Irresistible - f.weasley

By potterfan963

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ HARRY POTTER ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ COMPLETED Violet Pine has a seemingly normal life until her father makes... More

Introduction
Prologue
1: ☆ the move ☆
2: ☆ castle on a hill ☆
3: ☆ trip to diagon alley ☆
4: ☆ caramel covered onions ☆
5: ☆ the sorting ☆
6: ☆ time tables ☆
7: ☆ first day of classes ☆
8: ☆ rival schools ☆
9: ☆ four triwizard champions ☆
10: ☆ boys will be boys ☆
11: ☆ unforgivable curse ☆
12: ☆ common room snuggle ☆
13: ☆ apologies ☆
14: ☆ first task ☆
15: ☆ the owlery ☆
16: ☆ christmas announcements ☆
17: ☆ a swim ☆
18: ☆ red rose ☆
19: ☆ just as friends ☆
20: ☆ christmas day ☆
21: ☆ yule ball ☆
22: ☆ hogsmead ☆
23: ☆ prefect bathroom ☆
24: ☆ headaches and the second task ☆
25: ☆ rita skeeter ☆
26: ☆ bewitched ☆
27: ☆ family picnic ☆
28: ☆ last breakfast ☆
29: ☆ third task ☆
30: ☆ the mission ☆
~end of part one~
1: ☆ isolated ☆
2: ☆ expelled ☆
3: ☆ grimmauld place ☆
4: ☆ bare cheeks ☆
5: ☆ doxies ☆
6: ☆ family tree ☆
7: ☆ hogwarts express ☆
8: ☆ co captain ☆
9: ☆ jealousy ☆
10: ☆ giving up ☆
11: ☆ um'bitch' ☆
12: ☆ library visit ☆
13: ☆ quidditch tryouts ☆
14: ☆ detention ☆
15: ☆ trick or treat ☆
16: ☆ army ☆
17: ☆ the match ☆
18: ☆ sleepover ☆
19: ☆ first meeting ☆
20: ☆ number 97 ☆
21: ☆ attack ☆
22: ☆ starting over ☆
23: ☆ happy holidays ☆
24: ☆ mass breakout ☆
25: ☆ banned ☆
26: ☆ proper invitation ☆
27: ☆ valentines day ☆
28: ☆ training ☆
29: ☆ quidditch embarassment ☆
30: ☆ secrets out ☆
31: ☆ mischief managed ☆
32: ☆ departure ☆
33: ☆ caught ☆
34: ☆ reunited ☆
35: ☆ dpt of mysteries ☆
36: ☆ prophecy ☆
37: ☆ hes back ☆
38: ☆ aftermath ☆
~end of part two~
1: ☆ the dark lords spy ☆
2: ☆ back home ☆
3: ☆ hampstead ☆
4: ☆ eggs and hash ☆
5: ☆ owl results ☆
6: ☆ my brown eyed boy ☆
7: ☆ same bed ☆
8: ☆ scrimmage ☆
9: ☆ another return ☆
10: ☆ potions ☆
11: ☆ the keeper ☆
12: ☆ poisoned butterbeer ☆
13: ☆ brothers & bff's ☆
14: ☆ lion vs snake ☆
15: ☆ talk by the lake ☆
16: ☆ i am the chosen one ☆
17: ☆ christmas party ☆
18: ☆ presents ☆
19: ☆ burnt down ☆
19: ☆ m&ms ☆
21: ☆ pine sisters ☆
23: ☆ inferi ☆
24: ☆ rock, paper, scissors ☆
25: ☆ memory ☆
26: ☆ her ☆
27: ☆ break in ☆
28: ☆ funeral ☆
~end of part three~
1: ☆ dreams ☆
2: ☆ meeting of the aurors ☆
3: ☆ flying harrys ☆
4: ☆ portkey ☆
5: ☆ preparations ☆
6: ☆ dabble in danger ☆
7: ☆ church bells ☆
8: ☆ narrow escape ☆
9: ☆ elf tricks ☆
10: ☆ trip to the ministry ☆
11: ☆ sacrifice ☆
12: ☆ underground ☆
13: ☆ the escape ☆
14: ☆ surprise guest ☆
15: ☆ crack in the code ☆
16: ☆ sightings in godrics hallow ☆
17: ☆ icy cold ☆
18: ☆ back together ☆
19: ☆ deathly hallows ☆
20: ☆ taboo ☆
21: ☆ manor ☆
22: ☆ greek ☆
23: ☆ seperate ways ☆
24: ☆ new york ☆
25: ☆ come to see the show ☆
26: ☆ notepad secret ☆
27: ☆ warning ☆
28: ☆ fiendfyre ☆
29: ☆ battle ☆
30: ☆ true master ☆
31: ☆ future life ☆
~end of book~

22: ☆ bloody mess ☆

1.8K 69 83
By potterfan963

I ended up being the only one to return back to the pitch since Ginny wanted to check in on Harry.

"Hey i'm really sorry again about the game," Ruby said sadly to me as the both of us walked up to the group, "it definitely wasn't a fair game."

"Don't worry it was," I shrugged, "you guys won fair and swear. But i've gotta say I was impressed by your new moves!"

She giggled back at me and once we reached the center of the field were bombarded with questions. Everyone who came down to meet me eagerly asked me if Harry was okay.

"What did they say happened to him?" Sirius was the first one to bombard me.

"A cracked skull," I frowned when I told them, "I know Madam Pomfrey will take care of it easily but he still took a really hard hit."

"And where is this keeper that hit Harry?" Sirius pushed with narrowed eyes.

"In the locker room. His names Cormac but we already jinxed him—" before I could finish my sentence Sirius had already started walking towards the grounds and turned into his dog form behind a tree.

"Well that's going to be trouble," George chuckled and shook his head.

"Well it's best I take off. Kingsley is expecting me within the next hour," dad walked up to me and embraced me in a hug.

"I wish you could stay longer," I said sadly, "I mean I can't even leave this stupid castle with the new restrictions to meet you for lunch in town."

"Yeah since you don't work here anymore we hardly see you," Ruby added to my comment.

"I'll see what I can do," dad smirked back me, "I can pull a couple strings and get a visitors pass somehow i'm sure."

"Sounds good," I giggled and hugged him one last time before he left the pitch walking Ruby back up, leaving me only with the twins and Barbie.

"I hope you had a fun holiday!" Tara smiled at me with her big...and oddly bright teeth. Which were beautiful but in the moment only made me want to punch them.

"Yeah I loved spending it with my family and the Weasleys," I answered back trying my best to play nice.

"Mum definitely made the best pie that year, probably her best—" George started to say but was interrupted.

"Do you actually mind if I talk to you alone?" Tara tilted her head and my eyes went wide at her request. George responded with a shocked expression, while Fred just looked confused.

"Why do you need to talk to her away from us?" Fred squinted down at her.

"Just girl stuff," Tara waved him off and then hooped her arm through mine, pulling me off to the side. it took everything I had to not peel my arm back from her long nails that were grasping my skin.

"Not to be rude but I kind of have to get back to the castle—"

"Don't worry this won't take long!" She reassured me, "I just had a quick question to ask you."

"Alright," I stood my ground and faced her, "spit it out."

She looked at me quizzically for a couple seconds before speaking again, "how well do you know the people around you?"

"What?" I stepped back, "the people around me? what's that supposed to mean?"

"What I'm trying to say is that you should be careful about who you keep your company with...they should be people you trust."

"Trust?" I leaned my head forward in confusion.

"Yes trust," she nodded again as if her answer made perfect sense.

"Is this about Fred?" I raised my voice and looked over at him from the side to see him staring back at him, "are you alluding that something happened with you two!" My heart started beating faster and I could feel tears building in my eyes. Something that I had been fearful of all year was now coming to life and I almost felt sick. Tara was someone I always questioned and I never knew if it was jealousy or intuition, but to know that something could've happened and Fred broke my trust too was heartbreaking.

"I just have to tell you that—" before she could finish her sentence a dazed look went through her eyes and her facial expression completely changed. The crease lines on her forehead smoothed over and she stared back at me, looking unaware of the conversation we were having.

"Tell me right now Tara if something fucking happened between you two or I swear—"

"No nothing happened. I don't need to talk to you anymore, just forget what I said," she smiled eerily back at me and then started walking back towards the twins.

What the fuck just happened?

I stayed where I was standing not really knowing what to do next. Was she just trying to tell me that something happened between them and then backed out last minute? All that I knew was that the tears had disappeared from my eyes and as soon as I blinked they rolled down my face.

"That was weird what would she have to say to you—oh shit Violet what's wrong?" Fred asked when he walked over and saw my crying face.

"Did you cheat on me?" I asked bluntly and stared at him deep in his eyes, "did you cheat on me with that—that skank!"

"What Violet no!" Fred answered immediately, "I would never fucking do that to you is that she said?"

"She told me I needed to make sure I had trust in the people I keep my company with," I said angrily back at him, "and I have a heard time believing that George is somehow conspiring behind my back."

"Violet I swear nothing happened I would never even think about that. You have to believe me!" He tried coming closer and grabbing my hands.

"How would I know!" I ripped my hands from the arms he tried stretching out to me, "I mean you guys are constantly alone in that shop and I mean—"

I could see his face soften and his expression turn into one of hurt, "is that what you really think of me? That I would be capable of something like that?"

"I don't know what to believe," I pulled away again and rubbed the tears threatening to fall again from my eyes, "I just—I want to go back to my dorm."

"Can we please fix this?" He pleaded with me, "I can't stand you leaving knowing that you believe I would do something like this."

I took a couple of deep breaths with my eyes closed and could feel his body approach me. Instead of fighting I let his arms wrap around my body but I was still stiff, unable to fully give in to the hug from the way I was feeling.

"Okay I believe you," I said softly, "but I want to go back to the castle now."

"Can I at least walk you?" He asked with a weak smile and I considered it but then shook my head.

"I think I just want to take a moment for myself," I breathed out, "but I'll write you."

"Okay Violet," he said and I started walking away, "I love you."

"Love you too," I turned and gave him a wave before going back up to the grounds of the school.

I was fine. I'd be lying if I didn't say I was hurt but I was fine.

If anything I was being dramatic.

This could be Tara's sick way of getting to me and I wasn't going to let it happen. I had more important things to worry about such as how Harry was recovering from his injury. When I finally got to the hospital wing I saw most of my my friends already there.

"What's wrong?" Hermione whispered to me concerned as soon as I got to the hospital wing. Her gaze was rested on my eyes and i'm sure they were slightly red.

"Allergies," I lied and turned back to the bed Harry was laying in, "aren't you a sight for sore eyes," I attempted to grin at Harry who's entire head was wrapped with a white bandage.

"Yeah yeah make your jokes but he literally cracked my skull," Harry chuckled lightly while I shook my head.

"Well it's a good thing he can't tryout again since he's a seventh year. Good riddance," I rolled my eyes. I noticed the way that Hermione was next to Ron while Ginny was next to Harry. I at first laughed at the sight of the four of them but refrained myself from making a teasing comment since I wasn't really in the mood to joke about romance.

"Everyone thought you played well today," I mentioned to Ginny.

"Yeah as good as any other first year," she scoffed. Okay maybe today wasn't our best day but I blame a huge part of that on Cormac.

"I hope I heal quickly though, I have a meeting scheduled with Dumbledore," Harry sighed.

"Another one?" Hermione raised an eyebrow, "I thought he stopped those."

"Well I guess we needs me again," Harry stated simply.

"Well i'm glad you both are okay, but i've got to get a shower. See you at dinner?" I said softly and they all nodded their heads.

The sticky jersey was bothering my chest and I was itching to get it off. Within no time I had gotten back to the common room and taken a long, hot shower. The reminisce of today's game melted away with the water along with the dirt on my skin.

I changed into comfortable clothing, meaning a shirt with some sweatpants, and went to the hall for dinner. Saturday's were usually my favorite since their desert options always included something with either brownies or fudge.

I was pleasantly surprised to see the four of them moved from the hospital to the hall already sitting there for dinner. I ate my chicken and rice in silence, just barely listening to a conversation Neville was having with the table about the 'careful monitoring of endangered plants'.

I needed to distract myself with something. Fred was something I didn't want to think about since I knew I would get in my head about it so instead I glanced over to the Slytherin table and saw Draco and Pansy not eating. The two were staring at their hands it seemed like, doing nothing. I elbowed Harry to get his attention and pointed my head at them.

"Suspicious huh?" I asked quietly.

"Yeah like they're waiting for something to happen," Harry added with his eyes narrowed. In the next couple of minutes a fast movement alerted my eyes and I saw the pair stand up. They moved from their table and exited out of the hall, no doubt going to where their secret corridor was. I was about to tell Harry that they got up but it seems like he noticed it even before I did.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me along with him, not saying anything to the group of people we were leaving behind at the table.

They took a different route than before. Instead of going up several flights of stairs we only went up one and down the hallways. I walked quietly and tried to glance around the corner to see if anyone was there.

Pansy wasn't outside standing guard like I thought she would be. I checked the corridor both ways, before motioning to Harry it was clear. There was noise coming from the bathroom and we quickly ran up to the door that was wide open.

I peaked my head around the corner trying to see what he was doing inside. Unrealistically, I expected to see a cult singing songs around Draco but was shocked by what I saw instead.

Draco was there in the bathroom, leaning over the sink and unbuttoning his shirt rapidly. I could hear his cries before I saw them and I covered my mouth so he wouldn't know I was here. Harry on the other hand was making no attempt to hide his presence so I had to tug his arm back.

"Don't," crooned Moaning Myrtle's voice from one of the cubicles, "just tell me what's wrong...I can help you..."

"No one can help me!" said Malfoy. He leaned over the counter looking like he was going to puke while his whole body was shaking. "I can't do it—I can't—It won't work." Was he talking about his mission? I needed to know what he was trying to do.

"Unless I do it soon—he says he'll kill me." Every bad memory and idea I had of Draco in my head suddenly disappeared. I was used to seeing the pale blonde be a cruel bully, but today I saw him as a broken child.

I wanted to stay there leaning against the wall but Harry used a different approach. He walked into the bathroom slightly while Draco was bawling into his hands. It was one of those cries you have when you've done something wrong and have to explain it to your parents, the cry when you've been caught.

Draco looked up from the mirror and seemed to spot Harry lurking in the corner. He spun around quickly, his tears disappearing and a look of fury replacing them.

Without missing a second Draco drew his wand up. Instinctively, I watched Harry duck and pull out his own. Malfoy's hex missed Harry by inches, and shattered the lamp on the wall beside us. I kept myself behind the corner while Harry threw himself sideways.

Get to Draco

"You've got to be fucking kidding me," I spoke out loud to myself. I knew my Seer voice was only serving as a warning but maybe the dick deserved whatever was coming in. He shot the first spell anyways.

I had no idea what to do at this point. Every time I peered in the bathroom something exploded from a jinx they sent each other's way. I couldn't just stand here helplessly, I had to find a way to stop it.

"No! No! Stop it!" squealed Moaning Myrtle, her voice echoing loudly around the tiled room. "Stop! STOP!"

I ran in the bathroom ducking behind one of the stalls and watched Myrtle fly over me wailing out loudly.

I turned at the sound of a loud bang and the bin behind Harry exploded. He swished his wand in retaliation and I watched the toilet where Myrtle was sobbing explode.

It was obvious the pipes had been affected by their duel because water started shooting out from everywhere. I was closest to it, so the water drenched my body from head to toe. I turned the corner to try to see if I could spot Draco.

I could see the faintest sign of his hair sticking out from beside the stall. At this point my body was being more so tugged towards Draco, not completely under my control.

"Dr—" I went to shout out but a flash of light was sent my way. I barely jumped out of the way and was outraged with both of the boys behavior. That son of a bitch just tried to curse me when I was only trying to help.

I ran over to the other side of the bathroom and was hoping that if I appeared next to Draco he'd be less inclined to hex me as opposed to seeing each other from a distance.

Before I could grab Draco I saw Harry turn around from the corner I had just been at, and jump out bravely in the open. His eyes were wide with anger but he didn't make the move to curse Draco, because Harry was always the bigger man.

I ran across the tile while Draco was distracted. I never believed Harry would kill Draco but there was a reason for why my voice spoke there had to be.

"Cru—" Draco started to say with his wand raised. I got to him just as he started speaking out the words, almost changing my mind midst action when I realized he was about to use an unforgivable curse on Harry.

"SECTUMSEMPRA!" bellowed Harry from the floor, waving his wand. I had shoved Draco out of the way just in time but I felt the spell hit me straight on.

All at once I felt a pain like I never had before. My mouth went into a wide O shape as I started screaming. It felt like someone was slicing a knife on my entire body over and over again. I fell down, feeling my sight go dizzy. My robe had opened and the white clean shirt underneath showed cut marks appearing all over me.

"No—"gasped Harry as he ran over to me.

"Why would you do that!" Draco whimpered trying to cover each cut with pressure but too many were appearing on my skin. I wanted to scream at the top of my lungs for both of them to stop watching me and to go get help, to go find a teacher, but I was in too much pain.

Tears flowed freely from my eyes and I let out a curling scream hoping it would get someone's attention. I had to blink rapidly to keep my mind awake; I was scared if I closed them they wouldn't open again.

"No—I didn't—" Harry staggered backwards and I could see the red of blood staining his uniform as well.

"Look at what you did now!" Draco snarled at Harry, "you couldn't just leave it alone!"

"MURDER! MURDER IN THE BATHROOM! MURDER!"

The only person I was grateful for right now was Myrtle who was screaming for anyone to come and help. My body was shaking uncontrollably and I knew I wouldn't stay awake much longer at this rate.

"Violet I'm so sorry," Harry walked even closer to me, whispering his words so quietly I could barely hear it, and crouched down beside me. Both of the boys  were still speaking but I could hardly understand their words, just barely making out the image of their hands soaked in the puddle of bathroom water mixed with my blood.

My eyes slowly fluttered shut and suddenly sprang open when the sound of a door banging came from behind me. I could faintly make out the image of a professors robes and long black hair, meaning it had to be Professor Snape.

My arm went limp by my side but I slowly felt the pain disappear when Snape spoke. It was like a soft song, humming into my ear and licking up all of the blood surrounding me. I could physically feel my veins pump faster, pump harder, with the regaining of blood. My skin began to stitch up but without any pain just the comforting pinch of my body healing.

My sight got better and I was now able to blink and see what was in front of me clearly. Harry was standing above us watching. I could see he was mortified by what he had done, barely aware that he too was soaked in his own blood and water.

Although I had been grateful for the ghost I mentally swore in my head from Moaning Myrtle's sobs and wails from overhead us. Draco was on his knees right beside me and I looked at him for a split second seeing an emotion I had never seen on his face before. Was it concern? Gratefulness? Either way I didn't know but I could see the way he sighed in relief when Snape finished stitching me up.

"You need to go to the hospital wing. There may be a certain amount of scarring, but if you take dittany immediately we might avoid even that. Come," Snape spoke out whilst lifting me to my feet. The only thing I felt was a slight burning sensation over my body; something I could easily handle after the pain I felt before.

He instructed Draco to help me across the bathroom. while he 'dealt with' Potter. Normally I would make some sick joke or ugly remark at having my arm around Draco. But for now I was thankful for his body weight to lean up against; without it I would have probably fell over.

"How did you know he was going to shoot that spell at me," Draco grumbled as he dragged my feet across the school.

"I what—I didn't—"

"You know what save it. I don't want to be burdened with the secret you have," he shook his head, "I want to know why you jumped in front of me."

"Can't you just say thank you and move on," I glared at him, turning my head to meet his. His hair was wet and stuck to his forehead. I could even see the tears dried to his cheeks from earlier.

"No I want to know why. You have no reason to help me—"

"Just like you had no reason to let me keep my wand in Umbridge's office last year," I retorted back, "I think you're a dick but you're not a bad guy Draco, not at heart."

"You don't know who I am," he turned to me sharply, almost making my arm release from his shoulder which would have sent both of us tumbling down.

"I think I know more than you do," I sighed and shut my mouth tightly. I didn't want to speak to him anymore and it seemed like the feeling was mutual. He brought me over to one of the hospital beds, laying me down slowly, and quickly walked out of the wing like he had never been there.

"Here dear drink this," Madam Pomfrey handed me a plastic cup of water filled with a potion that smelled like literal shit.

I winced but chugged down the drink anyways, feeling my body drift into a calm and peaceful sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Highkey I feel like so much happened this chapter HA hope you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.7K 69 20
The Vampire Diaries one shots. The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Legacies. Not everyone in any of the three shows will have a one shot but just som...
17.6K 516 22
❝when all else fails- you turn to love... you turn towards the light. i never had anything or anyone to turn to until i found y̲o̲u̲ ❞ ― in which, to...
151K 3K 26
James Potter has always been infatuated with Lily Evans. It was common knowledge at this point. But when a certain Arabella Silvers enters his life...
124K 4.2K 49
Dabi had successfully hidden his true identity for years...but a faithful fight changed that when he came face to face with you - once his childhood...