College Life ||josh richards||

By __sunsetcurve__

The sequel to my first book "unexpected decision" new characters added and some more fun twists! Start: June... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Important!!
New book is up!!

Chapter 36

900 15 2
By __sunsetcurve__

For the party, I cane to the conclusion that maybe I should change.. mostly because what I'm wearing is kind of uncomfortable. I kept my hair as it was and changed into this..

Once I finished changing, me and the others all went to the creators lounge for the party. When we got there, it was crazy. Creators everywhere, drinks, lights, music.. basically anything you would find at a party.

"Nik! Wassup little sister!" Bryce said with a smile. I hit his arm and said "I hate when you call me that. Now, are you drunk already?" Bryce just laughed. Yep, he definitely is. Typical Bryce.

"Hey, let's go grab some drinks." Josh said while holding onto my hand. I smiled and we made our way to the drink bar. I didn't want to go too crazy, so I just had some white claw.

After grabbing our drinks, me and the others went by the DJ booth and danced along with the music. At one point, chase and I guess his other friends came in, coming over to us.

"Wassuuup sway!" Chase said with a smile.

"Hey bro.. damn you got the whole hype house with you huh?" Josh said while laughing. I guess that's where chase is.m from.. the hype house. I've heard of them, lots of younger kids like them too.

"Hi, I'm Nicole." I said while smiling at the other kids with chase.

Chase laughed and said "oh right! Nicole, this is Alex, Thomas, daisy, and nick." I smiled at them and waved hi. I'm a little shy.. I don't really know them or trust them. But I mean, if josh does they probably aren't that bad.

~some hours later~
The party is starting to wrap up now, I'm very drunk somehow and the others are not too drunk. For me, I'm at the point where I could do anything and not remember what happened or something.

I had to go to the bathroom pretty badly, so I walked off without telling anyone since I'm only going to the bathroom.. no where else.

When I got there, I walked inside, used the toilet quickly, and washed my hands. The bathroom door opened and someone came in.

"Heyy blondieee." I heard another drunk person say. I smiled at the person thinking it was josh, and watched as they walked over to me.

A couple of seconds later, me and this person were full on making out.. until the door busted open.

"CHASE GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER! WHAT THE HELL NICOLE!" An angry josh said. I looked around not really knowing what was going on.. till I realized. I fucked up.

"Josh it's not what it-" I started to say but got cut off by josh saying "un fucking believable. I need a break from this relationship after seeing this."

I looked at josh, tears now coming down my face. I slapped chase across the face and ran out of the bathroom. I went to our room, grabbed my suitcase, and just left. I'm still drunk too so this is a little crazy.

I somehow made it to the airport and got a flight back home to Texas. I still don't know what's going on too well but all I know is that I fucked up, josh hates me, and I hate chase now.

After a couple of hours, I got home. I honestly can't believe that I made it all the way here while drunk. It's unbelievable how bad security was at the airport too. Like they didn't even care.

I walked into the house and got greeted by Baxter running over to me wagging his tail. I went up to my room as he followed and flipped onto my bed. Baxter laid next to me and I guess tried to comfort me.

Can dogs tell emotions? I'm pretty sure Baxter can...

"I'm such an idiot Baxter. I fucked up big time.." I said to Baxter.. knowing I won't get a response. I just needed to say it.

My phone started blowing up:

10 missed calls from: charli🤍
3 messages from: jaden🎸
27 missed calls from: joshy🥰
10 messages from: the cool siblings 😎

I put my phone on do not disturb and just shut my eyes, falling asleep, Baxter next to me with his head on my stomach.

~jadens pov~
While I helped Bryce clean up after the party, I heard yelling. Like an angry guy yelling at kids for going on his lawn. But, it was only josh.

I went towards where the yelling was coming from and heard that it was definitely josh, but who the hell pissed him off this much?

Before I could get any closer, Nicole stormed by crying like a mad woman, Josh stepping into the bathroom. I ran into the bathroom to see josh beating the shit out of chase.

I pulled josh off of chase and said "what the fuck is going on!?" Josh pushed me away and continued.

I grabbed josh by the arm and dragged him out of the bathroom and said "answer my fucking question asshole." Josh looked at me angrily and said "wanna know?! Chase and Nicole we're making out in the bathroom. I just fucking broke up with her and I have chase to blame. Now let me go and finish!"

I stayed silent. "No josh. Go to the room and go to bed and relax. I can handle chase, try to call Nicole too.. she could be anywhere right now." Josh nodded and walked off while I went back to chase.

Obviously I didn't like what happened so I punched chase in the face and said "that's for breaking josh and Nicole apart." I hit him again. "And that's for doing that to Nicole." I left chase in the bathroom and went to find the others.

I found them all standing around in confusion. "What's up with josh?" Charli asked while giving me a hug. "Chase and Nicole were in the bathroom making out, Josh found them, beat the shit out of chase, broke up with Nicole, and now he's trying to find out where she is." Everyone's eyes went wide.

I could tell Bryce and Tayler were not happy. We all took out our phones and tried to get in touch with Nicole. Apparently she turned her location off for everyone so that's no help. I tried to text her and see if I get a response.

Nicole
Jaden: Nik where are you?
Jaden: Nicole Louise hall where the hell are youuu! Please answer!
Jaden: I'm not mad, just confused and worried. Josh is a mess right now, chase is knocked out in the bathroom, and your brothers are freaking out.

Like I expected, she didn't answer. I mean, she couldn't have gone far right? Maybe she's just in the lobby or something.. or the pool.

Well that thought changed when josh cane running back in with a panicked expression on his face.

"She's gone." He said

"What do you mean she's gone?!" Bryce said worried.

"Her bags and everything, they're gone. She left. She could be anywhere." Josh said.

Look, josh could be mad at Nicole about something like what happened tonight.. but I know he still loves that girl to death.

"Josh, she might be back home.. not LA though.. like Texas home. Just let her have some space if that is where she is right now. She will come back to us when she's ready.." I said trying to help.

"Well what about me jay? I'm her bestfriend shouldnt j be able to go there?!" Charli said while turning around.

"Jadens right.. me and Bryce will keep an eye on her if she's there and whenever she wants to come back, we will let her. But for now I think she needs alone time." Tayler said agreeing with me.

Charli slightly nodded and we all just went to our rooms, packing the last of our things and going to bed since our flights are super early.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 1.2K 29
{discontinued} y/n richards is josh's little sister, her parents say it is best for her to move in with josh and his friends. why is that? what happe...
25.4K 140 25
The title says it all✨ The beginning is pretty much what I would do in the situation. This is my first story so sorry if it sucks. Anyways you shoul...
133K 1.8K 19
"No, I can't fall for Josh Richards!" I shrieked. Nessa Barrett just moved to her eighth new school, because of her parents job. With her past exper...
29.6K 440 42
READ "unexpected decision" AND "college life" FIRST! After the former sway house bursts into flames, our dearest Nicole in the hospital while the oth...