts as she vocally emitted her own moans as he gripped tightly at her hair, her air way cutting off as he guided her to take more with a tense forearm each time her head bobbed. Her body was actively telling her to please him, a natural drive produced, as it became further primed and ready for when he would need to return the favor. Her sudden action against him, was because of the distance he had enforced in the day, causing her desire for his physical closeness and affection to build to a boiling point.

It was as if her body was trying to coerce his into being kind to her in the next few days. She was going to have a deep seeded need, that only he could fill, and her body was giving him a physical reminder as to why he should want to be up for the task.

A shewolfs heat was something males eagerly looked forward to, but by its ending, left them incredibly drained. A male selected to ride out the journey with the female, whether it be from circumstance or mateship, would be taxed heavily by the ardor of the hormone driven woman. 

She would be relentless. She would give him little to no reprieve, calling him back to action as soon as he provided her a release. There would be little to no sleeping. Breaking for meals would have to be a forced contentious matter. Personal space would be non-existent. His hormones would rise to meet her expectations, but his hormones, could and only would, do so much. Males were quicker to wear out and needed frequent reprieves from the females ramped up drive, led by the compulsive desire to become with child.

Samuel was absolutely looking forward to it. She couldn't have been paired with a more capable mate, who would absolutely be up for the challenge. He was going to enjoy every bit of her forwardness. He was going to anger her and provoke her to be more aggressive by denying her wants of him. Yes, he was absolutely excited.

"Relax your throat." He said heavily, as he continued to press at the back of her head and guided his length further into her. Loving the way she gagged and coughed, his head dipping down from its leaned back position, allowing his blue eyes to watch the tears well and her cheeks flush as she struggled to manage his will.

Soon, she was no longer moving on her own accord. His hand that wrapped around her ponytail tensed in its pushing and pulling motion, his hips bucking into each push, as he got exactly what he wanted out of her gift to him. When he came, he came hard and without warning. Once again forcing his length down into the back of her throat and holding her there, her face reddening as her breathing was cut off, he holding her in place for a moment longer after he deposited his seed, savoring the feel of her warm wet mouth and throat.