Good Girl

When Scarlett woke in the morning, it felt like she was hungover. Her temples throbbed, her eyes had remained puffy throughout her slumber, and her throat felt incredibly dry. She was exhausted, despite her receiving over eight hours of much needed sleep.

The only comfort she found was the woodsy smell of the forest after a morning rain. Her nose delved deeply towards the scent, it's tip bumping into the crook of Samuels neck where it met his shoulder. Suddenly, she became aware of where she was and her current position.

Her frame was tightly nestled against his, her head had been deposited on his chest and a hand laid delicately on his firm abs. As soon as she realized just how close they were to one another, her head shot up and her heart began to rapidly beat out of her chest. Her hand quickly moved to her lips to cover the gasp that slipped past their pink parting. She quickly tried to back away, his arm underneath her and wrapped around her waist tightened, showing he too was awake.

"Where are you going?" He questioned, his eyes still covered by his other draped forearm.

"Uh.." was all she could muster behind her pressed fingertips still on her lips.

"Every morning before you may leave this bed, you will be required to give me a kiss, and then I will release your leash." Samuel said in his sleep filled deep voice. "When you're ready..." his words leading, showing that the ball was in her court for when she would be able to leave.

Scarlett hesitated at first, but quickly decided to get it over and done with. Her upper body shifted back towards his where her lips quickly pecked at the bottom of his jaw. His hold on her still unmoving.

"That was not a kiss." He said showing she had left him unaffected by her bare minimum effort.

"It was." She began to argue with furrowed brows and a glare.

"It wasn't." He said back calling an end to her try of convincing, his arm lifting from his eyes, so his blue could look into her honey brown expectantly. His pointer finger extended in the direction of his lips. "Here, or the head of my dick." The points direction moving towards the tented blanket across his lap. "Those are your options."

"No." She shook her head and recoiled as far as she was permitted within his grip.

"I am hungry." He rolled his eyes, still waiting. The momentary thought of ripping her up by the leash and just doing it himself crossing his mind. However, he wanted her to do it, and so, he laid in wait. "How about you get to it? The longer you wait, the less I'll feed you this morning." He said back knowing she had to be hungry as she went without dinner last night and had a busy day prior, followed by a long trip.

"I don't have an appetite." She lied, with an idle shrug as her eyes dropped down to her fidgeting fingers.

"You might want to think about your current disposition." His tone warning, he exuding an incredible amount of patience with her. When his words had no bearing on her refusal, he continued. But now he tried to ration with her. "It's a kiss, that's it. I think I'm being pretty fair."

"You're anything but fair." She said back quickly with a head shake, as she remained fixated on her nails.

"Fucking kiss me, you disrespectful bitch." He quickly escalated in anger as she continued to resist him. Her lack of want, pissing him off entirely.

"No!" Her glare returned to his blue eyes. "I've done enough for you." A clear bitterness in her tone.

"Have it your way." His arm that was wrapped around her quickly shifted her on top of him as the others hand gripped tightly at the back of her head, he forcing her face into his where he pressed a harsh kiss against her lips. Her fingers curled and utilized her nails to scratch at his chest as he held her in place, muffled noises of her own protest sounding from her contained mouth.