Hot Flash, Cold Stop

Samuel came back to the bed after refilling both their drinks. Scarlett was getting loose and he was growing more excited as the time ticked away getting closer and closer towards Caleb's bedtime. She was giggling and continuing to poke and prod at Caleb, who was returning the teasing a little more feistily, but enjoying himself, none the less.

When he handed her the drink she looked at it and fluttered her eyes over to him. "Samuel, I think I'm good." She said back honestly, with heavily flushed cheeks and a sheepish grin.

"You're fine. Have another." He nodded towards the glass. His fingers discretely tracing the side of her hips, their calloused tips rubbing gently against her black silk robe, causing her to divert her eyes from him to the tv and take a ginger sip of her drink. "Good girl." He whispered into her ear, his words barely audible, and exclusively for her ears alone.

"Oh my God! No way! Did you see that?!" Caleb said with wide eyes as his jaw dropped in disbelief.

"Totally fake." Samuel said back in response, pulling away from her and taking in the scene. "Not possible."

"But you could do it, dad." Caleb said back.

"Right, but they're not Lycan. These humans and their cinema. He would have died. They're way too fragile." Samuel said back matter of factly, his fingertips slowly trailing behind her frame and leaving gentle caresses at her lower back. He slowly building up sensations in her body so she would be primed and ready when the time came.

"You boys are ridiculous. You think you're so tough in your own vanity." Scarlett said with a laugh as she took another sip of her drink.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Caleb said in offense.

"I mean, you watch these movies just to literally poke holes and make fun of all the main characters, and yet you continue to watch them in fixation, just to inflate your own egos." She said with a head shake and another laugh.

"You're just jealous, Scarlett." Caleb said, matter of factly. "You're the weaker sex." He reminded her and Samuel nodded in agreement, only making her roll her eyes.

"Caleb, you may be the future Alpha, but I could still beat you up right now." She smirked, giving him an arched eyebrow.

"You could not." He said back quickly.

"Could too." She responded even quicker.

"She probably could, Caleb. You're smaller than her. However, she has no skill set in fighting and that would be your singular advantage." Samuel responded with his own matter of fact statement.

"I could beat your dad up, too." She said taking another sip and looking over to Caleb and providing him with another mock whisper. "That's why he doesn't train me in fighting." Causing the boy to shake his head and laugh with a grin.

"I think we've already proven, you cannot." Samuel said with a grin, earning a glaring side glance from her. Finding her slightly feisty demeanor, remarkably attractive in the moment as she got more and more liqoured up.

"Give me a couple more weeks, Samuel. And then I'll have you on your knees." She arched an eyebrow towards him, before she abruptly laughed at her own statement.

And despite her laughing, his dick twitched, and he swiftly moved his hand from her back and cleared his throat, before his eyes flickered back to the tv.

"Red heads." Caleb said shaking his head, at Scarletts words. Having heard someone else saying and feeling as if he was using it in the proper context.

"Agreed." Samuel nodded stiffly.

————

"Caleb, the cart is coming, go get it." Samuel said after twenty more minutes had passed. His dark blue eyes close to reaching black as he watched his son hop out of the bed and run out the door shutting it behind him.