A Mild Suggestion

Samuel pulled at the back of her neck deepening the kiss, once again showing her the gentility she knew he could have with her. The way his lips smoothly caressed hers, and the way his tongue filled her own mouth, gave her a glimpse of what it could be like to have a normal relationship. His hand on the small on her back, kept her hips firmly pressed against his, as he savored her flavor.

He craved her affection, it did something to him deep within his chest and made him content. When he could hold her close without resistance, she filled an emptiness and had an sedating effect on him. Even when his grip on her started to get a bit more firmer, and his teeth began to nip at her lips, she still felt as if he was being incredibly loving. If he could just be like this all the time, whether alone or in public, their relationship would be so much easier. If he wasn't embarrassed or ashamed of their mate bond, their relationship could flourish. If he had let her mark him, she would have felt more contented.

However, it was unclear to Samuel if he ever would let her mark him. He didn't want her to have such deep insight into him, to know his thoughts and how they were derived. To be aware of his emotions and how closely he coveted the ones that weren't exclusively anger or pleasure. Ironically, there was a deep seeded fear that if she did mark him and she became privy to know him on such a deep level, she would no longer want him. He would become unattractive, she would find him weak, unstable.

He had finally found the pleasure and contentment he had been searching for all throughout his life. The one thing that has been denied of him and ripped away time and time again, and he did not want to risk losing it because he himself, was defective.

His hands went onto her hips and he quickly lifted her up to shift her legs around his own, firm hands cupping tensely at her bare bottom causing her to moan under his fingers direction.  He walked her over to the bed and laid her down softly on it, as he crawled on top of her and began to trail kisses against her neck.  His teeth nipping at her skin before his movements became more harsh as his excitement built.

"Samuel.." she whimpered out with flushed cheeks, craning her head to the side to give him better access to her flesh as his hands began to grope at her body, his fingers biting into her skin.

"Hm?" Her purred into her as his face dipped down and he wrapped his lips firmly around a nipple as his tongue flicked it and his mouth sucked at it, his teeth also giving it some loving attention.

"I think.." she said wincing as her chest arched upwards as it sought more of his affection, his free hand slipping in between her legs, where his thumb began to make tense circular movements around her clit. "I think..." she began to gasp, as he slipped a finger into her entrance and stroked at her with a strong curling movement. He eliciting a groan as she gripped tightly at his hair, only causing him to increase his actions against her depths and slip another finger in. "Sam.." her lips breathed out, as her hips began to rise. "We need to stop."

"Why?" He whispered hotly against her, with absolutely no motivation to do so, this indicative as his body slid down hers with a hand trailing her skin and his head slipping between her thighs. His tongue adding into his thumbs efforts, which was now spreading her folds to give him more access to that bundle of nerves making her shudder and her thighs press tightly against his frame.

"Sam!" She groaned out trying to establish self control of herself as she began to pull at his hair to try to remove him from in between her thighs, only making him hotter and encouraging him to continue. "Please, we have to stop."

He only shook his head as he nipped her clit, feeling her walls begin to tense around his fingers as she was nearing her unwinding. His breathing against
her becoming more ragged as he felt consumed with her scent, it intoxicating him as he tasted her heavily. A few more firm strokes and her moans filled the air, as her hands and legs further tensed against him, which made him a mad man as he greedily drank and lapped at what she gave him in her release.