Preferential Treatment

The bathroom lights were much softer, and there was a warm floral fragrance emitting from the steaming bubble filled bath, jets keeping the water in constant movement. The Alpha had leaned his body expectantly against the double sink counter top, deep blue eyes trained on Scarletts dipped head and sullen demeanor, his eyes rolling at how her shoulders hung as he took another idle sip of his drink.

Lisa, being the well trained servant she was stepped in front of him with hands reaching towards the button on his shorts but being immediately halted by his firm grip on her wrist invoking her body to respond with a visible flinch.

"She will learn better through hands on experience, tell her what to do." He said in his deep tone, throwing Lisa's hand to the side as she dipped her head and nodded fervently in recognition of his curt words.

"Scarlett, help the Alpha undress. Remove his shorts and underwear. He is tired from a long day and needs assistance." Lisa said softly her eyes looking over to the red head, but her head not raising, her body had stepped to the side to allow her place to be taken.

Scarlett began to take slow steps forward, to the large mans frame, her cheeks blushing fiercely red on her pale complexion. When she was in the spot the other servant once held, shaky fingers on both hands reached for the shorts, causing a huff of irritation from her hesitation to erupt from his lips.

"Before I die from old age, preferably." His deep blue eyes intensely staring down at her making her even more anxious. Her fingers fumbling with the material and taking longer than would have been necessary due to her fear in the moment. "The zipper." He chided, as his tongue began to run on the outside of his teeth and his eyes flickered up to the ceiling in further annoyance. He felt the material tug against his waist as she used a thumb and pointer finger positioned as far away as possible to pull it down. "Ah.. you do have some functioning brain cells." He said leaning off the counter so it would not obstruct the material from descending down. Scarlett found herself growing annoyed with his tone and sarcastic wording, hiding her hardening eyes with her dipped head. "Pull them down." His words leaning in a patronizing manner.

"I'd like to be reassigned." She said quickly, withdrawing her hands and taking a step back, her head still low as angry tears formed in the lower lashes of her eyes. Lisa also took a step back as she began to fidget her fingers and bite her lower lip anxiously.

"Scar-" the trained maid began to try to redirect her.

"Excuse me? Did I fucking ask you what you would like? Or to fucking speak, for that matter?" He said stepping forward and closing the distance she made, and making an even smaller space in between them as his eyes were darkening and now boring into her.

"I cannot do this." She said taking another step back with a firm head shake, finding a small amount of internal strength to stand up for herself against the tyrant she had recently met.

His thick fingers of his free hand quickly delved into her hair at the top side of her scalp, a tight clutch taking hold of her thick locks and being utilized to rip her forward and force her to look up at him. She immediately gasping and shrieking in response to his firm handed direction as her hands went up to his in an attempt to free herself.  "It is not your choice." He said deeply with a firm authoritative tone, his jaw fixed in a clench and his nostrils flared. "Take them off, now." He seethed at her, she managed to shake her head only causing herself more pain in her refusal.

"No. Find another." She whimpered out against his still firm grip on her hair.

"If I find another, you will be killed." He threatened, twisting his hand more tightly around her hair causing her knees to waver and she letting out another sharp gasp.