Irresistible - f.weasley

Galing kay potterfan963

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ HARRY POTTER ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ COMPLETED Violet Pine has a seemingly normal life until her father makes... Higit pa

Introduction
Prologue
1: ☆ the move ☆
2: ☆ castle on a hill ☆
3: ☆ trip to diagon alley ☆
4: ☆ caramel covered onions ☆
5: ☆ the sorting ☆
6: ☆ time tables ☆
7: ☆ first day of classes ☆
8: ☆ rival schools ☆
9: ☆ four triwizard champions ☆
10: ☆ boys will be boys ☆
11: ☆ unforgivable curse ☆
12: ☆ common room snuggle ☆
13: ☆ apologies ☆
14: ☆ first task ☆
15: ☆ the owlery ☆
16: ☆ christmas announcements ☆
17: ☆ a swim ☆
18: ☆ red rose ☆
19: ☆ just as friends ☆
20: ☆ christmas day ☆
21: ☆ yule ball ☆
22: ☆ hogsmead ☆
23: ☆ prefect bathroom ☆
24: ☆ headaches and the second task ☆
25: ☆ rita skeeter ☆
26: ☆ bewitched ☆
27: ☆ family picnic ☆
28: ☆ last breakfast ☆
29: ☆ third task ☆
30: ☆ the mission ☆
~end of part one~
1: ☆ isolated ☆
2: ☆ expelled ☆
3: ☆ grimmauld place ☆
4: ☆ bare cheeks ☆
5: ☆ doxies ☆
6: ☆ family tree ☆
7: ☆ hogwarts express ☆
8: ☆ co captain ☆
9: ☆ jealousy ☆
10: ☆ giving up ☆
11: ☆ um'bitch' ☆
12: ☆ library visit ☆
13: ☆ quidditch tryouts ☆
14: ☆ detention ☆
15: ☆ trick or treat ☆
16: ☆ army ☆
17: ☆ the match ☆
18: ☆ sleepover ☆
19: ☆ first meeting ☆
20: ☆ number 97 ☆
21: ☆ attack ☆
22: ☆ starting over ☆
23: ☆ happy holidays ☆
24: ☆ mass breakout ☆
25: ☆ banned ☆
26: ☆ proper invitation ☆
27: ☆ valentines day ☆
28: ☆ training ☆
29: ☆ quidditch embarassment ☆
30: ☆ secrets out ☆
31: ☆ mischief managed ☆
32: ☆ departure ☆
33: ☆ caught ☆
34: ☆ reunited ☆
35: ☆ dpt of mysteries ☆
36: ☆ prophecy ☆
37: ☆ hes back ☆
38: ☆ aftermath ☆
~end of part two~
1: ☆ the dark lords spy ☆
2: ☆ back home ☆
3: ☆ hampstead ☆
4: ☆ eggs and hash ☆
5: ☆ owl results ☆
6: ☆ my brown eyed boy ☆
7: ☆ same bed ☆
8: ☆ scrimmage ☆
9: ☆ another return ☆
10: ☆ potions ☆
12: ☆ poisoned butterbeer ☆
13: ☆ brothers & bff's ☆
14: ☆ lion vs snake ☆
15: ☆ talk by the lake ☆
16: ☆ i am the chosen one ☆
17: ☆ christmas party ☆
18: ☆ presents ☆
19: ☆ burnt down ☆
19: ☆ m&ms ☆
21: ☆ pine sisters ☆
22: ☆ bloody mess ☆
23: ☆ inferi ☆
24: ☆ rock, paper, scissors ☆
25: ☆ memory ☆
26: ☆ her ☆
27: ☆ break in ☆
28: ☆ funeral ☆
~end of part three~
1: ☆ dreams ☆
2: ☆ meeting of the aurors ☆
3: ☆ flying harrys ☆
4: ☆ portkey ☆
5: ☆ preparations ☆
6: ☆ dabble in danger ☆
7: ☆ church bells ☆
8: ☆ narrow escape ☆
9: ☆ elf tricks ☆
10: ☆ trip to the ministry ☆
11: ☆ sacrifice ☆
12: ☆ underground ☆
13: ☆ the escape ☆
14: ☆ surprise guest ☆
15: ☆ crack in the code ☆
16: ☆ sightings in godrics hallow ☆
17: ☆ icy cold ☆
18: ☆ back together ☆
19: ☆ deathly hallows ☆
20: ☆ taboo ☆
21: ☆ manor ☆
22: ☆ greek ☆
23: ☆ seperate ways ☆
24: ☆ new york ☆
25: ☆ come to see the show ☆
26: ☆ notepad secret ☆
27: ☆ warning ☆
28: ☆ fiendfyre ☆
29: ☆ battle ☆
30: ☆ true master ☆
31: ☆ future life ☆
~end of book~

11: ☆ the keeper ☆

1.8K 82 51
Galing kay potterfan963

Harry ran into the hall the next morning while we were all eating breakfast. He looked out of breath and had an excited look in his face with his potions book under his arms. The first thing he did was tell us how his meeting with Dumbledore went. The headmaster was apparently convinced that Slughorn had a memory that would alter the fate of Voldemort if we were to discover it. Problem was, we had no idea how Harry was supposed to get it.

"Also...McGonagall just offered me captain position," he added and I could see his face was beaming. Everyone looked at him shocked, since I'm sure they were assuming I would take the position like last year. I was the first one though to stand up and give him a hug of congratulations.

"Nice job dude you 100% deserve it," I smiled.

"Does that mean you decide the tryout date?" Ginny asked from beside me.

"Yeah I was thinking Friday. That's what worked last year right." When he finished speaking, I heard the hooting of different owl's as they dropped off the daily mail. I was sad to see I hadn't gotten anything from Fred yet but instead got one from Sirius.

Violet,

Hello dear I'm hoping your return back to Hogwarts was as ordinary and normal as possible. I am currently down in London doing some more business.

I wanted to write you a letter as soon as I received Harry's. He has told me he's suspicious of Draco Malfoy and gave me his entire theory. I have to say, based off what he said I can't help but agree with him.

Draco Malfoy comes from a dangerous family and I would trust Harry's instincts if I were you. I told him he had nothing to worry about so he wouldn't stress over another thing. I feel bad for asking, but I need you to look into Draco and his whereabouts. If he's up to something, it's certain to be no good. Your powers give you an advantage to find out what's going on.

Please report back to me when you find something and do not tell Harry about this. Miss you darling.

Sincerely,

Perrito

To hear Sirius say that even he thought Draco was suspicious made me wonder what it could be. I wasn't there in Diagon Alley but Ron and Hermione didn't seem too worried.

I glanced up from my letter and timidly looked over to where Draco was sitting at the Slytherin table. Surprisingly enough I saw he was already looking back at me, along with Pansy Parkinson. They both looked tired and were huddled up together, whispering amongst each other. I narrowed my eyes at her, not forgetting at how big a bitch she's been to me and my friends the last few years.

"Why are you staring at them?" Anastasia kicked my foot from under the table. She was sitting in front of me and caught me glaring.

"Have you talked to Draco this year," I asked hushed, "I thought I saw him this summer in Diagon Alley but I can't be sure," I lied and used the trio's story they told me as my own. She just shrugged and played with the eggs on her plate.

"No clue. I was in Paris all summer remember," she shrugged, "but you're looking at them as if they've done something wrong."

"Besides being insufferable dickheads," I scoffed, "no they haven't. I'm just suspicious. I mean they're secluded from everyone and whispering."

"Yes, like most couples do," Anastasia rolled her eyes.

"Couples," I looked at her shocked, "what— but I thought you—"

"Yeah things change," she said simply, "but if you're suspicious of them don't be. I would have heard through my dad if they did something wrong. And Pansy isn't as bad as you'd think she's just...misunderstood." At that moment Pansy looked back at me again and we made brief eye contact. I couldn't read her expression but with one last pointed glare, I looked away. Since it was time to go to class I made my way to Defense Against the Dark Arts and prayed that Snape wouldn't be in a foul mood already.

Throughout the next three days I attended all of my classes and started feeling the heavy workload come down on me harder than ever. Each morning I would rush to eat so I could touch up any assignments that were due for the day, go to my classes, practice some Quidditch with Ginny before dinner, and practice my powers with Hermione.

Since the dorm was usually filled with either Lavender or Parvarti, we found a secluded spot in the library and figured this was the best spot to do it. It was also a nice escape, since everytime I saw Lavender she would try to ask me questions, specifically leaned towards Ron. It was creeping me out.

I was 100% confident in my Seer abilities now, hardly needing any time to warm up before I felt the familiar click in my head, and my mind slipping into someone else's, to dig through their files and find the decision I was seeking.

It had been four days since I sent the letter to Fred and he still hadn't sent me a response. I was sad because I thought we would've been communicating more often, but I had to remind myself he was probably busy with the store.

One night we were all working in the common room on our potions homework. We had to write down the antidote and brewing properties of a specific potion, but Harry seemed to be too invested in reading his book, again. He had started carrying it around with him everywhere, obsessively reading it.

"Have you ever  of the spell Sectumsempra?" he asked and showed Hermione the writing of the spell.

"No, I haven't!" She said harshly, "and if you had an ounce of self-respect you'd hand that book in."

"Not likely," Ron laughed, "he's top of the class. He's even higher than you, Hermione. Slughorn thinks he's a genius."

"Well I'd like to know who's that book was," Hermione stood with her nose pointed up, "let's have a look, shall we?"

"No," Harry said defensively and backed away from her.

"Why not?"

"The binding is fragile," he shrugged.

"The binding is fragile? You've got to be joking Harry," I giggled at his lame attempt to lie. He opened his mouth to come up with another excuse but Ginny sneaked behind him and tugged the book from his hand.

"Who's the Half-Blood Prince?" She shot her eyebrows up, "that's what it says right here. This book is property of the Half-Blood Prince." Harry said nothing before tugging his book back and sitting on the couch by himself.

I sighed and continued my own homework knowing that bothering him more about the matter wasn't going to get us anywhere. But I went to bed still suspicious over whoever this Half-Blood Prince was.

•••

I stood firmly beside Ron with my clothes being Gryffindor colored top to bottom. I was holding my trusty new broom dad got me last year and stood along the group of people also wanting to tryout. Aiden was amongst the people and when he met my eyes I stuck my tongue out, still angry from his selfishness at our game last year where he let me get hit by a bludger. Ron was shaking in his boots next to me and I could see how nervous he was.

"If you keep shaking like that, you're going to end up shitting yourself," I elbowed Ron and said quietly.

"I can't help it," he cried, "I should have never thought about trying out anyways."

"What why not you're a good player!" I said back at him. Sure, Ron wasn't this Quidditch star but he still could hold his own whenever he played, and flew decently. It was his lack of confidence that caused him to doubt his skills.

"Yeah but look who else is trying out," he pointed with his eyes at the back of someone I didn't recognize.

"Who—" I tried to ask but was interrupted.

"Okay, so this morning," Harry started, attempting to talk over the groups of people still messing around and talking, "I'm gonna be putting you all for a few drills just to assess your strengths... Quiet, please!" I could hardly hear him from the racket of people behind me.

"Shut it!" Ginny bellowed and every single person halted and turned forward to pay attention. I offered Ginny a little thumbs up and wink, proud of her being able to command a group this big.

"Thanks," he turned to Ginny and I didn't miss the look they shared between each other, "alright, um, now then—remember just because you made the team last year does not guarantee you a spot this year. Is that clear? Good."

"No hard feelings, Weasley, alright?" The guy that Ron had pointed at earlier walked over to us.

"Hard feelings?" Ron answered shakily.

"Yeah, I'll be going out for Keeper as well," he grinned and sent a little wink my way. I made a face that was clearly unamused by him, "it's nothing personal."

"If it isn't personal you shouldn't be worried about having some competition," I stood my foot down sassily and felt Ron elbow me to be quiet.

"What she meant to say is keeper? You've got more of a Beater's build, don't you think?" Ron began to ramble, "keepers need to be quick, agile—"

"I like my chances," he smirked and caught a bug in his hand while it was flying in the air. If that was supposed to be impressive he failed because I could only think about how those bug juices on his hands were now going to touch the balls we were playing with, "say now that I've got you both here, um, you think you could introduce me to your friend, Granger? Wouldn't mind, getting on a first-name base, know what I mean?"

"We'll let you know," I said with a fake smile and pulled Ron away. I would never try to set Hermione up with that cocky of a guy, "what was his deal?"

"Cormac?" Ron asked, "dunno but his brothers before him have all been keeper. Blimey, I've already lost the position before I even tried out," he wailed and seemed to be disappointed with himself.

"Are you dumb? Your best friend is captain. You'll make the team just go start warming up," I pushed him towards the other group trying for keepers and made my way over to Ginny.

"So Harry has delegated me to help out with chaser tryouts. Everyone line up in two different lines and we'll start with just passing the quaffle to each other as we fly." she instructed. Everyone started getting into their according lines and she placed herself from the one across from me.

"Ready," I smirked and got ready to fly since it was almost our turn. This was a game Ginny and I played daily over summer, where we flew at the same speed and played a game almost like hot potato with the quaffle. We were by far the most consistent pair that flew down the pitch without dropping it. Katie Bell also flew well, along with another fourth year named Lizzy.

I could see Ginny's eyes evaluate everyone as we did another two hours of drills. They consisted of exercising on the ground, simple passes, and trick shots with her telling us which goal to score in. Harry eventually blew a whistle and said that the final drill was to have each chasers trying to attempt to score once on each final keeper. The finalist were both Ron and Cormac.

"That's not fair they're friends with him!" Cormac shouted pointing at both Ginny and I.

"I'm sorry are you questioning your captains decisions? Not a good tactic to make the team Cormac," Ginny glared. I high fived her response loving that we were both as equally mean to the same people.

I looked to Ron across the pitch and from here I could see his face was a sickly green color. I felt almost guilty that he was so nervous, maybe if we had reassured him more he would be fine.

There were seven chasers in total trying out besides Ginny and we all lined up to take our shot. The first girl went trying to hit the top hoop for both of them, and each keeper blocked it. They continued to block each shot, with Ron only barely making it. First up for my turn was Cormac and I was determined to make him lose.

I sped up with my broom and cranked my arm back, throwing with all my might and having him block it with just the tips of his fingers. I inwardly groaned and went to the other hoop.

I knew with Ron I couldn't take it easy on him, or else they would know I was playing favorites, so I tried to make my gaze very obvious over which I was shooting in. I breathed out a sight of relief when Ron blocked it with his hands, and I flew behind him to high five him. When I got closer I could see how sick he looked and that his hands were trembling.

"Ron! Breathe you're doing great only two more!" I tried to comfort him.

"I think I'm going to be sick," he leaned forward. The whistle blew which signified the girl would shoot at Cormac first and then head over to Ron. Glancing both ways, I made sure no eyes were on me when I closed them and pushed my way into the chaser's mind while she flew. I quickly searched through it, holding my hand's tight on my broom so I didn't fall off.

Bottom of middle hoop, I heard and knew that as selfish as it was, I had to make sure Ron got on the team. I leaned forward making it seem like I was hugging him good luck, "bottom of middle hoop," I whispered and sped off away, so I didn't look suspicious. It's not like anyone here knew of my powers anyways but I didn't want Harry or Ginny to find out.

The girl turned around and headed toward Ron. I saw his face look uneasy but he did as I suggested and flew straight to the middle hoop when she aimed, making him block his best goal since he had caught the quaffle in his hands too.

"Yes Ron!" I cheered and clapped my hands. I knew Harry couldn't show favoritism, but I caught the sigh of relief he had when Ron had caught it. It was time for the final chaser to fly and score. I looked to Hermione to see if she had noticed my hint to Ron earlier but was surprised when I saw her looking like she was talking to someone.

I squinted my eyes but no one was near her, and at that moment Cormac was whisked to the side by a seemingly invisibly force as the chaser's goal went straight in. No one seemed to pay attention and just thought he missed but Harry and I made a wide eyed face at each other. If our suspicions were right then our little Hermione just cheated in Ron's favor.

Ron gained confidence from the miss Cormac had and blocked the final goal. He flew to the ground yelling in happiness and we all ran to the center of the field, to congratulate him in 'beating' Cormac fair and square.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
I just wanted to take the time to thank everyone for reading this book so far! It makes my heart so happy to see the reads go up and I just wanted to personally thank weasleyswhore5  and baerynotcool for all of their likes/comments/ and support!! It really pushes me to keep writing so thank you both AND to the silent readers out there too! <3
-And yes Fred will be here next chapter

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

9K 183 11
Just you very typical family reunion, with mean cousins, lies, heartbreak, fights and a wedding. What else do you need? It's been a while since Hermi...
36.9K 1.1K 41
Tourjours Pur ~ Always Pure ~ the Black family motto Luna Black was the type of person that bad things just seemed to happen too, the type of person...
20.9K 75 20
The Vampire Diaries one shots. The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Legacies. Not everyone in any of the three shows will have a one shot but just som...
1.1M 34.1K 55
Pragma: long lasting love. Love that requires true commitment that comes from understanding, compromise and tolerance. It is referred to as "standing...