Ducktales: Journey to Agartha...

بواسطة Lizard_Brainz

Boyd couldn't be happier with his new family. But when a family vacation goes haywire, he comes to the realiz... المزيد

Chapter 1: The Start of A Terrible Rom-Com
Chapter 2: The Rave
Chapter 3: Glomgold The Therapist
Chapter 4: Justice Jammies
Chapter 5: Fenton Gives A Lecture
Chapter 6: The Chaotic Cruise Begins
Chapter 7: Cringe and Murder Plans
Chapter 8: The Murder
Chapter 9: The Strip Club
Chapter 10: Puta
Chapter 11: The Proposal
Chapter 12: Gyro's Past
Chapter 13: Gang Shit and Murder
Chapter 14: Sailor Moon
Chapter 16: Edible Goldfish
Chapter 17: Jimmy Buffett
Chapter 18: The Black Market Escape and Rom Com
Chapter 19: Glomgold's Mental Breakdown
Chapter 20: Well... That Was Anticlimactic
Chapter 21: Stranded
Chapter 22: Island "Paradise" (Part 1)
Chapter 23: Island "Paradise" (Part 2)
Chapter 24: Margaritaville Gossip
Chapter 25: The Rave 2.0
Chapter 26: Heidi The Hoe
Chapter 27: One Night Stand
Chapter 28: Working Things Out... Sort Of
Chapter 29: Everyone Gets Kidnapped... Again
Chapter 30: Goodbye Mark Beaks
Chapter 31: The End Of Heidi
Chapter 32: Farewell Tampa
Chapter 33: Floridian Gas Stations
Chapter 34: Gyro The Therapist
Chapter 35: The Most Filler Chapter To EVER Exist (Part 1)
Chapter 36: The Most Filler Chapter To EVER Exist (Part 2)
Chapter 37: Timeskips and T-Bag
Chapter 38: The Endangerment
Chapter 39: Boyd's Character Development
Chapter 40: C-Note Does Something For Once
Chapter 41: One-Legged Space
Chapter 42: The Red Wedding
Chapter 43: The Fuzz
Chapter 44: Takedown
Chapter 45: Home-Depot
Chapter 46: No Title
Chapter 47: Ellie Kinda Sucks
Chapter 48: Las Vegas
Chapter 49: Mark's Robo-Racism
Chapter 50: Some French Place
Chapter 51: KitKats
Chapter 52: Mr. C
Chapter 53: Launchpad Dies Again
Chapter 54: Back To Duckburg

Chapter 15: The Party

49 3 0
بواسطة Lizard_Brainz

It was evening and the cruise had just docked at the first caribbean island. About fucking time. Arrival was a bit delayed due to yesterday's storm.

To work as a welcome, the cruise had set up some sort of "fancy" party on the beach. How fancy it was was unknown but Gyro got in his best attire anyway. Not that he brought anything too fancy so he would have to wait and see if he was out of place or not.

Gloria, on the other hand, looked nice as hell.

He held out his arm for Gloria as they were leaving the cabin. "M'lady."

"Ew." She hated the fact that this man was using neckbeard slang from 2009 but whatever, she locked arms with him anyways.

Gyro laughed awkwardly; he wasn't sure if Gloria said "ew" in a joking manner or not. Maybe "m'lady" was a bit too out there. Oh fucking well. He was used to Gloria spitting straight up facts. "I dunno about how I feel about the first island event being a fancy party. Doesn't sound too relaxing to me but I feel obliged to go." He looked over at her. "You, uh, look pretty by the way." Gyro forgot to mention that. M'ma could be anywhere. But he did truly think Gloria looked pretty.

"Thanks! You don't look too bad yourself." They continued walking to the party in silence before Gloria changed the subject. "So Boyd's still doing okay after you erased his memories last night? He doesn't remember anything?"

"Wha- no no. Ellie asked me to erase the traumatic events. Steelbeak, the gang, you get the idea. He remembers who we are and how he met us, etc. But, yeah, he seemed to be doing pretty chipper when I dropped him off at Ellie... and Mark's room." Gyro thought it was disgusting they got back together. He was sort of proud of Ellie but he took that back real quick. "I just hope he can make some friends tonight at the kid section of the party or something. I feel bad for him, ya know? He's just so nice he gets pushed around a lot. He's got Huey but that little dude isn't here so..."

"Wait wait, Boyd gets pushed around?! By who!? It wouldn't be the first time that I fought a child!"

Gyro laughed, thinking Gloria was joking. But then he realized she wasn't. "Don't worry. He hasn't been bullied, it just seems the other kids think he's weird. But he's too innocent to notice... I don't think he's bothered by it. He's happy enough to have us and Huey back home."

"Alright... But I'm going to keep my eye out for any little shits who try something. The strong must protect the sweet." Yes, that is a Simpsons quote.

When the two approached the party, which was candlelit and underneath a gorgeous canopy, Gyro's heart sank. He looked down at himself. Man, this fucker was so underdressed. At least he had his bowtie. Gloria would fit in perfectly so he looked like more of an idiot standing next to her. Sucks to be him.

Gloria was excited as hell. She had never been to a party this fancy. It was almost Miss Glamour level, which meant they were going to have killer food and drinks. She was totally going to ditch Gyro's ass and shove her mouth full of... whatever they have at fancy parties. Caviar? Yeah. That.

"Okay," Gloria looked at Gyro and did her evil smirk. "So, you can do nerdy socialization with the fancy people, I'm going to go try and gain 10 pounds in one night."

"Not even a slow dance? C'mon..."

She threw her head back. "Oh my GODDDDD! Fine. Aight. I can rock a pole so I can rock the floor too." Gloria grabbed his hand and dragged him inside, or still outside under shelter, to get the dancing game on. Other people were doing that stupid thing where they sway side to side or whatever. "Okay. 5 minutes then you can kiss me or whatever the hell, and then I peace out to eat crab cakes."

"Deal."

On the other side of the party, which was a very large area, Ellie gave Boyd a hug goodbye. "If you do not want to stay in the kids area anymore or want to go back to the room, give one of us a ring, okay?"

Boyd had a Gucci phone given to him by Mark as a sort of apology for the strip club, even if Boyd didn't remember that or his and Ellie's fight. He really doesn't need it. All he used it for is to call Ellie, text Huey and Gyro, and play games on it but whatever. "Don't worry, mom! I will! I'll see you guys later!" Boyd ran over to where the other kids were gathered and started chatting away immediately.

Ellie turned to Mark, champagne glass in hand because she thought that was mandatory like she always did. "This party is idiotic. My mental breakdown at the rave was more entertaining."

"Ugh! Tell me about it! They're playing boring island music or whatever. Nothing to rave too!" Mark was dressed up for the event but he was still pretty bitter about being there.

"Oh well. It is a good oppurtunity for Boyd to socialize with other children again and I suppose that is all that matters. You look not stupid by the way." That was her way of telling him he looked nice.

He looked down at what he was wearing and then back up at Ellie "Thanksssss!" He gave her a peace sign before taking a selfie of the two of them to post on twitter. He had already deleted all of his "emo breakup" tweets that he was spamming people for the past few days.

After Ellie had complimented him she stared at him blankly. "I said you look not stupid..."

Mark was a little slow but he eventually figured it out. "Oh! Right! You uh look not stupid, too!"

She smiled. "Thank you! Since we are back together I expect you to compliment me first." It came out as sort of a threat.

"No, you're right, you're right. My b, boo!" He made a heart sign with his hands.

That seemed to make Ellie content enough.

"Anywaysssssss, it's boring just sitting here! What do you want to do? If you want we can just ditch this party all together and go to the beach."

Ellie nodded. "That is a wonderful idea! I want to try to find a starfish so I can rip it apart piece by piece and watch an organic life suffer." She paused. "...I believe I need to call Ms. Kris again."

"I meannnnn... If i'm not mistaken, don't starfish just grow limbs back?"

"That takes the fun out of it." She huffed. To be fair, Ellie was trying to cope with the 'almost jumping overboard' thing from yesterday. Mark didn't bring it up and she didn't expect him to, considering he was, well, him. And he wasn't good at picking up on stuff. Needless to say, she was having a rough time and killing something made her feel better.

Perhaps she could bring it up with Mark later. He needed to know how she felt if their relationship was repairing itself for a second time.

"I mean we could always-"

"OI!" Glomgold waddled up behind them and snatched both of their champagne glasses, chugging both of them down instantly. He was still in his Sailor Moon cosplay. It was starting to grow mold on it after he was in the ocean for so long. And damn he smelled.

Ellie looked down at him and looked at Mark again in pure shock, and then back down at Glomgold. "How- how did you? What?"

"SURPRISEEEEEEEEE I'M ALIIIIIIIIIIIVEEEEEEE! MUAHAHAHA!" Glomgold smashed both of their glasses to the ground.

It was tempting to tackle him but Ellie laid a hand over her face and started lightly crying. "Why won't you die...? I do not understand!"

Glomgold punched himself in the gut "I HAVE ABS OF STEEL! NOTHING CAN KILL MEH!"

"Just go tackle a waiter serving caviar. I do not want to deal with you right now." Ellie's next murder idea was to rip all of his limbs off instead of a starfish.

"WOT?! NOOOOOO! YOOH TACKLE A WAITER FOR MEH, ROBO-BABEH! I DON'T WANNA RUIN MEH COSTUME!" Glomgold lifted up his skirt a little too high as he was gesturing to the outfit he was wearing. Some people are still trying to fight the trauma of seeing that to this day.

Before either of them could respond to that, or before Mark could throw up, Gloria approached with Gyro followed from behind. She started shooting finger guns, stealing Mark's signature move.

"What's up BITCHESSSSS!? What a dank ass party!" Gloria already had a little too much champaign. Gyro decided it was best to keep an eye on her. She pulled up a chair from another table to sit next to Mark and Ellie, leaving Gyro the only one standing.

Mark rolled his eyes. "Dank ass party?! Are you KIDDING me?! This is almost as boring as Gyro's outfit!" He gestured to Gyro to emphasize his point.

Gyro didn't respond to that. He just scoffed.

Ellie beamed at Gloria. She hadn't seen her in the past 2 days, more or less. "Good evening, Gloria." She greeted. "I do have to agree with Mark. This party is a tad boring but it is alright."

Gloria groaned and slammed her head on the table "I want to do something fun! Like, burn this tablecloth or something!"

"No no!" Gyro laid a hand on her shoulder. "Let's not commit arson in the middle of a party where everyone can see us."

Mark threw up his hands. "WHY NOT?! THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!"

Gloria sat up again and looked at Mark "RIGHT?! They're too many happy people here and it makes me sick. I want- no, need to prank a poor soul here!" The cruise should honestly tell the employees at all the bars to give Gloria a drinking limit.

"Great idea! Let's do it, bitch!" Giving her a high five, Mark proceeded to jump up and pump his fists in the air.

Ellie looked at the two of them. "I do not believe it is the best idea to draw attention to ourselves at the moment." Hypocritical since she tried to murder Glomgold in a resteraunt but whatever.

If you're wondering where Glomgold went, he scuttled off into the crowd on all fours when he realized no one was paying attention to him. He would wreak havoc somewhere else. Glomgold is that kind of person who needs a leash but no one wanted to be responsible for him so that never happened.

"It'll be fiiiineeeeeeeeee! We'll only commit like, 3 illegal acts! Nothing crazy!"

"Do you want to see how many french fries I can fit in my mouth?!" Mark asked, his eyes glimmering like an anime girl as excitement built up in his dead soul. He started walking toward the food table.

Gloria stood up too to follow him. "HELL YEAH!"

Ellie stood up when he started walking away and reached out a hand in protest."Mark wait! We should... spend more time together." She trailed off when she realized he wasn't listening and sat back down. She laid her head on her fist and sighed.

Gyro sighed too and sat in Mark's seat "Yeah, I know how you feel... Gloria and I just got here and she immediately got drunk." He crossed his arms, watching Gloria chant "Chug! Chug!" while Mark was putting an ungodly amount of french fries in his mouth. He was waiting for him to choke and die.

Ellie looked over at Gyro in somewhat of a shock. She was surprised he was actually talking to her and didn't just walk away. Not wanting to be rude, she continued the conversation. "I am giving Mark another chance and, well..." She gestured over to him. "You can see how that is going. Not the best idea on my half... he said he would change but, if I am being honest, I still have doubts. But I love him too much to not give him the benefit of the doubt."

He scoffed "He's a complete and utter idiot. I don't see why you would but whatever, that's none of my business."

"I am not sure either, it is as if I have this weird obsession with him. As if I am unstable without him. But I will say I am still keeping a bit of a distance with him for now." That was hard to admit, but she spoke the truth. She moved on with the conversation to push through it. "Yesterday I almost- then he- and I..." She stopped, this was getting too awkward and it dawned on her this was Gyro fucking Gearloose she was speaking with. She decided to change the subject. "Anyway, you look horrid as per usual."

He looked down at his outfit "Ummm this is from Banana Republic thank you very much! Besides, I didn't realize how formal the event was going to be or I would've worn something else!"

Ellie shook her head. "I was not speaking of your 'Banana Republic' outfit, I was referring to your face."

Gyro didn't respond to that but he continued to stay at the table. Why? He didn't even know but he did.

"About the text I sent the other day, the one that was all sappy where I said I was your friend..." Ellie started awkwardly playing with her hair. "I did not mean that so..."

"Oh yeah... What was that all about anyways? You started to freak Gloria out. She thought that you were dead or something."

"I was just thinking over things I guess you could say. I was having a... rough time. But I should not have sent anything. That was very poor judgement."

"Eh whatever, don't worry about it."

Ellie was going to end the conversation there but she didn't for whatever reason. Perhaps it was because Mark wasn't there to listen to her. She didn't know. "Mark did not seem to really care." Stopping, she shook her head to correct herself. "No, I mean, he did, but he did not ask many questions about it and we just sort of... moved on to forgiving each other quickly rather than addressing the situation. I am not sure if that is for the better or worse."

"Ummm... you're telling me this because?" He gave her a look. And not a very happy one at that.

"That is a good question." She sighed. "No one else will really listen to me so... nevermind."

"Well it's not like you were programmed to have any emotions, right?" He really didn't know the answer to that. He just assumed that she didn't.

"I was. Just not negative ones. I do not really know what is going on to be honest. I do not know the answer for once and that is what scares me. I guess that is why I started debating- no. Nevermind. Nevermind." She kinda just waved him off.

Gyro adjusted his glasses "Interesting... It seems like you were able to bypass your own programming by expressing more negative emotions. Most likely due to all of the negative environments we have all been forced to go through. That's probably why you're having such a rough time. Because your programming is trying to work one way while also being pulled to work another." He continued "I guess I was wrong. There is probably more to you than just "evil" despite the fact you were made by Mark..."

Ellie scoffed. "I wanted someone to listen to me, not analyze me."

He scoffed back "Can I not do both?"

"Thank you for the feedback, Gyro." She crossed her arms and leaned back in her chair. "That information does not change anything. You do not care just like everybody else. And I know you think I am crazy and a killing machine and whatever else. God. I stopped myself from doing the one thing that could spare me because I was too much of a wimp. And what do I get? Watching Mark choke on french fries and a scientist taking notes."

"Ugh what are you even talking about?! I literally just said that I was wrong which is rare for me to say! I mean that I don't think you're a "killing machine". I mean, yeah, you've murdered people, but with some morality in check."

Ellie wanted to mouth him off again for raising his voice at her but she stopped herself. This was supposed to be a vacation. She just went back to being sad which was the new norm, other than angry. "What am I supposed to do, Gyro? It is just... getting more tempting. Even Mark being by my side does not help, he doesn't notice. No one notices. I do wish to talk about it but why I am telling you of all people is beyond me. I know some of my negative memories were erased. I figured that out with all the empty spots in my data, but look what that did? I'm just spiralling downward again. Just- Ugh!"

Gyro sighed "You know, I've been despising Mark for a few years now so unfortunately I've picked up a few things about him. Yes, he may seem like he isn't listening to you but believe me, he is. He's like a kid. He runs around screaming and causing problems but he absorbs information like a sponge. That's why he's so great at scheming. Because he listens and takes in the information he's given... So I guess my point is that Mark is listening to you. In fact, he probably listens to you most of all. I don't know that for certainty but, if I had to guess, I'd say that he does."

Ellie let out what sounded like a breath but she didn't need to breath so whatever. "Thanks. You are right. I should just bring it up with him instead of trying to close myself off as I usually do. I know he cares. I have to stop picking fights with him as well. But, anyway, it was nice of you to listen to me even though I hate you..." She groaned in complete and utter disgust before looking at him. "I cannot believe I am saying this but I do not hate you, Gyro. You are okay. My text was genuine, alright? There. I said it." She put her hands up like she was confessing to a murder. And she looked pretty pissed about being caught too. "I have three friends and... I consider you to be one of them."

"Well thank you, I guess. That was a somewhat nice comment. I suppose you are not as evil as I once perceived you to be..." He continued "I am never going to forgive Mark, but I think we can be friends." He smiled and held his hand out to her for them to shake.

Ellie laughed pretty uncomfortably. It was nice of him, but damn. This was weird. 3 acts just to get a handshake and a smile. "Okay, there is this pretty cliche thing that happens in novels I read where the characters 'start over' or something similar, so let's do that." She cringed before taking his hand and smiling. "Hi, I am Ellie."

Yeah, Gyro thought that it was pretty cringy too but whatever. "Hi, Ellie. I'm Gyro Gearloose, Scrooge's Number 1 scientist!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

"Sir, I am going to have to ask you to step away from the fries."

"SHFHWUIGUIW GFWYUWGYV BVHYWVWYU!" Mark was trying to spill out curse words at the waiter but nothing really came out but jumbled screams.

Gloria nodded as if she knew what Mark was saying. She looked at the guy who was telling him to stop eating. "He said "Up yours!"" Gloria made a very inappropriate gesture for a fancy dinner party.

"If you two do not step away from the snack table, I am going to have to call security."

Gloria's tone shifted. "Woah woah okay buddy no need to be a snitch, we're leaving." Gloria started walking away with Mark following behind her. He was trying to chew all of the fries in his mouth.

He finally choked most of it down before spitting the remaining bunch on the floor. "Aight! What're we doing now?" He looked around. "Let's fuck with someone... oh I know!" Mark pointed across the party area. "That little bitch over there." It was Drew.

Gloria looked over at the guy he was referring too. "Wait isn't that Ellie's old boyfriend?"

"They weren't dating!" He threw his hands in the air. "But anyway, that's the bastard Ellie said we gotta keep an eye on him because he may snitch on you for whatever the hell you did. So I say let's scare the living shit out of him. Or just give him a swirly." He realized the only nearby flushing toilets were on the cruise. "Fine. Maybe we'll resort to the porta potties if we don't come up with anything else."

"Swirlies? God what is this? Middle school? No no no. If we are going to fuck with this guy, it's going to be good! Follow my lead."

"Whatever you say you crazy bitch!" He did some finger guns behind her. "Pew pew pew."

Gloria went behind Drew who was currently sitting at the bar. She swept the stool from under him, causing him to fall.

"OW! HEY!" Drew sat up to see who kicked him down only to be scared shitless. "O-oh god it's you again! You guys promised you wouldn't hurt me, remember!?"

Gloria ignored him. She hoisted him up by his shirt "Come with us." She started walking towards the exit with Drew in the middle of her and Mark.

Once they were outside and away from everyone, Gloria kicked him to the ground again.

Drew started to cry, holding his hands up in front of his face. "I said I wasn't going to snitch! Honest!"

"See, I don't believe you... I think we will have to silence you, permanently!" Gloria cracked her knuckles.

Mark was starting to get a little scared too. He tapped Gloria's shoulder and whispered "Dude, you're not going to actually kill him, right?"

"No Mark, you were right about him! A little bitch like him only deserves death!"

Mark took that as a "Homie, this is a joke. Chill the fuck out." and smirked.

Gloria took out a pocket knife that she was luckily carrying with her. She held the blade up to Drew's forehead. "Anything you would like to say, snitch!?"

He put his hands in the air and started crying harder. "Please! I didn't say anything! I swear! I wrote it on a piece of paper to get my thoughts out but I burned it in the lobby fireplace! I swear! I swear to you! Please! I don't know who told you that I snitched, but I didn't!" Drew looked at Mark and his eyes widened like he just realized who it was. "He-" He pointed to him, shaking. "Was he the one to tell you?! It's because he has a thing against me after seeing me at the Hamlet on Ice showing! That's why he said I snitched!"

Gloria tapped her knife on her cheek as if she was thinking "Hmmmm I dunno that doesn't really add up. And I know you're not trying to lie to me right now, right, bitch?! Do you really want to die a liar and a snitch?!"

Drew pissed himself. Literally. "No! I don't want to die at all!" He got into a begging position and placed his hands on his skull like it would shield him from a blade. That shit would go straight through his hand and he knew it. "Okay! You got me! I also told my teddy bear, Jeffery!"

Gloria put the blade right on his head. Nothing to kill him though, just scare him. "HOW MANY MORE LIES HAVE YOU BEEN KEEPING, ANDREW?! ANSWER WISELY!"

"NO! I HAVE NOTHING ELSE I'M HIDING! I SWEAR!" He was barely understandable at this point. "PLEASE, LEAVE ME BE! I'M JUST A JANITOR THAT LIKES SOAP OPERAS!"

Gloria knelt down in front of him, putting away her pocket knife. Her tone made a 180. "Well gosh! All you had to say was "please"!" She smiled at him.

He looked up, barely being able to see because of all the tears blurring his vision. "W-what?" He gulped. "I- I said please a lot..."

"You did? Hmm. Guess I wasn't listening... Okay whatever you're free to go!" Gloria sat up first, extending her hand out to help Drew up.

He looked at her hand for a minute before taking it. When he stood up, Gloria kept a tight grip on his hand.

"Let this be a lesson to never snitch on me or my friends. Got it?!"

He nodded quickly before attempting to leave but his path was quickly blocked by a round figure cosplaying as Sailor Moon.

"OI!" Glomgold scuttled over on all fours. "WOT ARE YOOH DOING IN MY TERRITORY?!" He circled the three of them, scottishly growling.

Gloria let go of Drew's hand. "God what do you want now, Glomgold?! Can't you see that we were busy pranking this poor soul!?"

"P-pranking?" Drew looked at her.

"Way to go, Gloria! You ruined it!" Mark scoffed. "Now he's gonna snitch!"

"No he won't!" Gloria turned her attention back to Drew. "Yes. It was a prank but the horror was real. Remember that."

He nodded and continued to watch Glomgold scuttle around them.

Glomgold started sniffing the air. "WOT IS THAT?!" He scuttled up to Gloria before swiping her pocket knife away. "WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS, GLADIS?! AT MEH PARTY?!!!"

"You never know when you want to do a good ol' fashioned interrogation!"

"Oh... I see... I thought you were trying to help me find food for meh shark babehs."

"Why would I ever help you?!"

"I DUNNO! MIND YOUR BUSINESS!" He turned around and started sniffing Drew. "AND WHO ARE YOOH?! YOOH SMELL SWEET!"

Drew gulped. "I- I'm Andrew, but you can call me Drew. And it's probably my cologne."

"Oh... I see..." Glomgold rubbed his chin. "Do you like sharks, Drew?"

Drew did not like sharks but he didn't want to piss this dude off. "Y-yeah. I- I love sharks."

"Oh... I see..." Glomgold thought for a second. "Meh babehs appreciated the snack the other day so I'm trying to find them another. Yooh got goldfish?"

Drew couldn't lie about that so he shook his head.

"Oh... I see..." Glomgold shrugged and took out the pocket knife. "Whatever. You'll do!"

"Wha-"

Glomgold snagged onto Drew and bit his leg.

Drew fell to the ground, screaming. "STOP! GET OFF OF ME!"

"MEH BABEHS SHALL FEAST!" Glomgold stabbed into Drew's neck with his pocket knife.

Drew struggled for a few seconds but when he went limp, Glomgold stood up and snatched the blade back, handing it to Gloria. Blood was all over his Sailor Moon cosplay. "Can yooh two help me drag his body into the ocean?"

Gloria and Mark just stared at him in shock.

"Did you just..." Mark paused for a second to take it all in. "Kill a man in cold blood. You. Flintheart Glomgold, managed to kill someone?" That's right. Mark wasn't as disturbed my the murder as he was that Glomgold actually did something successfully.

"YES! BECAUSE I AM FLINTHEART GLOMGOLD AND -"

"WHAT IS GOING ON?!" Gyro stormed over. "Gloria, I leave you with Mark for 30 minutes and-" He got cut off when he looked down at the dead body. "Is that Drew?"

"WHO?" Glomgold yelled, but everyone ignored him. He grunted and started trying to drag Drew toward the ocean but nothing was really working because he was a weak ass bitch. Everyone just kinda stared at him.

Ellie finally approached. Gyro had run all the way over there but she wasn't doing that shit so she took her time. She looked at her Uncle and then the dead body. "DREW?!"

"WHO?!"

"UNCLE GLOMGOLD! WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

"I NEEDED FOOD TO FEED MEH BABEHS! NOW SHUT UP AND HELP ME DRAG HIM INTO THE OCEAN!"

Three security guards walked up. "What is all the commotion here? Shouldn't you all be at the party?" One of them asked.

Everyone stopped and stared at them in shock, except Glomgold who was still struggling to pull Drew and was still making no progress.

One of the security guards noticed Glomgold dragging the dead body and pointed at it so the other two would notice.

There was a moment of tense silence, excluding scottish grunting.

"So, um..." One of the security said. "Is anybody going to explain this?"

Gloria was the first to respond. "Yeah we are all innocent bystanders here, officer sir. That clown over there is the murderer!" Gloria pointed to Glomgold.

"WHO ARE YOOH CALLING A CLOWN?!" Glomgold protested. "I think she's talking about yooh, Mark." He dropped the body and pointed to him.

"What?! No! I look snazzy as hell and you know it!"

"Okay! Everyone shut up!" Another one of the guards put up his hands. "You all look guilty to me."

Ellie walked over to Gloria and took her knife before turning to the Glomsquad, which included Gyro and Gloria now. "Should I just kill them?"

A guard took the knife away from her. "Nah. Look, murdering is not that great so I'm sorry to do this but you are all forced to stay on the ship for the remainder of the stay here on this island."

"So... we aren't being charged?" Gyro raised a brow.

"Why would I do that?"

Nobody responded to that.

"Alright, off you go!" The officers shoo-ed the Glomsquad towards the direction of the cruise ship.

Ellie looked at them. "I have to pick up my child."

"Oh yeah that's chill." One shrugged. "But your kid is banned from the island too so..."

Mark threw his head back. "DAMNIT!"

"Listen, son, could you please not use such language? It's very upsetting."

Mark just stared at him before saying. "Fuck you."

Glomgold nodded to himself and grunted scottishly, finally giving up on the body. "He wasn't that ripe anyway." He admitted. "But, man, this is my fifth island being banned from this year!"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gloria, Gyro, and Glomgold stood together inside of Mark, Ellie, and Boyd's suite. The 5 of them were glaring at Glomgold. Basically they brought him there to have a talk.

"WOT DO YOOH ALL WANT?! I WANNA GO TO BED!"

"YOU GOT US KICKED OFF THE ISLAND!" Gyro shoved him.

"DON'T YOOH TOUCH ME, DR. FUCK FACE!" Glomgold shoved him back.

"Dude," Mark was the next to interfere. "Why? Why the hell did you think it was okay to murder right by a fucking party when we were nearby?! At least do your shit privately! Damn! We don't bring you into our murder schemes!"

"Because we plan on murdering him." Gyro muttered under his breath, but Glomgold didn't hear that. Well he did, but it went through one ear and out the other.

"STOP GANGING UP ON MEH! I'M NOT HAPPEH ABOUT BEING KICKED OFF THE ISLAND EITHER!"

Ellie put her hands up. "Okay. Okay. Uncle Glomgold, you are ruining the vacation for all of us so can you please just leave us alone? I can steal someone else's key card for you."

"NOOOO! MY SENT IS IN YOUR SUITE SO IT'S MINE! MINE I SAY!"

He quickly scuttled under the bed, leaving a trail of blood behind him.

Boyd wasn't really phased. Ellie told him it was ketchup.

Mark looked up and Gloria and Gyro. "Well... I guess we can murder him tomorrow or something."

"Man fuck all of this! I don't care what those fuckers told us, I'm just going to sneak back on the island so I can get drunk again."

Gyro laid a hand on his shoulder, like he usually did. "Gloria..."

"It is a good plan. As long as we stick away from security we should be fine."

Gloria hummed to herself before throwing her hands out, gesturing to Ellie. "SEE! SHE AGREES!"

Gyro took his glasses off really quickly to rub his forehead. "Okay. We'll go back on the island anyway and come up with more murder plans to take down Glomgold. What a lovely family vacation."

"What if we just leave him on the island?" Gloria suggested.

While the three were talking, Ellie was tucking Boyd into bed to shut down for the night.

Nodding to himself, Mark responded. "That's not a bad idea. Maybe we can chain him to a pole. Not a leash like you guys did with the car. Like, straight up metal. Leave him in an alleyway and whatever.

Gyro yawned. "Sounds good to me, but I'm going to bed. You coming along, Gloria?" He wasn't sure if she was going to sneak back into the party or not. She was pretty unpredictable.

"Yeah. I'll sneak back on the island tomorrow; there's no rush."

He nodded and the two wished Ellie and Mark goodnight before peacing the fuck out. Glomgold was already knocked out under the bed so he may as well have not been present either.

While Mark was brushing his teeth in front of the shattered mirror, the one Ellie punched, Ellie knocked on the open door politely to grab his attention.

He spit out his toothpaste. "Yo."

"Hey." Ellie leaned against the doorframe. "I apologize for being a bit snippy with you at the beginning of the party."

He shrugged, putting his toothbrush away. "Don't worry about it! It's cool."

"Alright, well..." Ellie froze. She discussed with Gyro and said herself that she had to open up with Mark again about... the terrible thing that almost happened yesterday but she just stopped and nothing would come out when she opened her mouth. "That's all I was going to say so goodnight."

"Goodnight!"

She smiled softly, feeling more quilty as she crawled into bed. She just couldn't tell him. She couldn't do it; they both had enough problems as is. And she was still uneasy with trusting him to begin with. The relationship still felt like newly formed eggshells underneath her feet.

It looked like she would just keep a secret for a little while longer.

She was still debating after all.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

19.3K 173 19
One night, Dewey leaves the manor after learning a harsh truth Della has been hiding from him out into a stormy night. Only one thing also happens th...
6.7K 232 36
When Duckburg falls under an tyrannical dictatorship, the worst "heroes" imaginable are forced to the task of placing everything back in order. (Illu...
196 7 4
What do you do when you're stuck on an island with your rival? Survive, of course. But it's a lot harder than that, especially when your companion wo...
168 12 10
When Emilie,and Gladstone decide to get marry they have to deal with unexpected family drama.