The Apple and The Tree

The next morning followed the same routine as the previous one, Samuel rose early and woke his son to conduct his morning exercise. They returned and Caleb showered as Samuel woke Scarlett, and released her from her leash only after she provided him his required kiss.

They all sat at the table together, Scarlett sitting across Samuels lap as he fed her. When Caleb was collected by Lisa, in order to attend his studies. The two mates conducted, what was becoming their regular shared hygiene practices, and Scarlett acted in complete compliance with his every directive.

When finished, he provided her from his own closet, with a short black skirt that stopped right above her mid thigh, a deep red corset top that had thick shoulders straps which would conceal his mark, short black heeled boots that stopped at her ankles, and black lace panties. He tightly fixed her into the corset, the tension pulled her waist in further and pushed her breasts up in a swelling manner, the material stopping at her protruding hip bones leaving a tantalizing inch of skin exposed before the short skirt started. He fussed over her appearance meticulously as he made sure everything sat just exactly how he wanted it to.

When she was fully dressed he handed her the lipstick for her to apply herself as he himself dressed. He chose for himself faded blue jeans affixed with a belt, and a form fitting v neck t-shirt. His own outfit wasn't as eye catching at hers, as he preferred to dress himself in a more relaxed manner, a casual one. His large frame in comparison seemed to dwarf her more petite one, especially as he affixed the leash to his belt loop and then clasped it onto her collar.

She garnered many stares, which she did not see but felt, as she followed him quietly with her head down and eyes focused on the floor. Not once did he have to pull at her leash or redirect her as he lead her to his office, providing her a rewarding kiss on top of her head before he instructed her to kneel in front of the fireplace. He built a fire and then provided her a tablet with a set of head phones after he selected a queue of videos on how to apply makeup in the manner he wanted her to. Finally, he turned himself to his work, taking a seat behind his desk, his blue eyes not once shifting over to her as he immersed himself into various papers on his desk and applications within his laptop. A deep comfort in his chest as they silently sat in his office and attended to their separate responsibilities.

———

"There's my little, Viking." Torsten said stroking his long blonde gray beard, his tone deep. He having sought his grandson out during his lectures. He was the source of the blue eyes Samuel and Caleb shared, only his was were more sharp and piercing as he had weathered many more years than either of them.

"Grandpa!" Caleb immediately abandoned his work at the table, without reprimand from Ms. Claire who showed no emotion from his actions. Both of the women had instantly folded their hands together with their heads down and their eyes were heavily trained on the floor. All due to the arrival of the older man with the hard face and blonde hair streaked with gray.

His large frame bent over to scoop Caleb up into a tense hug, before he deposited a kiss on the boy's head and gave a small smile, his blue eyes shifted over to the women and his voice sharply spat out in their direction. "Leave us."

"Yes, Grand Alpha." They both instantly replied in low volume with heads still lowered, their frames quickly departing from the room in haste as to not upset him with delay.

"How is my favorite Jacobsen?" He questioned returning to his normal tone, now that the women were no longer present, as he placed Caleb back on the ground. A gentility in his stern demeanor that he had never afforded his own son, but was inclined to utilize with his grandson.