The Lion and The Archer

Needless to say, Samuel was not productive. After her first drink, her walls were crumbling and he could elicit the responses from her he absolutely desired.

Her neck craned to give him further access, each time  his fingertips slipped through her thick ponytail and delicately touched her flesh. Her body sank into the warmth of his closely placed legs. Her cheeks flushed, each time she recalled the proximity they shared, but she did not move. Each touch he provided her with was only intensified by the sedating effect of her first drink. Both of them in perfect content, as they sat together, without words.

This, is what he wanted, and he only further encouraged it, after her drink had been dry for ten minutes time. He finally spoke, unable to bare the weight of waiting any longer. "I'm going to make you another drink." He said abruptly, ending their silence, his eyes firmly honed into the porcelain skin of her neck from behind as she sat comfortably between his legs.

"Are you sure? I think I'm okay, Samuel." She responded softly, as if she had a choice, her words were warm and felt right in their direction. As if they were having a casual conversation. She felt bubbly and content with their current state, and did not want to disrupt their own moment, the one he said they needed to have. Her thoughts immediately diverting to his words about their relationship building, he had spoken about earlier.

"One more. It'll be lighter. You'll like it. I promise." He responded, the fact, that it was not a true command, soothed her soul. She gave a gentle nod, in acceptance. "Just a moment." He said pushing her frame forward gently as he rose,  and headed back over to the liquor cabinet. "Do you know how to feed the flames?" His blue eyes shifted over to her as he looked at the dwindling fire.

"How many logs, do you think?" She asked in response, as she crawled towards the fireplace and grabbed a log, his eyes honing in on her sharply in fixation finding her entirely desirable on her hands and knees.

"Three, stack them in a triangle in the center." His voice a little heavier, as he stared at her perfect body, forcing himself to look away and remain on task. With one more drink, she would be relaxed enough to present herself in the same manner to him without resistance, and thus he worked in concentration to make her the perfect cocktail.

"Yes, alp-..Samuel. I apologize." She said with furrowed brows and a hand rushing to her forehead as she once again had failed to call him by his correct title. Her novice experience with liquor showing in her slip up.

"You're forgiven." He said back, as quickly as her apology was given. Not giving a glance in her direction, as he would find it difficult to take his eyes off her a second time. He didn't want to act too quickly and leave any room for her to resist him.

"My birthday," His words coming out abruptly, as he tried to provoke conversation, he still in distraction as he began to finish the drink with the club soda. "Is December 17th. I'm twenty-seven years old." He giving her some of the same information he had requested from her previously.

"The archer?" She questioned in light surprise at his divulging this information to her out of the blue. Soft brown eyes looking over to him after she placed the last log into the flames with care. Sitting her butt to her heels as she rubbed her hands free of the splintering debris of the wood.

"Yes." He said with a nod, finally looking back at her as he walked over with her drink, having refilled his own as well.

"So...you're the archer?" She looked about the room and again noticed the mounted deer, elk, moose and bears heads. "Makes sense, I suppose." Her hand reaching out as he extended the drink to her, his blue eyes focusing heavily on her face, causing her cheeks to erupt in a renewed blush.