Irresistible - f.weasley

Od potterfan963

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ HARRY POTTER ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ COMPLETED Violet Pine has a seemingly normal life until her father makes... Více

Introduction
Prologue
1: ☆ the move ☆
2: ☆ castle on a hill ☆
3: ☆ trip to diagon alley ☆
4: ☆ caramel covered onions ☆
5: ☆ the sorting ☆
6: ☆ time tables ☆
7: ☆ first day of classes ☆
8: ☆ rival schools ☆
9: ☆ four triwizard champions ☆
10: ☆ boys will be boys ☆
11: ☆ unforgivable curse ☆
12: ☆ common room snuggle ☆
13: ☆ apologies ☆
14: ☆ first task ☆
15: ☆ the owlery ☆
16: ☆ christmas announcements ☆
18: ☆ red rose ☆
19: ☆ just as friends ☆
20: ☆ christmas day ☆
21: ☆ yule ball ☆
22: ☆ hogsmead ☆
23: ☆ prefect bathroom ☆
24: ☆ headaches and the second task ☆
25: ☆ rita skeeter ☆
26: ☆ bewitched ☆
27: ☆ family picnic ☆
28: ☆ last breakfast ☆
29: ☆ third task ☆
30: ☆ the mission ☆
~end of part one~
1: ☆ isolated ☆
2: ☆ expelled ☆
3: ☆ grimmauld place ☆
4: ☆ bare cheeks ☆
5: ☆ doxies ☆
6: ☆ family tree ☆
7: ☆ hogwarts express ☆
8: ☆ co captain ☆
9: ☆ jealousy ☆
10: ☆ giving up ☆
11: ☆ um'bitch' ☆
12: ☆ library visit ☆
13: ☆ quidditch tryouts ☆
14: ☆ detention ☆
15: ☆ trick or treat ☆
16: ☆ army ☆
17: ☆ the match ☆
18: ☆ sleepover ☆
19: ☆ first meeting ☆
20: ☆ number 97 ☆
21: ☆ attack ☆
22: ☆ starting over ☆
23: ☆ happy holidays ☆
24: ☆ mass breakout ☆
25: ☆ banned ☆
26: ☆ proper invitation ☆
27: ☆ valentines day ☆
28: ☆ training ☆
29: ☆ quidditch embarassment ☆
30: ☆ secrets out ☆
31: ☆ mischief managed ☆
32: ☆ departure ☆
33: ☆ caught ☆
34: ☆ reunited ☆
35: ☆ dpt of mysteries ☆
36: ☆ prophecy ☆
37: ☆ hes back ☆
38: ☆ aftermath ☆
~end of part two~
1: ☆ the dark lords spy ☆
2: ☆ back home ☆
3: ☆ hampstead ☆
4: ☆ eggs and hash ☆
5: ☆ owl results ☆
6: ☆ my brown eyed boy ☆
7: ☆ same bed ☆
8: ☆ scrimmage ☆
9: ☆ another return ☆
10: ☆ potions ☆
11: ☆ the keeper ☆
12: ☆ poisoned butterbeer ☆
13: ☆ brothers & bff's ☆
14: ☆ lion vs snake ☆
15: ☆ talk by the lake ☆
16: ☆ i am the chosen one ☆
17: ☆ christmas party ☆
18: ☆ presents ☆
19: ☆ burnt down ☆
19: ☆ m&ms ☆
21: ☆ pine sisters ☆
22: ☆ bloody mess ☆
23: ☆ inferi ☆
24: ☆ rock, paper, scissors ☆
25: ☆ memory ☆
26: ☆ her ☆
27: ☆ break in ☆
28: ☆ funeral ☆
~end of part three~
1: ☆ dreams ☆
2: ☆ meeting of the aurors ☆
3: ☆ flying harrys ☆
4: ☆ portkey ☆
5: ☆ preparations ☆
6: ☆ dabble in danger ☆
7: ☆ church bells ☆
8: ☆ narrow escape ☆
9: ☆ elf tricks ☆
10: ☆ trip to the ministry ☆
11: ☆ sacrifice ☆
12: ☆ underground ☆
13: ☆ the escape ☆
14: ☆ surprise guest ☆
15: ☆ crack in the code ☆
16: ☆ sightings in godrics hallow ☆
17: ☆ icy cold ☆
18: ☆ back together ☆
19: ☆ deathly hallows ☆
20: ☆ taboo ☆
21: ☆ manor ☆
22: ☆ greek ☆
23: ☆ seperate ways ☆
24: ☆ new york ☆
25: ☆ come to see the show ☆
26: ☆ notepad secret ☆
27: ☆ warning ☆
28: ☆ fiendfyre ☆
29: ☆ battle ☆
30: ☆ true master ☆
31: ☆ future life ☆
~end of book~

17: ☆ a swim ☆

4.2K 165 165
Od potterfan963

The next day I woke up feeling something furry and soft rubbing on my cheek. I lifted my hand to push it away but I felt it pull my hair slightly.

When I flipped over I was met with the eyes of my barn owl who was hooting on my pillow holding a letter in her beak.

"What are you doing?" I asked in amusement. No one would be sending me a letter at this time of day so I hurriedly read the address. 'Professor Pines Office, Hogwarts'.

I rolled my eyes at the laziness my dad had to send me an owl instead of finding me in the great hall during dinner. I opened the letter and saw that he asked me to meet him down by the lake before dinner started. The letter had no mention of Ruby so I thought for a minute of what he would have to talk to me about without her there.

I did my usual routine of getting ready and when I came out of the bathroom I saw Hermione was also out of bed.

"Do you wanna go to the library?" she asked.

"Yeah sure," I responded knowing that my potions essay wasn't even halfway done yet. My conversation with Hermione consisted of reliving the excitement of yesterday when we found out the school was hosting a ball.

"We've never had such an event happen at Hogwarts," Hermione whispered in the library while sitting down at the seat across from me.

"Really? Not even one dance?" she shook her head in response, "wow that's crazy. Each year we had an end-of-the-year dance at Ilvermorny." It made sense now why Hogwarts was filled with the high energy of the announcement since this had never happened before.

I flipped through pages trying to find the ingredients listed for a werewolf potion when I was met with the eyes of a stranger. I was taken back when I saw that Viktor Krum was sitting a couple tables away staring at the back of Hermione's head.

"Don't turn around now but why is Viktor Krum staring at you?" She waited a few seconds before casually glancing over her shoulder and meeting his eyes. He looked away and started to focus on the book in front of him but I could see he wasn't even flipping through the pages.

"I don't know. He's always here when I am and it makes for a very distracting study session. Girls are always squealing in here trying to get a closer look."

"Well it can't be a coincidence that he's stared at you when he entered his name into the goblet and now in the library," I said in a knowingly voice, "Oh my gosh what if he asks you to the ball!"

"Don't be silly," she stammered, "that would never happen," she closed her book and took out her ancient runes parchment filling in the boxes silently.  When we both finally finished all that we wanted to complete I looked at the time on the wall.

"Shoot i'm late to meet my dad I'll see you later," I rushed gathering everything in my bag. After waving to Hermione I ran out of the library and headed through the front doors of the castle. The lake was empty at this time since it was pretty close to dinner and the sun was beginning to set. I found a large tree that looked quite comfortable so I placed my bag behind my head and laid on the grass.

My eyes looked up into the sky seeing an assortment of yellow, orange, and red hues mixing together. I sighed in content feeling at ease. It was moments like these where I was thankful that we had moved to Britain. Although it disrupted my entire life, it ended up changing for the better. I found myself laughing and smiling more than ever before.

"Am I interrupting a good daydream," my dad said from behind me as he saw the small smile on my face.

"No of course not. It's nice to see you," I stood up and hugged him, "what did you want to meet for?" He seemed to avoid my gaze and instead looked on the water.

"What is it a crime to want to know how my daughter's doing?" he questioned but I narrowed my eyes.

"Dad you're a terrible liar what is it," I said bluntly knowing that he was keeping something from me. He opened his mouth and closed it not knowing how to say what he needed to.

"Your mother was a Gryffindor you know," he said while sitting down next to me, "bravest woman I'd ever met." 

"Was she in the same year as you?" I implored as my eyes went bigger from this revelation wanting to know more.

"No I was one above. But she was furious when the ravenclaw quidditch team beat hers and I can still remember her angry little face yelling at our captain demanding a rematch," he smiled at the distant memory, "that was the first time I met her, and I was entranced by her ever since." I put a hand on my dad's shoulder reassuringly.

"Thank you for telling me," I responded, "I hope that I'm making her proud." He looked over to me finally meeting my eyes.

"Listen sweetheart. You remind me so much of your mother and she was always trying to protect everyone. To the point where she ended up losing herself," he said, "I just don't want you to follow in her footsteps and put yourself in danger."

I looked at him with raised eyebrows, "what do you mean put myself in danger the craziest thing I've ever done is fly from America to herewith you guys," I joked. He looked like he was in a mental argument with himself as he took a few seconds to respond.

"There's just a lot that happened in the past you don't understand. I want you to come to me if anything weird ever happens okay," I opened my mouth to speak but he interrupted, "No Violet i'm serious. If you ever feel something that's wrong I need you to come to me."

"Okay okay," I answered not understanding his urgent voice, "I promise." He stood up and wiped the dirt off his pants.

"I'll leave you to your thoughts then. I'll see you at dinner," he said goodbye as he walked back up towards the castle.

A lot of time went by while I gazed upon the water replaying the the conversation over in my head. I didn't understsnd what his message was. My dad said to come to him if I ever felt anything that was weird and he seemed to warn me that something like that happened to my mom in the past? As I picked the grass and kept having a silent conversation with myself I didn't notice the ginger haired boy that appeared next to me.

"You weren't at dinner," his voice said. Fred came and took the spot my dad had been sitting in. I hadn't spoken to him one on one since the day in the Owlery but weirdly enough I felt comfortable with his presence.

"I guess I got lost in my thoughts," I admitted watching the sun disappear behind the lake as the sky turned completely dark.

"Everything good?" he asked.

"I found out that my mom was a Gryffindor," I smiled sadly, "I bet she was the courageous woman out there," I gushed thinking of her.

"Well Gryffindors are pretty big daredevils so I can pretty much guarantee you're right." I laughed at his comment.

"So you consider yourself a daredevil then?" I asked. He smirked at me from the side.

"Of course. There's nothing I wouldn't do."

"Nothing hm," I rubbed my chin, "jump in then," I dared him as I tilted my head towards the water.

"Excuse me?" he exclaimed. I knew Fred was bold but I never expected him to actually stand up and agree, "Okay fine then. But only if you go with me."

"Hey! I dared YOU," I objected as he pulled his shirt from over his head.

"And now i'm daring you back," he winked taking off his shoes as well, "What? Scared now, Pine?"

"As if, Weasley," I scoffed while standing up quickly and ripping my own sweater off. I kept myself distracted when I heard the zipper of his pants go down as I untied my shoe laces. Since he had started to undress himself earlier, he was done peeling his clothing down to his undergarments first. He ran to the water, jumping as his toes went in.

"It's cold!" He whined making me laugh at his childlike behavior. I took off my final sock and stood up realizing how naked I actually was. Sure I had on a bra and underwear, but I had never been this exposed in front of a boy before. I followed him towards the water as he was already submerged to his waist. His eyes raked down my body, first up my legs, and then he zeroed in on my chest.

"Take a picture it'll last longer," I said sarcastically.

"Believe me love I will," he smirked while I felt my face heat up. After getting into the water fully the cold became numb on my body and I felt the freedom it gave me. I went underwater and sat at the bottom, enjoying the floating feeling.

When I came back up Fred was floating on his back with his eyes closed. I took the time to admire his face as I could see his freckles shine brightly under the light of the stars. The lines on his forehead were gone as his mind seemed at peace.

If someone looked at Fred from across the room they would see a tall red headed boy, but when I saw him I saw so much more. I noticed the gold flickers by his iris, the freckle that was at the bottom of his earlobe, the scar he had right under his eyebrow from a fight he had with George when they were little. I noticed all these things and I didn't understand why. I didn't actively set out to inspect all the unique things about him, but my brain did it for me.

"Take a picture it'll last longer," he mocked as I saw one of his eyes were cracked open looking at me.

"Psh don't flatter yourself," I said as I took a small scoop of water in my hand to splash him. I watched the water drip down his nose to his chin while giggling profusely.

"You don't want to start a water fight with me, believe me," he warned.

"Try me," I raised my eyebrows trying to provoke him. He smirked mischievously and went under the water. Since the water wasn't clear I looked all around me not seeing a body swimming.

"Fred," I called even though I knew he wasn't going to hear me from underwater. A couple seconds later a hand tightly gripped on my leg; I didn't even have time to take a breath as I was tugged underneath. The water filled my nose and mouth as I kicked hard at Fred trying to get him to release me. I broke the surface and gasped while coughing out the gallons of water I had inhaled. Fred only seemed to find amusement at my pain as he did nothing to help me from practically dying.

"You could've killed me!" I yelled while pushing my hair to the back of my head.

"You have a little uh," he pointed to his own temple. I wiped my forehead with the palm of my hand harshly attempting to get it off, "No you didn't get it let me," he said while coming closer and grabbing my face with one hand.

My cheeks heated up feeling how close our bodies and faces were to each other. Given the fact that we were only in our undergarments I felt extra embarrassed. My eyes went straight to his hard chest in front of me as I admired the toned stomach he had.

He dragged his finger across the side of my face wiping off whatever was there. His hand then slid down to cup my cheek cautiously.

"I got it," he whispered as I felt his warm breath hit my face at our proximity. He shot his tongue out to run across his lips and I found myself entranced by the action.

My body froze like last time he got this close to me. I could feel my heart racing faster, while his face and mine slowly came together.

I mustered up all my courage though and decided that I wasn't going to sit there like a dull log and 'let things happen'. I was taking matters into my own hands.

As soon as his eyes glanced down to my lips I stood on my tippy toes and closed the distance between us. At first we were both timid, unsure of what to do when our mouths met. But as soon as our lips touched they moved against each other aggressively and I immediately felt Fred respond to the kiss.

My arms went around his neck as his went to grab my legs trying to pull me closer. I wrapped my legs around his waist as the water let me float right above his lap.

Our lips kept moving in sync as he pushed my body down to come into contact with his. I could feel the urgency and hunger we both showed in the kiss as our bodies tied together.

His tongue ran across my lips as I opened them granting him entrance. Shamelessly he explored my mouth as I moaned at the feeling of our bodies grinding together with the friction of our undergarments in between. He then moved his lips to my neck, softly running his tongue across it as I moved my head to the side giving him as much space as possible.

I tugged hard on his hair when he reached my collarbone making him groan out. My stomach erupted with a feeling of desire as I loved the sound he made knowing I caused that. He harshly put his lips back to mine as we continued to make out.

I eventually ran out of breath and pulled away for air; both of our chests pressed up against eachothers and I could feel his heart pounding loudly.

"Wow," he sighed as he leaned to press his forehead to mine. I giggled and pressed a soft kiss to his nose before returning to our position. I climbed down from his lap and shyly put my hair behind my ear.

"We should probably get back," I suggested quietly seeing almost all the lights in the castle off meaning it had to be past midnight. We got out of the water and I used my wand to dry Fred and I instantly.

After putting the rest of our clothes back on we walked up the hill back to the castle. I felt a little nervous about what happened and gazed at him unsure. I was pleasantly surprised to see he was already looking at me with a soft look in his eyes.

"You really are something else Vi," he complimented while taking my hand as we entered the castle. I blushed as he interlocked our fingers and I silently said the same thing back to him by squeezing his hand. As we entered the common room I stopped in front of the stairs to say goodnight.

"Thank you for tonight I uh—had a lot of fun," I smiled up at him. I stood on my tippy toes again and pressed a light kiss to his lips. This kiss was different from the one in the lake. That one was urgent and passionate, while this one was soft and sweet.

After I pulled away I could see Fred's ears turn a light pink, "Goodnight Vi."

I practically skipped into my dorm not caring that my other dorm mates were asleep. I spun in a circle squealing with happiness as I played tonight's events back in my head.

I kissed Fred Weasley, I thought as I slowly dawned on the realization.

I like Fred Weasley.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/N
Finally! I've been wanting them to have their kiss since forever but I was trying to time it well lol!
HOPE U ENJOYED

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

36.9K 1.1K 41
Tourjours Pur ~ Always Pure ~ the Black family motto Luna Black was the type of person that bad things just seemed to happen too, the type of person...
1M 40.6K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
1.3M 56.9K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
2.7K 123 20
" oh shit" "your actually fine" "fuck you" "you're fun to be with" "i just sometimes hate you so much"