ᴀʙᴅɪᴛᴏʀʏ ✘ ɴᴄᴛ, sᴛʀᴀʏᴋɪᴅs, ʙᴛ...

Av NetFelix_N_Chill

⤷"Redemption won't reverse the scars, You can only sit back and watch as it replays," ⤷Sequel ⤷Gang au Mer

T r a i l e r
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y - O N E
T W E N T Y - T W O
T W E N T Y - T H R E E
T W E N T Y - F O U R
T W E N T Y - F I V E
T W E N T Y - S E V E N
T W E N T Y - E I G H T
T W E N T Y - N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y - O N E
T H I R T Y- T W O
T H I R T Y - T H R E E
T H I R T Y - F O U R
T H I R T Y - F I V E
T H I R T Y - S I X
T H I R T Y - S E V E N
T H I R T Y - E I G H T
T H I R T Y - N I N E
F O R T Y
F O R T Y - O N E
Author's Note
F O R T Y - T W O
F O R T Y - T H R E E
F O R T Y - F O U R
F O R T Y - F I V E
F O R T Y - S I X
F O R T Y - S E V E N
F O R T Y - E I G H T
F O R T Y - N I N E
F I F T Y
F I F T Y - O N E
F I F T Y - T W O
F I F T Y - T H R E E
F I F T Y - F O U R
F I F T Y - F I V E
F I F T Y - S I X
F I F T Y - S E V E N
F I F T Y - E I G H T
F I F T Y - N I N E
S I X T Y

T W E N T Y - S I X

1.4K 73 118
Av NetFelix_N_Chill

Lisbon, one of the most vibrant and charismatic cities in Europe. The capital of Portugal is an immeasurable, intricate, labyrinth of streets if you are unfamiliar with the area. It is best known for its colonialist history, ornate architecture and tradition of fado music.

Though Jiyeon was never the type to be troublesome or feel enraged and become ill-tempered, she loathed how these men, who she barely even knew, could control her so easily and she wasn't able to do anything about it.

These people were stubborn, they don't take no for an answer, what they want, they get, even if it means threats and even deaths.

During the entire flight, the female refused to communicate and eat, she just gazed out the window, observing the baby blue coloured sky, the clouds were like wisps of ecstatic bliss, ready to tour the globe.

-

The luminous stars took its place amongst the sea of gloominess, they strode deeper and deeper into the forest. Parque Florestal de Monsanto or Monsanto Forest Park is the name- the largest green patch in all of Lisbon, Portugal.

The main purpose on being in Portugal was due to a specific gang, The Crosses, a gang which were allegedly allies to the Top Four, yet backstabbers do exist and need to be taken care of.

It's mentioned by countless their base is situated somewhere deep in the forest, either underground or above.

The apprehensiveness of not knowing what is out there, ominous sounds, snapping of branches, whispering of the winds, crunching of the leaves, the constricted and twisting paths, it scared the female, yet she didn't speak up about it.

An unpleasant odour hit the nose, it reeked like an abattoir.

The once scarlet shaded blood that flowed in the veins of humans was now painted on the rough bark as well as splatters of the crimson liquid were evident on the rich colours of the leaves.

Eyebrows furrowed, confusion apparent on the faces as Doyoung and Seokjin neared the trees, examining the blood.

"...It's fresh,"

The sound of gunshots interrupted them from saying anything else, birds who were once resting, flew up high in the sky, alarmed by the sound as the men readied their weapons.

Without further ado, they all took cover, hiding behind the ancient oak, bullets soring past their faces.

"It's too dark to distinguish how many there are!" Johnny yelled, his eyes squinted as he tried to focus on the outline of the figures, his gun firing bullets aimlessly in hopes of it hitting the enemies.

"It doesn't matter, take them down" Jungkook shouted back while reloading his gun.

They could overhear the twigs being snapped and leaves crunching from the distance, the sound gave them a heads-up that The Crosses are approaching closer.

Jiyeon didn't have a weapon with her thus focused on staying safe, the sound of the bullets being fired were tremendously noisy resulting in the female to seem perturbed at the thought of armies of police officers arriving. At the same time, she could use it as an advantage to escape the men.

Minutes past and all the enemies were on the ground, most likely deceased, to Jiyeon's surprise not one of The Crosses members found her, though she is glad that they didn't as she didn't want to imagine what would happen if they did.

-

The time was six pm, the lot were all currently staying in a penthouse they bought because if you have millions why not waste it-

"Your main objective is to lure him in, it isn't that complicated," Namjoon spoke to the annoyed female.

"If it isn't that complicated why don't you do it yourself?!" She snapped unintentionally.

The reason she was aggravated in the first place was due to the fact she wanted nothing to do with this type of lifestyle, yet the mafia always seemed to find a way to get her involved.

The oldest of the leader's facial expression hardened, he wasn't used to people raising their voices at him or disrespecting him.

"It appears your forgetting who you are speaking to" The male's gaze darkened.

"I agreed to do the task back in Korea and look what happened, I murdered someone who was no harm to me, I'm not risking that again, you can find someone else to do the job"

She got up from her seat and marched off to her room, ignoring the constant yell of her name.

At this point she didn't care anymore, she didn't care if they were going to assassinate her, her life was practically tumbling down at this point, with the person whom she trusted the most, lied to her, to have to kill not one, but two people and now forced into the mafia world.

"This is where the plan b we talked about is getting involved" Namjoon spoke, eyes staring straight at the Nct's Leader.

-

The bodies of the people lay like mannequins, gruesome and grotesque, the victims' faces covered with blotches of bruises along with the bodies.

Blood gushed out of the open wounds, staining the last pieces of cloth wrapped around their bodies, the scarlet liquid discoloured the hair of the sufferers.

Droplets of the blood-stained the linoleum, the stench filled the air yet it didn't affect the female, the abusing, killing, blood, nothing in that room made her feel any sort of remorse.

"Please! Someone help! Anyone! Oh god... PLEASE!"

"Jiyeon! Jiyeon wake up" the female was shook awake, she was a panting mess, a cold sweat coated her physique, tears flowing down her face, hair tangled up, bed a jumble.

Unconsciously, she hugged the male, the nightmare still replaying in her mind, quiet sobs fleeing her mouth.

"Hey, it's going to be okay... it's just a dream, it won't harm you" for once his voice was palliative, his hand rubbing circles on her back.

They stayed like that for a few more minutes until the female was completely serene and pulled herself away from the grip of the man.

Shock laced her face when noticing it was Taeyong who comforted her.

"If you ever need to cry, you could always use my shoulder to cry on" Taeyong spoke, voice oozing with softness.

The female gazed at him, mouth agape. Jiyeon then placed the back of her hand on the forehead of the man to which he replied with a confused look on his face.

"Are you ill or something?? You wanted to murder me the other day... why are you suddenly nice"

"Just felt like it.." he shrugged.

The female gave him a sceptical look before wiping the tears on her cheek.

"Alright, so you have stopped crying... can you lure him in now"

"Bitch I-"

.

.

.

How have I already have an ending planned for this book 🤧

Anywhores

How has your day been

😷Y'all best be staying safe in this pandemic😷

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

18.9K 1K 26
On request @akshata telang
99.1K 2.3K 15
𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐮 - 𝐧𝐜𝐭 𝐣𝐚𝐞𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧 "𝗂𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗂𝗍'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗈" ...
2.5K 142 16
✫彡oh girl, you make me feel so strange✫彡
9.4K 128 13
𝙼𝙰𝙵𝙸𝙰 𝙰𝚄 . "Y/n!!..." . "Leave me alone taeyong I can't believe you taeyong..." . The girl broke to tears . . "I'm sorry..." . . "Sorry won't...