Irresistible - f.weasley

Door potterfan963

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ HARRY POTTER ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ COMPLETED Violet Pine has a seemingly normal life until her father makes... Meer

Introduction
Prologue
1: ☆ the move ☆
2: ☆ castle on a hill ☆
3: ☆ trip to diagon alley ☆
4: ☆ caramel covered onions ☆
5: ☆ the sorting ☆
6: ☆ time tables ☆
7: ☆ first day of classes ☆
8: ☆ rival schools ☆
9: ☆ four triwizard champions ☆
10: ☆ boys will be boys ☆
11: ☆ unforgivable curse ☆
12: ☆ common room snuggle ☆
13: ☆ apologies ☆
14: ☆ first task ☆
15: ☆ the owlery ☆
16: ☆ christmas announcements ☆
17: ☆ a swim ☆
18: ☆ red rose ☆
19: ☆ just as friends ☆
20: ☆ christmas day ☆
21: ☆ yule ball ☆
22: ☆ hogsmead ☆
23: ☆ prefect bathroom ☆
24: ☆ headaches and the second task ☆
25: ☆ rita skeeter ☆
26: ☆ bewitched ☆
27: ☆ family picnic ☆
28: ☆ last breakfast ☆
29: ☆ third task ☆
30: ☆ the mission ☆
~end of part one~
1: ☆ isolated ☆
2: ☆ expelled ☆
3: ☆ grimmauld place ☆
4: ☆ bare cheeks ☆
5: ☆ doxies ☆
6: ☆ family tree ☆
7: ☆ hogwarts express ☆
8: ☆ co captain ☆
9: ☆ jealousy ☆
10: ☆ giving up ☆
11: ☆ um'bitch' ☆
12: ☆ library visit ☆
13: ☆ quidditch tryouts ☆
14: ☆ detention ☆
15: ☆ trick or treat ☆
16: ☆ army ☆
17: ☆ the match ☆
18: ☆ sleepover ☆
19: ☆ first meeting ☆
20: ☆ number 97 ☆
21: ☆ attack ☆
22: ☆ starting over ☆
23: ☆ happy holidays ☆
24: ☆ mass breakout ☆
25: ☆ banned ☆
26: ☆ proper invitation ☆
27: ☆ valentines day ☆
28: ☆ training ☆
29: ☆ quidditch embarassment ☆
30: ☆ secrets out ☆
31: ☆ mischief managed ☆
32: ☆ departure ☆
33: ☆ caught ☆
34: ☆ reunited ☆
35: ☆ dpt of mysteries ☆
36: ☆ prophecy ☆
37: ☆ hes back ☆
38: ☆ aftermath ☆
~end of part two~
1: ☆ the dark lords spy ☆
2: ☆ back home ☆
3: ☆ hampstead ☆
4: ☆ eggs and hash ☆
5: ☆ owl results ☆
6: ☆ my brown eyed boy ☆
7: ☆ same bed ☆
8: ☆ scrimmage ☆
9: ☆ another return ☆
10: ☆ potions ☆
11: ☆ the keeper ☆
12: ☆ poisoned butterbeer ☆
13: ☆ brothers & bff's ☆
14: ☆ lion vs snake ☆
15: ☆ talk by the lake ☆
16: ☆ i am the chosen one ☆
17: ☆ christmas party ☆
18: ☆ presents ☆
19: ☆ burnt down ☆
19: ☆ m&ms ☆
21: ☆ pine sisters ☆
22: ☆ bloody mess ☆
23: ☆ inferi ☆
24: ☆ rock, paper, scissors ☆
25: ☆ memory ☆
26: ☆ her ☆
27: ☆ break in ☆
28: ☆ funeral ☆
~end of part three~
1: ☆ dreams ☆
2: ☆ meeting of the aurors ☆
3: ☆ flying harrys ☆
4: ☆ portkey ☆
6: ☆ dabble in danger ☆
7: ☆ church bells ☆
8: ☆ narrow escape ☆
9: ☆ elf tricks ☆
10: ☆ trip to the ministry ☆
11: ☆ sacrifice ☆
12: ☆ underground ☆
13: ☆ the escape ☆
14: ☆ surprise guest ☆
15: ☆ crack in the code ☆
16: ☆ sightings in godrics hallow ☆
17: ☆ icy cold ☆
18: ☆ back together ☆
19: ☆ deathly hallows ☆
20: ☆ taboo ☆
21: ☆ manor ☆
22: ☆ greek ☆
23: ☆ seperate ways ☆
24: ☆ new york ☆
25: ☆ come to see the show ☆
26: ☆ notepad secret ☆
27: ☆ warning ☆
28: ☆ fiendfyre ☆
29: ☆ battle ☆
30: ☆ true master ☆
31: ☆ future life ☆
~end of book~

5: ☆ preparations ☆

1.8K 66 107
Door potterfan963

I woke up the next morning in the comfort of a bed and soft linen sheets. A pillow was placed firmly under my head and I looked up trying to see where I was.

Last I remember I had fallen asleep in a random bedroom, but I was currently in bed, sharing the already small room with Ginny, Ruby, and Hermione. Ruby was sharing a bed with me, her hair sprawled out on the white bedspread, her mouth slightly agape.

I looked at her and admired the features she had grown to develop over the years. Her skin was clear of any blemishes, light arrangements of freckles underneath both of her eyes. The hair that I was so used to seeing pulled up and to double braids, now engulfed her face in random wavy curls.

Since we got to Hogwarts I could easily notice the change that occurred within Ruby. Although bold at heart, she contained herself inside of this timid shell, only coming out if it for people close to her. It was a beautiful thing to see the way magic brought her not only more confidence, but a better environment that she felt like she finally fit in.

I knew this time at the Burrow would likely be the last time I saw her before all of this was over. She resisted dad for all of summer, insisting her return back to Hogwarts was necessary. I mean going into hiding would only make her and my dad even more suspicious, for when people started coming after me.

"Staring at my beauty?" Ruby asked and I looked back at her face to see that her eyes were pealed open and staring back at me.

"You wish," I scoffed, "just thinking about how grateful I was not to inherit dads mane of a hair like you did." She just laughed at my comment and shook her head, knowing that's not what I thought at all.

"You've always sucked at lying you know."

"How so?" I asked and proped my head up on my elbow.

"Your head always turns to the left slightly," she giggled and pointed at me, "it's your biggest tell."

"Does not!" I argued and hit her with the spare pillow on the bed.

"Hey! Don't shoot the messenger! I'm just telling you the truth," she defended but a smile was on both of our faces, enjoying one of the first calming times we had this summer.

"I don't know how you're going back to Hogwarts," I told her and lay back onto my pillow, averting my gaze to the ceiling, "I mean really knowing that Snape is headmaster and that the Carrows are professors—I don't know how anyone is going back."

"Same reason you and your friends are planning on leaving," Ruby shrugged her shoulders into mine.

"How do you know about that?"

"I'm your sister dummy," I could practically feel her roll her eyes, "of course I knew you were planning something. That and I might've read one of your letters—"

"Hey that's private!" I interrupted and turned to her.

"Can't blame me for being curious," she explained and we spent a couple seconds just sitting in silence, absorbing everything around us and the peaceful conversation we were having, "when do you think this will be over?" Ruby asked finally.

"I don't know," I answered truthfully, "I'm hoping by the end of the year, but you never know."

"Alright then let's make a plan," she smirked and made her body fully face me, "once this is all over you and I are going to get our own place."

"Yeah right," I scoffed, " I don't know if you've noticed but we don't exactly get along super well under the same roof."

"We used to," she sighed, "remember those pizza pies we would beg dad to let us make—"

A trickle of a memory went through my head and I couldn't help but picture the scene so vividly in my head.

"Oh my gosh!" I laughed remembering the exact moment she was talking about, "and your dumbass put the whole bag of cheese on the crust making it catch fire in the oven—"

"I didn't know cheese could burn okay!" She defended but still giggled, "besides the look on dads face was priceless."

"I don't know what was better, watching him try to work a fire extinguisher or the black pizza we had to pull out." By the end of the conversation we both were laughing loudly, no doubtedly probably disturbing Hermione and Ginnys sleep.

"Things could be just like that," Ruby smiled warmly, " so while you're out there on your crazy adventure just promise with us. When you come back we'll get that cottage," her finger stuck out and I saw her usual accessory of my ring perched atop.

A house for just Ruby and I could be magical. A small place filled inside and out with decorations for each season. A batch of brownies always in the oven. The fireplace always crackling with warmth from the flame.

"Yes I promise we'll get that place weirdo," I latched my finger onto hers and pulled myself off the bed to go start the day, "i'm going to go get ready now."

"Yes both of you leave so I can sleep," grumbled Ginny who's face was dug deep into her pillow. We both laughed at her and made our way out of the bedroom to find something to eat for breakfast.

When we got to the bottom of the stairs, all of the adults were waving their wands and getting different streamers and decorations to line the inside of the house.

"What's going on?" I asked as I stepped onto the bottom floor and moved closer to the kitchen table. A pair of scissors was magically cutting a pink table linen in the shape of the plates.

"Ah good you're both awake," dad said from the top of a ladder, "be a dear and hand me the hammer will you?" Ruby went forward and handed it to him, both of us still not knowing what's going on.

"Are you getting ready for a party?" Ruby said curiously.

"It's preparations for Bill's wedding!" Mrs. Weasley smiled at us, "we wanted to have it as soon as possible so all of today will be spent preparing for it. I was hoping to—ease some of Fleurs work." I didn't miss the scrunched up face she made when she said Fleurs name, but decided not to bring any attention it it.

"Of course what do you need us to do?" I moved to the middle aisle and eyed the various bags and containers full of stuff.

"If you both could load the gift bags that would be immensely helpful!" She told us, stirring the giant cauldron of food.

"I can load and you can stuff?" I suggested and Ruby nodded her head in response. We took our time, the next thirty minutes spent with adults chattering about different tasks behind us, while I put the goodies in the gift bag and Ruby stuffed it with tissue paper.

"Morning," George nodded his head at us, his face wrapped with a large bandage of some sort, securing the hole on the side of his right cheek to be covered. I gasped involuntary, almost forgetting the events of yesterday and I scolded myself for waking up in a decent mood.

I should be in bed mourning; over the loss of Moody, Sirius' broken leg, George's cursed ear, and instead I was giggling with Ruby over buying a cottage.

"How are you?" I asked concerned when he took the spot at the table next to me.

"I was going to answer with a corny joke but those are a bit EAR-itatting don't you think?" He smirked, lifting his mug to his mouth.

I could see the adults in the room, minus Mrs. Weasley, slightly chuckle at his answer.

"Only you George Weasley," I sighed, "only you."

"Ah there's the ugly twin!" Another voice said from the stairs and I watched Fred descend down with them. Without a shirt on.

I had to physically force myself to keep my mouth shut, otherwise my lips would've parted upon seeing him. His chest was glimmering with the water droplets that clung onto his skin, and his hair tossed backwards. It was apparent he had just showered but seemingly forgot an article of clothing.

"No you don't!" Mrs. Weasley screeched and hit him hard with a towel, "go put on your clothes!"

"Okay okay," Fred laughed and turned back around, his footsteps echoing as he retreated back up.

"Say Violet, your cheeks are looking extra flushed today!" George teased and poked the right side of my face.

"George shut up," I said hushed.

"Maybe your ill? I should ask everyone to take a look at you and get their advice—"

"Unless you want to lose your other ear i'd suggest you shut your mouth now," I threatened him.

"All jokes Violet," he chuckled nonchalantly, "now go upstairs i'll take over the goodie bags."

"What?" I stuttered out, "i'm not gonna go up—"

"What you think that show was for George?" Ruby scoffed, "go find the poor guy. We'll be fine." I looked both ways, making sure dad's back was turned towards me before I pushed back from the table, and timidly followed the path Fred had gone up.

The door I knew to lead into his bedroom was slightly open, with a crack big enough for me to peer into. Fred was inside roaming through his drawers, flipping through each top to look for a shirt. I pushed my way in and cleared my throat to announce myself.

"I say black," I said, his head turning to me, "black has always been a nice color on you." He smiled softly at the compliment and took a familiar v neck from his drawer.

"What made you come up here?" He asked teasingly, pushing his head through the open hole of the black top.

"Well I wanted to say sorry for starters," I walked in further and sat on his bed, "I pretty rude to you yesterday and I didn't mean to snap at you."

"No I understand Vi," he assured me, "trust me yesterday wasn't an easy day for anyone."

"Right, well uh—thanks for accepting my apology," I nodded and got up from the bed to leave.

"Where are you going?"

"They need us downstairs," I furrowed my eyebrows, "your mom said we have so much to do for the wedding—"

"I'm sure they have plenty of help," he said lowly and walked forward towards me, "now i'll ask again. Was that the only reason you came upstairs?"

I gulped and felt my heart beat a little faster. Of course his bare chest had hypnotized me to come up, but I wasn't about to flat out tell him that.

"Yep," I answered, "that's all."

"Shame," he sighed and was close enough to me that his hand cupped my jaw softly, "I can think of a better way for us to spend our time than wedding festivities."

"Is that so?" I coughed slightly to clear up my dry throat. All I wanted to do was tug his face down towards mine and spent the rest of our days locked up and interrupted in his bedroom, but I had to think of the repercussions.

Was temporary pleasure worth the permanent pain?

Letting myself stay involved with Fred up until the day I left would hurt both him and I more than it needed to. He knew he couldn't go with me and I knew I couldn't stay behind. There really wasn't another way around it.

"Mhm," he mumbled and his head slowly dipped down to the skin on my neck. I fluttered my eyes shut when I could feel him lay an assortment of touches going from my jaw to collarbone, "maybe something like this," he whispered against my skin, the cool air from his breath making my body shiver.

"Fred—mmm," I moaned when he pulled me in tighter and sucked on the skin slightly. I could feel my body stir in arousal, as my head became less focused and I could only pay attention to the way his lips smirked up on my neck at my reaction.

"Something wrong?" He said hushed, his mouth pulled away from below my ear, and now just centimeters away from my own lips.

His hands that had been lightly placed on my hips trailed downwards to the outside of my thighs. His fingers wrapped around them, his index fingers started to stroke my inner thigh.

"Nothings wrong," I gasped out when I could feel the force of his knee spread apart my legs slightly. My head was spinning with different thoughts, my common sense being the part of my brain that was being shoved to the back, outweighed by other things.

His hand had come up to lightly graze my core and start running his fingers overtop it through my clothes. Only the tips of his fingers were making contact with my body, but it was enough to flush my face and have my stomach pool with need.

I gasped an intake of air, when he applied the slightest amount of pressure with his thumb and I could feel my body beg me to push forward to feel more contact there.

"Yes right there," I moaned out and shut my eyes, tilting my head backwards. Our bodies had moved to press again the wall and I held my head against it, trying to keep my breath steady as Fred teased my core with his fingers.

His thumb had hit the spot where I was most sensitive, and I could feel it dance overtop me, only pushing against me enough to leave me wanting more.

Fred's face was closer to me than before, and his lips hovering mine, only pressing lightly against me and then pulling back. I could see he wanted to kiss me just as badly, so my hands went up to his head to tug him down—

"Hey is the guest list in here—bloody hell!" Ron barged in and practically jumped away when he saw the position we were in, "I thought—what aren't you two cooling off!"

I pulled away and created a large block of distance between the two of us, feeling my cheeks hot at our compromised position.

"We are," I said firmly and pulled back from Fred, practically running towards the door.

"Then why did it look like you guys were trying to make a baby in there!" Ron shouted loudly and I elbowed him to get him to keep his voice down.

"Ron if that's what you think makes a baby, you've got a lot of learning to do," Fred smirked back at his younger brother.

"I'm going to return downstairs and help everyone else. I suggest you two do the same," I narrowed my eyes and quickly left the bedroom to go rejoin everyone else.

I could hear Ron mutter to himself that he was already helping but I didn't care. Ron's interruption made me infuriated that I now had this internal frustration but at the same it could've been a blessing in disguise.

It was no secret I wanted to be with Fred at the end of this, but if putting on a public show that we weren't together was going to keep him more safe I would do it.

I just had to get better at resisting him and not giving in to the temptation.

Outside, I could see a group of people walking towards the field with a giant white cloth, and spreading it evenly over the grass.

"Good you're here!" Hermione approached from behind me and tugged me with her, "i'm in charge of making the drinks. Taste test?" she asked me and gave me a tiny spoon full of a red liquid in a cauldron. I drank it slowly and tapped my lips together.

"Berry?" I questioned.

"Yes!" She exclaimed, "it's a berry lemonade. I was hoping it wasn't too sour."

"No it's perfect," I assured her, but instead of her eyes being focused on my face they were zoomed in on my neck, "oh no," I held out my hands and covered the exact spot I knew her gaze was on.

"So much for a break huh," she smirked and I waved my wand quickly to cover it with a charm.

"It's hard okay," I frowned, "of course I want to just jump his bones, but I want to do the simple things like hold his hand and all that. I have to do this though, I know Harry would agree with me."

"Yes," Hermione nodded, "but that's only because Ginny is a fierce woman and knows the reason behind Harry's decision. Fred doesn't strike me as a person who gives up someone easily once he's fixed upon them, even if it's for the better of the two."

"So what do you say I do?" I told her with my hands up. I had done all I could these last few days but resisting our natural chemistry together as a couple proved to be difficult.

"Honestly?" She asked and I nodded, "I think you need to enjoy the time you have with him. Who knows when you'll see him next when we leave. If I were you I would take advantage of every opportunity you have together, especially privately. You could always use polyjuice potion for the wedding and convince the public that Fred is seeing someone new anyways."

"Hermione that's brilliant!" I jumped up, "I was so worried about convincing everyone we weren't together but I could just use polyjuice potion!" She giggled at me reaction and was about to say more when Ron walked in.

"Someone just came in the barrier," he told us, and we immediately followed him to the backyard door.

"Who's here?" Harry asked from behind us, with Ginny not standing far behind.

"Bloody hell. What's the Minister of Magic doing here?" Ron gasped. I saw a man walk forward, one I had never seen before and assumed this was the new Minister.

Everyone outside that was helping rise the tent, paused their work to stare at the man in the big coat, but even more so to the red head standing behind them.

"The nerve Percy has showing up here," Ron shook his head in anger. I was about to ask what was wrong with him but the Minister seemed to make a direct bee line towards the house.

"To what do we owe the pleasure, Minister?" Harry was the first one who greeted, his back straighter and chest puffed out some.

"I think we both know the answer to that question, Mr. Potter," the Minister said in a proper voice, "is there somewhere we can sit? I need to see only you four." Ginny chuckled under her breath but left us alone with him to walk to the couch. The Minister pulled out a long roll of parchment and held it in front of us.

"And this is...?"

"This is the last will and testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore." All four of us held our mouths open in surprise at what he held in front of us, "this is a surprise then?"

"Why are we just hearing about this now? Dumbledore has been gone for a while now," I narrowed my eyes.

"Isn't it obvious?" Said Hermione, her nostrils flaring slightly, "They wanted to examine everything he gave us. You had no right to do that!—"

"I had every right. The Degree for Justifiable Confiscation—"

"Is used for things like Dark Artifacts," I sat up straighter and leaned forward, "is this degree standard for every wizard's will?"

"You will watch your tone Miss Pine," the Minister looked pointedly at me.

"So why have you decided to release it now?" Harry questioned.

"That'll be because the 31 days are up," Hermione put her nose up, "they can't withhold it past the 31 days unless something is found as dangerous, isn't that right?"

"Would you say you were close to Albus?" The Minister ignored us completely and turned his attention towards Ron.

"What me?" Ron looked shocked, "I mean no it was always them—" I could see Hermione pinch his shoulder from the corner of my eye, "I mean yes we all knew Dumbledore." The Minister coughed a couple times and took out his reading glasses to start speaking.

"First, to Ronald Bilius Weasley I leave my Deluminator a device of my own making in the hope that, when things seem most dark it will show him the light."

"Dumbledore left this for me?" Ron held it up and admired it.

"Yes."

"Brilliant...What is it?" Ron clicked it open like you would with a lighter and the device sucked up any light in the room, containing it in a ball, "wicked".

"To Hermione Jean Granger I leave my copy of The Tales of Beedle the Bard in the hope that she find it entertaining and instructive."

"Mom used to read me those," Ron chuckled finding the situation amusing while the rest of us were these, "the Wizard and the Hopping Pot. Babbitty Rabbitty and the Cackling Stump. Come on, Babbitty Rabbitty. No?" All of us were looking at him with stern glances.

"To Violet Anne Pine I give my personal translating book in hope that she is fascinated with the knowledge of new philosophies and that it takes her somewhere new."

I grabbed the book he held out to me and stared at the cover. It was a translating book which only meant one thing; Dumbledore had somehow knew of the notepad so cautiously carried with me and this could maybe be the key to understanding everything.

"To Harry James Potter I leave the Snitch he caught in his first Quidditch match at Hogwarts as a reminder of the rewards of perseverance and skill." The Minister was holding the snitch in a cloth, cautiously holding it out to Harry.

I almost dived in front of him wanting to grab it first because I knew snitches had flesh memories but if they were suspicious of Dumbledore hiding anything, my actions would only prove their theory further.

"Is that it, then?" Harry readjusted his seat on the couch when the snitch did nothing.

"Not quite. Dumbledore left you  a second bequest: The sword of Godric Gryffindor. Unfortunately, the sword of Gryffindor was not Dumbledore's to give away. As an important historical  artifact, it belongs—"

"To Harry," interrupted Hermione, "it belongs to Harry. It came to him when he needed it in the Chamber of Secrets."

"The sword may present itself to any worthy Gryffindor. That does not make it that wizard's property. And, in any event, the current whereabouts of the sword are unknown," the Minister stood up.

"Excuse me?"

"The sword is missing," he turned to Harry and spoke directly to him, I don't know what you're up to, Mr. Potter but you can't fight this war on your own. He's too strong." He waited a couple seconds but Harry made no move or sign that showed he was going to respond.

At that, the Minister left the same way he came, and I heard the familiar popping noise of apparation signifying he had left.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

2.7K 123 20
" oh shit" "your actually fine" "fuck you" "you're fun to be with" "i just sometimes hate you so much"
427K 10.7K 94
Delaney McKinnon, the daughter of the late Marlene McKinnon was raised by wolves. Well, really a rather gentle werewolf who also happened to be her g...
17.6K 516 22
❝when all else fails- you turn to love... you turn towards the light. i never had anything or anyone to turn to until i found y̲o̲u̲ ❞ ― in which, to...
36.5K 911 35
Boston Harris Witwicky is Brother to Samual James Witwicky, Boston has a connections to the Autobot's more then you'd ever recognize, he grow up with...