Irresistible - f.weasley

By potterfan963

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ HARRY POTTER ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ COMPLETED Violet Pine has a seemingly normal life until her father makes... More

Introduction
Prologue
1: ☆ the move ☆
2: ☆ castle on a hill ☆
3: ☆ trip to diagon alley ☆
4: ☆ caramel covered onions ☆
5: ☆ the sorting ☆
6: ☆ time tables ☆
7: ☆ first day of classes ☆
8: ☆ rival schools ☆
9: ☆ four triwizard champions ☆
10: ☆ boys will be boys ☆
11: ☆ unforgivable curse ☆
12: ☆ common room snuggle ☆
13: ☆ apologies ☆
14: ☆ first task ☆
15: ☆ the owlery ☆
16: ☆ christmas announcements ☆
17: ☆ a swim ☆
18: ☆ red rose ☆
19: ☆ just as friends ☆
20: ☆ christmas day ☆
21: ☆ yule ball ☆
22: ☆ hogsmead ☆
23: ☆ prefect bathroom ☆
24: ☆ headaches and the second task ☆
25: ☆ rita skeeter ☆
26: ☆ bewitched ☆
27: ☆ family picnic ☆
28: ☆ last breakfast ☆
29: ☆ third task ☆
30: ☆ the mission ☆
~end of part one~
1: ☆ isolated ☆
2: ☆ expelled ☆
3: ☆ grimmauld place ☆
4: ☆ bare cheeks ☆
5: ☆ doxies ☆
6: ☆ family tree ☆
7: ☆ hogwarts express ☆
8: ☆ co captain ☆
9: ☆ jealousy ☆
10: ☆ giving up ☆
11: ☆ um'bitch' ☆
12: ☆ library visit ☆
13: ☆ quidditch tryouts ☆
14: ☆ detention ☆
15: ☆ trick or treat ☆
16: ☆ army ☆
17: ☆ the match ☆
18: ☆ sleepover ☆
19: ☆ first meeting ☆
20: ☆ number 97 ☆
21: ☆ attack ☆
22: ☆ starting over ☆
23: ☆ happy holidays ☆
24: ☆ mass breakout ☆
25: ☆ banned ☆
26: ☆ proper invitation ☆
28: ☆ training ☆
29: ☆ quidditch embarassment ☆
30: ☆ secrets out ☆
31: ☆ mischief managed ☆
32: ☆ departure ☆
33: ☆ caught ☆
34: ☆ reunited ☆
35: ☆ dpt of mysteries ☆
36: ☆ prophecy ☆
37: ☆ hes back ☆
38: ☆ aftermath ☆
~end of part two~
1: ☆ the dark lords spy ☆
2: ☆ back home ☆
3: ☆ hampstead ☆
4: ☆ eggs and hash ☆
5: ☆ owl results ☆
6: ☆ my brown eyed boy ☆
7: ☆ same bed ☆
8: ☆ scrimmage ☆
9: ☆ another return ☆
10: ☆ potions ☆
11: ☆ the keeper ☆
12: ☆ poisoned butterbeer ☆
13: ☆ brothers & bff's ☆
14: ☆ lion vs snake ☆
15: ☆ talk by the lake ☆
16: ☆ i am the chosen one ☆
17: ☆ christmas party ☆
18: ☆ presents ☆
19: ☆ burnt down ☆
19: ☆ m&ms ☆
21: ☆ pine sisters ☆
22: ☆ bloody mess ☆
23: ☆ inferi ☆
24: ☆ rock, paper, scissors ☆
25: ☆ memory ☆
26: ☆ her ☆
27: ☆ break in ☆
28: ☆ funeral ☆
~end of part three~
1: ☆ dreams ☆
2: ☆ meeting of the aurors ☆
3: ☆ flying harrys ☆
4: ☆ portkey ☆
5: ☆ preparations ☆
6: ☆ dabble in danger ☆
7: ☆ church bells ☆
8: ☆ narrow escape ☆
9: ☆ elf tricks ☆
10: ☆ trip to the ministry ☆
11: ☆ sacrifice ☆
12: ☆ underground ☆
13: ☆ the escape ☆
14: ☆ surprise guest ☆
15: ☆ crack in the code ☆
16: ☆ sightings in godrics hallow ☆
17: ☆ icy cold ☆
18: ☆ back together ☆
19: ☆ deathly hallows ☆
20: ☆ taboo ☆
21: ☆ manor ☆
22: ☆ greek ☆
23: ☆ seperate ways ☆
24: ☆ new york ☆
25: ☆ come to see the show ☆
26: ☆ notepad secret ☆
27: ☆ warning ☆
28: ☆ fiendfyre ☆
29: ☆ battle ☆
30: ☆ true master ☆
31: ☆ future life ☆
~end of book~

27: ☆ valentines day ☆

3K 106 40
By potterfan963

"Mmm this tastes delicious!" I hummed sipping on my hot chocolate. Fred and I were currently in the three broomsticks, the place we had our first date at last year.

He originally took us to Madam Puddifoot's shop, but I almost threw up at how strong the tea was. The place was terrifying as well; the round tables were decorated with lacy napkins and china sugar bowls.

They cramped up the small shop to the point that Madam Puddifoot had great difficulty in moving in between tables to serve the couples.

As soon as she had brought our drinks to us, I begged Fred to leave, and he looked just as relieved as I did when we left. It was a sweet sentiment to try to take me to a 'girl' place, but the shop reminded me too much of Umbridge's office.

Cho and Harry were also sitting inside but their date didn't seem to be going well. I didn't miss the longing look Harry gave us when we left, as I could see he was hating the shop as well.

"I'm just glad I didn't have to pretend to sip on that cup of water sugar," Fred chuckled, drinking his own butterbeer.

"Well thank you for thinking of me when choosing the place," I said leaning forward to give him a short peck, "but I would've thought you knew me better," I teased.

"George told me every girl wanted to go there!" he defended.

"And that's why George doesn't have a girlfriend," I pointed out.

"Touché," he laughed agreeing with me, "are you nervous for you OWL's?" he asked me changing the topic.

I thought for a second before answering, "no I don't think so. I'm pretty confident with all of my classes except History, I 100% will not be passing that," I laughed.

"I could give you a private tutoring session if you wanted," he winked.

"Yeah right," I rolled my eyes, "I would definitely want to do other things alone with you besides studying" He cleared his throat at my suggestive smirk and moved on.

"Well on another note don't you have to pass history in order to become a Professor," Fred said as he sipped on his drink.

"Uhm actually I decided a different career route," I said quietly.

"Oh what?"

"Auror." He went silent for a few seconds and stopped drinking mid sip. He placed his pitcher of butterbeer back down on the table.

"Do you know how dangerous that is? Especially with everything going on in the world right now?" he told me with a displeased expression on his face. This is why I tried to avoid talking about this career path with anyone else besides Ginny. I knew their reactions were all going to be the same.

"I know it's not the safest—"

"You mean not safe at all," he retorted.

"You know instead of judgment I would appreciate some support," I said a bit annoyed. Why couldn't everyone just be proud that I had goals for myself a high standard.

"No no I'm not judging you," he stood up and sat in the seat of the booth I was in, "I know you are more than capable to take care of yourself. It just makes me worried you know? I would hate for you to get hurt somehow and have me be useless," he sighed.

"What? You are not useless Fred," I turned to him.

"Am I not?" he continued, "I mean really you can predict any type of danger from a mile away and all I can do is play a good prank or two. I mean how is that supposed to protect you in the future." I took his face in my hands and kissed him quickly to shut him up.

"What you do is give me hope," I said after pulling away, "I mean I could never deal with all of this on my own. You are really one of the things that keeps me going and reminds me of all the good in life when we're surrounded by such dark times. I mean really; you're the only person who knows about my mom, the thought of seeing you is the only thing that kept me going in my prison version of a summer, so no you are not useless." I looked into his eye and saw he was sporting a cute boyish smile.

"Well I suppose I tend to have that effect on people," he joked, and I hit him in the arm.

"Way to ruin the moment," I rolled my eyes playfully and stood up to leave since we were done with our drinks. Fred placed a couple galleons on the table and put his arm around my shoulder as we left the pub.

"I didn't ruin the moment," he chuckled.

"Did too," I huffed.

"Aw want me to make it better," he teased, turning me to face him.

I pouted and he cupped my chin to kiss me softly. Our lips moved against each other slowly, as we relished the feeling we had when together. My arms immediately went to linger on his chest holding on to the buttons of his shirt.

He softly ran his tongue across my bottom lip, and I opened my mouth as we kept the slow pace of the kiss. He lightly used the tip of his tongue to meet mine in the center and I felt a weird butterfly feeling in the bottom of my stomach. I would have gladly continued to make out with him, but I was slowly remembering that we were standing in the middle of the road of this village.

I pulled away and he made a whining noise, "we are literally in the middle of the street," I laughed.

"Let them watch," he smirked and kissed me again, but this one was just short and sweet. I took his hand in mine once we broke apart to continue walking. Our fingers interlocked and he swung them back and forth.

"Did you need anything from Zonkos?" I asked as we passed the shop.

"Oh nah we're using strictly our own products now," he grinned.

"That's so exciting! I'm so proud of you," I smiled at him, "I want to see everything new you've created. I've only seen the stuff from the beginning of the school year."

"We have enough products to open our own shop honestly," he stated.

"Yeah right," I laughed but saw he wasn't along with me, "wait you're being serious? You'd want to open your own shop right now?"

"I mean why wait," he admitted, "If we don't release products with our own trademark on them soon then another wizard could come out with the same thing first."

"I suppose you're right," I nodded, "so you guys are going to try to find a place down here next year?"

"Actually we kind of already have," he said looking away, and placing his hands in his pockets.

"What," I gasped, "why didn't you tell me!"

"I wanted to be sure," he exclaimed, "I didn't want you to feel bad for us if the deal with the location we wanted didn't end up working out."

"So when would you open?" I asked quietly.

"In about 6 months we should have everything moved in and ready to sell," he said calmly.

"Well that seems overwhelming no? I mean how are you going to have the time to open a shop and pass your end of the year exams," I pondered. I knew the twins were hard workers but this just seemed like a crazy amount of things to do.

"Now don't be mad—" he started.

"Oh yes please begin your sentence like that," I rolled my eyes.

"Well George and I weren't planning on finishing our last year." Out of everything he was going to say, that was the last thing I expected. My eyes widened and I didn't even know how to respond.

"What—but your mom," I started.

"She will get over it," he shrugged, "I mean there's nothing left for us here really. We don't need our exams to open the shop and we've been kicked off the Quidditch team. I mean we're only here because I keep begging George to postpone our departure date," he chuckled.

"Why?" I asked but I had a feeling I knew what he was going to say.

"For you dummy," he looked down at me.

"Really?" I smiled and felt my heart flutter.

"Yes really," he teased, "I mean I already have told you I think you're incredible. And I wanted to spend all the time I could with you this year seeing as it's our last year of school together." We had been walking this entire talk and finally stopped at a secluded path. I stared at him with both admiration and affection, loving everything he's done for me since we first met.

Since not many people were around I jumped up at him, tugging his shirt with me, and kissed him hard.

I was hoping that he felt all my emotions through the kiss. Everything I was trying to portray was silently communicated between our lips; that I supported his aspirations for the joke shop, that I would be okay without him here at school. He held on to my waist firmly as he responded back to the kiss and moved his head in sync with mine.

"I love you," I pulled back, "and I support you either way." I could tell this was all Fred wanted to hear from me because he didn't say anything just kept his forehead against mine and resumed the kiss. I took in everything from this moment and moved my arms to naturally wrap around his neck. His slid his down behind me, grabbing a handful of my backside. He moved us further into the secluded path and I went up against a railing on the trail.

My back was firmly against it and I grabbed his belt loops to tug him closer. His hands kept wandering my body and I slowly pushed my body forward to press against him.

He groaned out as the pressure of my leg was pushed up against his length. The movmement I made only seemed to encourage him more since he pushed my legs open slightly with his knee and stood more in between me. Although I could have stayed in this moment with him forever, I felt a devious plan slip into my mind.

"Hey Fred?" I gasped out when his lips moved to trail along my jaw. He was leaving hot taunting kisses along the bottom of my face

"Hm?" he hummed, and then sucked lightly when his lips moved towards the skin at the bottom of my ear. My eyes shut, reveling in the moment, but I shook myself out of my dazed state and put my plan into motion.

"Since you ruined the moment last time..." I said slowly. Before he understood what I was doing, I grabbed a handful of snow from the ground and smashed it right on his head. His mouth opened in a wide O as I saw the snow fall off his head and into the jacket he was wearing.

"You'll pay for that!" he shouted while I sprinted away. He tried to run after me with an enormous ball of snow but by the time he got to me most of the snow had fallen out of his hands. He ended up grabbing me around the waist and shaking his head to get the residue onto me.

"AHH it's cold," I shrieked as I felt the melted water trickle down my back.

"Good you deserve it!" He yelled back and ducked when I tried to throw a clump of white at him.

We spent the rest of the day doing just that, being us. Spending tender moments together talking and kissing, and then chasing each other to see who could put more snow in the others jacket.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
what did we think!!! This chapter was ALL about Fred and Vi making my heart flutter boo (((,:

do we want more scenes like this where it's strictly just them or keep it embedded with the actual story line? let me know!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 123 20
" oh shit" "your actually fine" "fuck you" "you're fun to be with" "i just sometimes hate you so much"
124K 4.2K 49
Dabi had successfully hidden his true identity for years...but a faithful fight changed that when he came face to face with you - once his childhood...
155K 4.2K 94
"Thank you." "For what?" "Being there for me." "Like I said, I'll be by your side for eternity." •Marauders era •When Talea Lupin transferres to Hog...
532K 8.2K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...