The villainess is... Is she?

By JackAmery

Claire Luna is a highschool girl in an international school and caught up in a situation which led her to be... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45 (end)
extra 1
extra 2
extra 3
extra 4

character introduction

6.9K 154 67
By JackAmery

Since I'm a little bit up beat lately, I forgot to have a character introduction.

All these pictures is a resemblance of how I think they would look like, pictures are not mine and I found everything in pinterest.

Actually, I wanted to introduced the MC first but when I think it back, I think that it's better to save the best for the last so I'm gonna introduce the jerk-, erhem the other character first,I'll start from the least favored character from my opinion first. Let's start.

1. Maryanne Smith

Well, no doubt that she will be pretty but her character is so hateful that I wanna squeezed her so much (even though I'm the one that created her, *sigh, life is hard and human is complicated, you know). Well, this picture I think it's a picture from a webtoon or art novel, I found it in pinterest and decided to use it because of the pink hair and arrogant look on her face. Maryanne is actually a good girl but because of the judgemental society she lived in, she pretty much go for the worst to be the center of attention and that's pretty messed up for a young girl to think like that.

2. Crown Prince Carl Liddon

I tried to find a character with a face that screamed "jerk" and "bastard" but I can't so I choose this picture instead. The look on his face is pretty much the same as the one when he look at Clair. As I didn't like his character, I don't really put effort to imagine how he should look like other than the two words above. Well, I can't really find a picture that is more suitable for this jerk but it's understandable if you're trying to find that kind of picture in a platform where people promote and showed their pretty art.

Okay, that's pretty much the bad guy and the most unfavored characters in this story, other side character is pretty okay and not reaching half of the "bastard character pole", so I wanna introduced you guys to our MC and existing and futuring characters (they are actually Clair's flower). Well, of course, Clair had a lot of flowers but I'll introduced five of which will and had present in this story.

3. Vera (the vines)

I imagine her to be a innocent and obedient girl, she only take action when told to and she is like a child. She can move and regenerate her vines no matter how many and however she wanted. She is actually one of the dangerous and deadly character, but I don't really wanted too many deadly character, I let her be an innocent child instead to reduce the danger. And yes, she didn't have the ability to speak.

4. Lavender

Ohohoho, she will emerged in the future , when? Who knows~ and because I pretty much can't really describe them in the plot, I'll describe them here. So basically, she is one of the flowers in Clair's mana field. A lavender symbolizes devotion, caution and serenity. So I decided to make her a powerful character without doing much. As lavender symbolize serenity, she is calm, gentle and mature. Her power? Ohohohoho, stay tuned. Oh by the way, she can speak.

5. Lily (white lily)

White lily symbolized purity and virtue, but at the same time, they are the flower of sadness. So yes, some spoiler, her power had to do with sadness. She is a character that is stoic and quiet, but her eyes is always sad and she had a cousin.
She can speak, but it's pretty much the same as not having the ability to speak as her words can be count in the whole story. Anyway, she too a future character, stay tuned.

6. Sakura

Sakura is in my second favored character among the flowers. Why? You'll find out about it later. Erhem, so Sakura actually symbolizes optimism so I make Sakura a cheerful and optimistic character. But as that kind of character is kinda boring, I had Sakura a dark side, which is a sadist evil. I had these idea as I saw those sakura flower which had a tinge of red in the middle on some of it. So it's like a little devil with a cute appearance? Anyway, I think that these twist could make her character more interesting and enjoyable.

7. Black (Black rose)

Here comes my number one! (I'm team Black, to be honest). He is a black rose and black rose symbolizes death so you guys pretty much have a rough idea of his power. Anyway, he is Lily's cousin. Yes! One black and one white, interesting right?! Anyway, he likes Clair... And his life pretty much is about Clair and only Clair (I wish he like me too T^T, or just any guy in my life) Anyway, he is a future character and I don't want to spoil too much as his character is kinda important in this story . Stay tuned .

8. Kyle Liddon

Yes! For those that took the hint, yes he is a prince. And yes, he still haven't told Clair about it. Well, although I'm team Black, since Black is a flower afterall, I had to find Clair a good husband so Kyle is the best candidate rather than a certain blockhead of course. Anyway, he is a pretty interesting guy as he had a lot of side of him and you guys can see it one by one through the story. So if you don't really understand what really happen in front, basically, he heard the rumors about Clair and he got interested when he saw Clair in the taylor shop (by the way, that shop is his). So he decided to follow her and accidentally saw her escaped so he wanted to follow her out of curiosity, but something about her attract him and slowly he fell in love with her. Hm, that's all I can tell, I'm afraid of spoiling too much Ohohohoho.

8. Clair Lune/ Claire Lune

I imagine her to be the cool, pretty, blank but a little bit dense and innocent. But it's hard to find a picture that have all characters of her so I just choose this as she had a pretty face and this expression is pretty much her everyday expression. (A/N: she only show her other expression to Kyle Ohohohoho). Anyway, her face look the same before and after so I chose only one. She is actually an insteresting character to begin with as she had a mild temper and personality. Anyway, if you guys ever wonder why she got embarrassed so easily to the point it's kinda annoying, please be nice to her, she is someone that is surrounded by only girls and relatives to begin with. After moving out of mansion she attached only to Sophy. So that pretty much makes her never really interacted with guys too close, plus Sophy is a little possessive and cautios, she always protect Claire from any guy especially jerk and bastard. Plus, her less interaction with male makes her dense and hard to understand other feelings especially sexual attraction like love and all.

Oh by the way, there's this character that I actually liked very much ...

9. Sophy or Sophia respectively

Yup! To be honest, I'm really sad the fact that Sophy is not in this story and I hope that I could make her character a story. I really like her strong personality and all and how she is a good friend to Claire. Also, the fact that she had a second identity makes her really interesting thag I kept complaining to myself about not having her in the story, that is why she kept popping in here and there as I can't bear to erase her character T-T pardon my selfishness guys. Anyway, you know what? While writing this, I had a sudden ship of... BlackXSophy ...umm well, let's just get back to the original story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 15.4K 116
'I want to travel to a place unknown to the many...' It was a passing wish to the weary and tired Eugene and she'd not think it'd ever come to pass...
8.7K 239 18
In her boring day to day repeating cycle of life, finally, her wish came true, but sadly she became a hated character by the readers, an antagonist...
152K 4.1K 35
Camila who died at the age of 18 got reincarnated as the evil stepsister in which she torments the heroine in the story but after remembering her tra...
158K 4.1K 25
I've been reincarnated into a villainess.... but i will live my life as usual without giving main characters too much attention. by the way i'm Emili...