Your Mate

Samuel had returned to his normal composure after three more scotches and being afforded the opportunity of inhabiting her body. Her destroyed panties, ripped away from his tense aggressive grip, were nothing but ashes in the dwindling fire. He loved the way his scent intermingled with hers, specifically when she was filled with his seed.

His holding grip on her was tight in aggressive possession, he seemed to be more attached to her in this moment and wanted to keep as little distance in between them as possible. This was made evident when it was time to leave for the day, and he affixed the leash around his belt loop and reattached it to her collar, he wrapped its length several times around his thick forearm, affording her no amount of it to depart from his side.

He walked her down the length of the hall, both of them deeply contented with one another, after their raucous bout of affection. Scarlett only held a light embarrassment as he did not allow her to clean herself, and she could feel his essence dripping down her thighs. This being something that gave him great satisfaction, as he saw the glisten between the exposed parts of her legs beneath the skirt, it heavily stroked his male pride and only further showed and fed his unusual tastes, in his want for his claim to her to be available for public display.

Her head remained down as they walked through the main hall, up until the point she smelled a familiar aroma, her eyes rose to seek out the source of the honey suckle scent. Soft brown eyes targeted the sandy blonde in the tan dress, as the familiar beta Jonah leaned over her small frame against the wall with an arm extended along the side of her head, and his free hands idle fingers twirling her locks. Roses wide blue eyes were filled with a panic, but also slowly trailed over to hers as she too picked up on Scarlets scent and their eyes locked. A sudden relief filled both of their chests to see one another, despite both of their present situations.

Scarletts steps halted, Samuels did not, a clear irritation formed in his chest, as his arm tensed and he ripped it forward to invoke her movement causing her to make a startled gasp. When her feet continued to not follow his direction he halted and turned to loom over her, "Do we have a problem, Scarlett?" his words whispered darkly as she was causing a scene. Jonah had already been watching her as his eyes followed Roses, whose attention he once held. But now, everyone, in the hall was watching as the Alpha began to enact a public correction on her.

"No, Alpha." She said with downcast eyes as she gave a small head shake. Her cheeks flushed with waves of embarrassment as she felt all eyes present affixed to her in the teasing outfit, smelling and looking of sex, and being obviously scolded by Samuels towering form. "It's..just.. it's my friend." She said almost weakly, barely above a whisper as his eyes penetrated the top of her head.

"You have no friends. Walk." He turned away and began his stride, his blue eyes flickering over to the woman she had noticed standing closely under Jonahs leaning frame. She would be kept away, he was serious. She had no friends, she only had him. He would not be sharing her with anyone, male or female.

"Alpha, please." She pleaded barely audibly. Her steps followed his in clear hesitation as he choked her along the main hall continuing the same pace. Her head craned to look back at Rose, whose stare had been redirected by a light grip in Jonahs guiding hand, he clearly interested in keeping her attention as he whispered to her with now heavily flushed cheeks.

"Head down, eyes on the floor." Samuel said harshly, a deeply formed jealously fueling his irritation, that she seemed so fixated on another and not exclusively on him.

"Alp-" she began and he halted once more turning for her and pointed sharply at the floor.

"Kneel. Head down. Eyes on the floor. " his tone deep and commanding,  invoking her immediate compliance, also invoking tears to well along her lower lashes. He was harsher with her in public, colder and more possessive. She wanted to see Rose, to check on her and he was obviously never going to let that happen, a thought which devastated her, as she was so close and nearby.