Tea and Cookies

The background chatter slowly faded away, as did the scents that had once accompanied it. It was apparent to the redhead, that the two of them were once again alone together as he lead her down a hall vacant of others. The main pack house only housed those of higher rank, and it was designed for their shared comforts, while the main hall was typically filled with an amalgamation of others, it was mostly that of guards and security personnel or those conducting business matters during the productive hours of the day. This large mansion was elaborately built to be the end all be all for any comfort or entertainment need its inhabitants could want or desire, leaving for no reason to leave its structure.

The third floor, exclusively belonged to Samuel, and contained rooms designed for his specific tastes. The second floor, exclusively belonged to his Betas and Gammas, along with their own personal flavors of entertainment rooms. The ground floor housed the Deltas, and had rooms that were meant to be shared by all, save for his office, and for which entry was permitted by invite only.

Scarlett knew they were on the ground floor by how many flights of stairs they had gone down, not that this meant anything to her. She had not been exposed to a great majority of the pack house, the only two rooms she was familiar with, were his main quarters and his study. The route to and from each of those rooms was permanently ingrained within her, as their routine had never changed. The only other path she was allowed, was the one they took daily outside of the walls of the mansion in order to conduct their exercises in the early morning. The building was so large and vast, she could easily get lost within it, had she been without Samuels guidance.

He took another momentary pause at a door in order to open it, had they not been alone she would have been more focused on the sounds of his steps and stopped herself, however her curiosity was getting the better of her and she had become distracted in thought wondering where he was taking her. Her hand gently grazed his back once again, but he had no reaction to it, moving forward with a light tug to her leash to once again guide her to follow. Her nose picked up the scent of Rose, and the familiar scent to which she attributed to Jonah, not knowing him well enough to pick it out by the aroma but using her own deductions. Samuel shut the door behind them and pulled her further into the room, her thoughts confirmed on the familiar scent as she heard the deep voice of Jonah.

"Alpha." he said with a nod, and a smirk as Rose kneeled at his side. There was a stark difference between her appearance and Scarlett's, as Rose was demurely dressed in a flowing white dress, and her curly blonde hair was delicately braided, pulled to the front to hang over her shoulder. It was apparent Jonah had a softer preference for his female, but at the same time required the same kind of submissive compliance that Samuel did. "I'm surprised you asked to meet. I figured you must have taken the day off, as I did not see you this morning." he said watching Scarlett drop to her knees as the Alpha wordlessly commanded her to do.

"Scarlett had a moment and required some extra attention. She is in a better disposition now." he said back giving her a quick pet to her head. "I'd like to reward her good behavior, in order to promote keeping it that way."

The two women kneeled in front of one another, and said nothing, but that did not mean they weren't in communication. Their mindlink had weakened from their time away from each other, combined with the breakdown in the strong hold of the majority of their pack, but due to their physical closeness they were able to use it and speak with ease.

Scarlett, I'm so happy to see you. When Jonah said we would be meeting I didn't believe him.

I am shocked myself. How are you? How are you being treated?

"Rose, hardly gives me a problem." the Beta said looking down at her, his hazel eyes intently focusing on her face.

He has been treating-