An Alpha's Training

23 years prior.

"You grew too fond. You were entranced." Torsten said firmly, as he stared at his weeping blonde haired son, who looked out the broken window he had casted his main care taker from at the third level. She remained unmoving, and her body laid there placidly. With his sharp young eyes he could see that hers were vacant, and void of the joy she had once given him. "I needed to protect you from her charms. Do you understand?" He asked in a darker tone. As his son continued to heavily cry, he had effectively earned himself a heavy slap across his cheek, which caused his small frame to fall back and cradle his face with his own hands. "Stop crying. She was but a servant, nothing more." His father stated sternly, invoking his son to collect himself as he did not tolerate such weak emotions. "Tomorrow, You will begin to train with me."

The young child received no mercy from his father, despite his emotional instability, that still was present the next morning. His skin was strengthened with every heavily muted, but yet still harsh hit it received. His tongue sharpened, as it spoke only the words that were required to be heard.

At the end of his first session under his fathers direction, he was affectionately patted on the head and provided a mango, his fathers eyes providing him with only a twinkle of satisfaction, his cold face still remained. Which only encouraged him to do better, the next time.

———

21 year years prior.

"You cannot afford to be weak." Torsten said as he rapidly wrapped a chain around Samuels neck and affixed it to a tree.

It was the dead of November, in the deeply wooded state of Pennsylvania, and yet that did not prevent his father from stripping him of his clothes and hosing him down with water. "You will stay until your learn what it means to not understand clear directives." His father callously stated, as he began to walk away from his son who was already shivering in his naked flesh from the ground water that soaked it.

"Dad, ple-" he began to plead with tears in his eyes, as his hands huddled tensely around his privates and a deep embarrassment set in from the public display he had been afforded as his father provided his punishment in front of his betas.

"You will call me Alpha, as it is my title. You will do well to remember that." Torsten replied back callously. "Understand that your words were an act of treason, and remember that in the future, so that there is not a repeat offense."

In the morning, when he was checked on, he was hypothermic. His father cared for him meticulously for the next three days, as he resided in the pack hospitals children's ward. He was fed, and bathed exclusively by Torsten, as he recovered.

Upon discharge he was asked in a firm tone. "Do understand why you were punished?"

"I spoke for a man who did not deserve it, Alpha." Samuel said blankly.

"I am your father, and you will address me in that manner." The alpha responded firmly, as he looked upon his son with a twinkle of pride.

"Thank you, father." He said as a warmth spread through his hand as his fingers were interlaced with Torsten's and he was granted the reprieve of his own comfortable bed, as compared to the one in the hospital.

———

15 years prior.

"I've sent her away, Samuel." His father said sternly as he stared across his desk with his jaw supported by a curled fist and a straight pointer finger.

"Why?!" He strained out in complete upset as his fists clenched in anger, he being at the start of puberty and losing his first attraction, at his fathers words.

"You're forgetting your manners." His father said sharply in response, his sons eyes dropping bitterly to the floor, as his upset was contained to the depths of his chest. "You have become distracted. I have told you, time and time again, that females are dangerous, and need to be handled with caution." His tone low as he provided, once again, the instruction he had given to his son all throughout his life.

"Father!" He responded in hormone derived protest, as he was once again was stripped from any joy he had found. "She was my friend!" His eyes were pained and held a clear anger, as he looked at the man who raised him. "You, had no right!"

This protest, resulted in him once again being hospitalized by his own fathers hands, who was infuriated by his insubordinate response. It took a full week for him to recover from his fathers heavy hands, as he lurched over the desk and ripped him up to afford him the, well deserved, and proper beating he had earned.

Once again, his father attended to his full recovery. The only time he received gentility, from the man who had created him, was upon his recovery from his harsh actions.

When he left the hospital this time, and his father had asked if he understood why he received such a punishment, he responded with zero emotion. Which afforded him time to spend in his fathers study in quiet content, something he cherished as he was no longer under his reprimand.

———

11 years prior.

"She is yours." His father said, affording him the opportunity of his first servant. He, personally, assuring she was on contraceptives and acted in compliance before he bestowed her upon his son.

"Thank you, father." He said with a fixated stare on the young brunettes form.

"Do you need a reminder on how to treat a female?" He questioned in light skepticism.

"On the bed, now." Samuel pointed, overly eager to have his own servant.

And for the first time his father rewarded him by being silent and walking out the door.

———

9 years prior.

"You cared for for her too affectionately. You have learned nothing." His father said sharply with gritted teeth as he scolded his son, who looked down upon the now vacant body of the servant he once was bestowed.

"She was mine." He said bitterly, earning him a harsh slap, which no longer held the same effect, as he took it without a flinch.

"She was a distraction. Must I remind you?" His father harshly spit out.

"If you ever, ever, put your hand on me again, it will be the last day you utter a breath." Samuel looked back at his father with black eyes, which actually caused his own father to falter, as waves of intense anger spilled from his flesh.

He afforded himself a stiff drink, as his father walked away and said nothing in response. The servant he once loved and held dear,  was given a proper burial under his direction, and the pack was realigned in only two days, as his father had determined he was ready to step down.