Harrison osterfield imagines

By realbadass

As the name says these will be some of Harrison osterfield imagines. Mediocre and weird but ome shots. More

Joining air force part 2
Joining the air force part 3
Party but i am an introvert
Parkour
Death is inevitable especially when you are a soldier
Home
This is me
Just a party meeting
Dancing waltz in middle of club dance floor
Just a week before i say temporary good bye to my school
EMERGENCYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Editsssssssssss of hazzzzzzzooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
Love with him but he dont know
Sequellllllll!!!!!!!!!!!
Football playerrrrr!!!!!!!!!
Christmas shoppingggg!!!!
Christmas ball
Back to life
Bike rider
Death finally meets spider girl- sequel to hurt
Dark angel
REQUESSSTTT ARE OPEN
French love😉😉
Wisdom tooth removal
I am little blank
Walking with monty
Halloween
notice
sorry guys
London Marathon
dillema in real life
A Whole New Start
Thinking about you!
Zombie apocalypse
Zombie Apocalypse- II
Let me go #Jaanedemujhe
Umbrella 😉😉😉
Things didnt mean to happen but they did
Dusk Till Dawn
Perfect for me
Dad Duties
Movie Marathon
Break
Christmas break
Everything isn't how it seems to be
Post Quarantine
Life of a doctor
Covers for my book. please comment on which one i should use
Little Happiness
wicked people
Our small world
Spicy trip
Quarantine Birthday
College AU

loosing a loved one (Eddie Redmayne)

296 5 0
By realbadass

Disclaimer: this one shot will be dedicated to those mothers who lost their babies before they were even born. To all mommas who have lost their babies to miscarriage, I wish you all the happiness and power. This one shot is for all super mommas!

Third person's POV:-

Two pink lines can change so many thing. It can change how you will look at the world or how motherhood would feel.

Valentina gave out a big squeal as she saw the two pink line appearing on her pregnancy test. She was going to be a mom

"The test is positive?" The person who was with her all the time when she nervously tapped her foot on the bathroom tiles.

"Yes! We are going to have a baby!" Valentina exclaimed before showing her husband the test.

Eddie's face broke into face splitting smile as he stood up from the floor and approached his wife and held his hand for her.

Valentina took it eagerly and and Eddie brought her into hug while they both laugh gleefully.

"I am going to be a mom and you are going to a dad." Valentina said happily as she rested her head on Eddie's shoulder.

"Yes, I am so happy. Should I fix us an appointment with your Gynaecologist?" Eddie asked, still thrilled with the news.

"Yes. I just can't believe its finally happening!" Valentina exclaimed as she lifted her head and looked at her husband with pure joy on her face.

An hour or two later, Valentina was sitting in the waiting room of her the clinic, with Eddie who was on the phone with his mother.

Valentine scrolled through her phone with an article already written about them.

Valentine Redmayne, wife of the prestige actor Eddie Redmayne was seen going to a celebrated Gynaecologist in Westminster with her husband. Do we hear baby bells from the Redmayne?

"Ah Of course." Valentina said shaking her head in how intrusive Paparazzis were, but she was not going to let them ruin her mood.

"Mr. And Mrs. Redmayne, Dr. Laura will see you now." The receptionist announced and the couple went in.

"So Mrs. Redmayne, tell me what are the symptoms you face that made you take the pregnancy test." Dr. Laura asked as she rolled over the top Valentina was wearing, exposing her stomach.

"I was nauseated, extremely nauseated. And then I missed my periods two weeks ago. Pretty much this." Valentina answered as she watched Dr. Laura bringing the ultrasound gel.

"Hmm normal ones I see." Dr. Laura said as she uncapped the gel bottle and and rested one hand on Valentina's stomach.

Whole time, Valentina's right hand was clasped between Eddie's hand. He gave a comfortable squeeze to her hand when Dr. Laura applied the gel over the belly.

Valentina shuddered at the mere coldness of the gel and gave out a gasp. Dr. Laura then took the transducer in her hand and started to move it across the Valentina's belly.

"Mr. Redmayne, you see the black dot over there. It's the little on inside her. Mrs. Redmayne, you are almost 1 month off." Dr. Laura informed as she pointed a dot on the monitor by the bed.

"That dot is the baby?" Eddie asked softly as he stared at the screen.

"Yes. So will you like the sonography result?" Dr. Laura asked as she kept the transducer still on Valentina's belly.

"Yes please." Valentina answered in whisper as she looked up at her husband with a night smile.

"I am so lucky to have you in my life." Eddie kissed the back of Valentina's hand as they walked back to their house.

"I can say same Ed. Now how are we going to break it to your parents, seeing you didn't told your mum." Valentina asked as they walked and their life was filled with happiness.

Happiness is like a fragile child if you see it that way. You have to live every moment of it, because fragile child's health is never certain, like the happiness in your life.

Valentina was four months off as she was sitting on couch, eating nutella sandwich. Her cravings were weird according to her, but her husband did everything for her.

"Have you taken your medicines?" Eddie asked after changing into night clothes after the tiring day of shooting of his movie.

"Yes I did. And also your mum called. When is your shooting going to be over?" Valentina asked as she offered Eddie the nutella sandwich, which he politely refused.

"By next month. After that I am taking two month off from everything I am doing and spend time with family." He answered as his hand settled on slightly protruding belly.

"Good because Felcia is getting married in november, and I would love to have you by my side." Valentina said as she chewed in her nutella sandwich.

They spend their evening idly, with Valentina making Eddie watch The other Boelyn Girl for fifth time that month.

"You know that was fifth time we watched that movie." Eddie commented as Valentina laid on the soft mattress.

"Who cares. I like how much you have grown in your career since then. You work in a franchise I am mad about!" Valentina exclaimed before dissolving into fits of giggles.

"Oh yes, Joanna asked about when will drop by the set. I guess she loves your amazing work over violin." Eddie said as he brought Valentina close to him as he switched of the night lamp.

"I guess I can drop by tomorrow. I want to meet Katherine and Alyson." Valentina said yawning loudly.

"Go to sleep. We will see to that tomorrow." Eddie said as he pressed a kiss in her hair.

"Good night Newt." Valentina said before closing her eyes and fell asleep almost immediately.

Eddie chuckled as he closed his eyes, and let the sleep overcome his senses.

It's like 3 am was jinx to human life, as Valentina gasped for breath when she felt a sharp pain through her belly.

"Is everything alright?" Eddie was jerked awake as Valentima sat in her bed with a startle.

"N..no." Valentina managed to say as the pain increased crucially. It was not even her ninth month, how is it possible? Unless...

"Eddie, I am having miscarriage!" Valentina exclaimed as she lifted her covers to see red staining her white sheets.

And this almost immediately woken up Eddie as he grabbed his phone, called the St. Thomas hospital.

Valentina was whimpering by the time she was in car. Her heart pounding in her chest with the though of loosing her child which she came to love dearly.

"Everything will be alright. Doctors will be able to help." Eddie comforted his distressed wife, but to no avail.

Eddie swiftly parked his car and helped Valentina put of the car and entered the hospital.

The sound of ticking in the waiting room was suffocating for Eddie as he waited for the news of the safety of his wife and child.

The doctor emerged from the room he took Valentina in. He pulled down the mask, and had an apologetic look on his face.

"I am sorry Mr. Redmayne, but we couldn't save the child. The baby actually got tangled with the umbilical cord, which resulted in the break down of the cord. There was no way we could have save her. Your wife was actually lucky that she didn't got poison with that." The doctor explained before patting on his shoulder with pity in his eyes.

"Ca- can I see her?" Eddie asked, gulping and was astonished how small his voice sounded.

"Yes you can. She actually needs you at the time like this." The doctor said before letting Eddie inside the room.

There she was, sitting on the hospital bed and staring blankly at the opposite wall. Eyes not blinking at all.

"Hey love." Eddie spoke up, but got no response in return. He took a shuddering breath before sitting on the edge of the hospital bed.

"Its my fault." Her voice broke the dead silence that was screaming so loudly that anyone could have gone deaf if it had voice.

"And how did you deduced that?" Eddie asked, raising his brows at his distraught wife.

"I could have taken more care of her than I did previously." It was almost choked response.

"I know it's going to be hard. We had dreams for our unborn baby. But please, I have lost one person, I don't want to loose you." Eddie said, desperation dancing in his eyes.

"But Eddie, I could have done something. Anything to save her." Valentina continued, paying no mind to what her husband was telling her.

"Valentina, please don't do this." Eddie begged her wife to snap out of the daze, and it did as she looked at him and broke down in sobs.

"I- I am sorry. She would have been our first daughter. I am sorry. You were so excited to held her in your arms." Valentina sobbed in a way that she was getting out of air.

"Hey Hey calm down. I know its difficult, but we have to try to move on." Eddie said as he brought the sobbing figure into a hug.

Her sobs turn into screams of agony and pleading. Something a grieving mother does when she loses her baby. She let out loud sobs and all Eddie could do was try to calm her down, but to no avail.

Doctors had to give her sleeping injection, and due to that Valentina was asleep for a while.

"I don't know what to do mum. I just can't see her like that." Eddie said to his mother who came to hospital with one call from her son.

"Honey, she will grieve the death of your unborn child for a time. It's hard for mothers to forget about them. Just be her mental support in times like this." His mother assured him as she kept a comforting hand over his shoulder.

He turned around and brought his mother into tight hug and let his own tears spill through his eyes, something he was holding off.

"I feel so helpless mum, so helpless that I don't have a word for it." Eddie said as sniffed and buried his face into his mum's shoulder.

"Its going to be alright sweetheart. Just stay strong for her. She will be need all the support." His mother said and patted his son's back.

And as his mother predicted, Valentina didn't speak nor smiled for a month. She would roam in her house aimless and wouldn't talk to anyone.

Her eyes looked so dull, so full of sorrow and grief. And it broke Eddie's heart over and over again.

And that's when he decided to change things. He rung his co stars Dan Fogler, Katherin Waterston, Alyson Sudol and Jude Law.

They were his only hope. And one more thing can improve the situation.

Osterfield pet shelter.

He took a breath in and stepped inside the adoption centre. The place was full of dogs, puppies, cats and kittens and so many more amazing animals.

"Welcome to Osterfield pet shelter. How can I help you?" The young lady from behind the desk asked.

"I am here to adopt a puppy." Eddie said, his eyes wandering around the centre.

"That's great! What breed are you looking for?" The lady asked, her face lighting up like christmas came earlier.

"Uhh.. I really have no idea." Eddie answered, now awkwardly shifting on his legs.

"Wait, my husband might be able to help you." The lady said with a smile before turning towards a door.

"Harrison darling, I want your assistance!" The lady called for her husband apparently and a handsome man appeared on the doorway.

"Yes love?" He asked as he tried to make his appearance a bit presentable.

"This gentleman is confused on which breed puppy he would like to adopt. Can you help him?" The lady asked her husband smiling fondly.

"Yes of course love. Follow me sir." Harrison said as he beckoned Eddie to follow him.

"If I am wrong, please do correct me. But you are Eddie Redmayne aren't ya?" Harrison asked as he walked through a room where car were roaming openly.

"The very same." Eddie answered with a small smile and kept walking.

"So why do you need to adopt a puppy? I might be able to help you on the basis of the situation." Harrison asked as they entered the dog area.

"Uh my wife had miscarriage last month, and it's been a hell for her. I just want to divert her mind with a puppy." Eddie offered as they stopped infront of puppy cage.

"Oh I am really sorry to hear about that. And in that matters I would like to show you our little English Springer Spaniel. I have one of my own. We found a litter of pups by the country side just a week ago. Their mother sadly died, but puppies are up for adoption." Harrison offered as he opened the door of the cage and he cooed at the puppies.

He withdrew a brown and white furred English Springer spaniel. "They are really easy to handle. Just shower them with love, and they would be the cutest thing on the earth." Harrison said as she carefully handed the puppy to Eddie, who took him in his hands and a smile, a genuine smile tugged on his lips at the sight of the pup.

"So what do you think? Should I proceed with the paperwork?" Harrison asked as he watched the actor interacting with the pup, who absolutely adored the actor.

"Yes, I am taking him with me." Eddie answered with a smile and after an hour of paperwork and buying all important dog necessities, Eddie was off to his house with a puppy in passenger seat.

And as requested, his co stars were waiting for him on the porch. He hoped that he didn't made them wait more time.

"I am so sorry for being late. But I went to adopt this furball." Eddie said as he walked towards his friend with the puppy in his arms.

"He is such a cutie. For Valentina?" Katherine asked as she stroked the fluffy fur of the pup.

"Yes. I guess this can help her mentally recover fast." Eddie said as he handed the puppy to katherine before unlocking his house and stepped inside and let everyone in, silently.

"I will first present this puppy to her, and then you all can meet her?" Eddie asked as he took the puppy back in his arm.

"Yes, that works. We will be waiting in sitting room." Jude offered with a sympathetic smile.

Valentina sighed as she brushed her with her comb. Her eyes practically looked lifeless. Depression wrecked her more than she wanted to accept.

"Hey love, can I come in?" Eddie asked, putting up a bright smile as he peaked inside their bedroom.

A small of confirmation sounded in the room. Eddie didn't let it break him as he stepped inside the bedroom and walked to his wife.

"I present you James Redmayne." Eddie said as he lifted up the puppies to Valentina's eye level.

"You adopted a pup?" Valentina asked in whisper, her own voice sounded strange to her.

"Yes and I hope you don't mind the name I gave him. It was just too irresistible to not give him the name. Just look at those puppy eyes." Eddie said as softly stroke the fur of the puppy.

The puppy looked at Valentina with a long look, before starting squirm in the Eddie's grip.

"Whoa whoa, that's not fair." Eddie said as Valentina extended her hand to take James in her arms.

After a long one month of depression and sobbing, a smile tugged on Valentina's face. She brought the puppy close to her chest, and puppy cuddled into her chest.

"Thank you." Valentina could only say through her choked tears.

"Do not thank me. It broke me to see you this broken. I felt helpless and then I had this thought." Eddie said as he placed his hand comfortingly on her shoulder.

"I need to thank you. I have been so sad lately, I don't speak, I don't hear you. You try to make things right, but I just.." Valentina trailed away as her eyes glistened with the tears.

"You were grieving Valen, and I understand. Loosing a baby is not something you and I ever imagined. But now it's time to move on. I know it's too much to ask, but I see you slipping away every day, and I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to you." Eddie said, tears pricked the corned of his eyes.

"Oh Ed." Valentina sobbed as she wrapped her one hand around his waist and hid her face on his stomach. Eddie just let her let go of the emotions.

And after few minutes, she become silent, but smile was etched on her face.

"We will raise this little pup then. Not human baby until further future, but a pup." Valentina said as she set the puppy down, who bounded out of the room.

"So you like the name James?" Eddie asked as he smiled on the laughter that sounded from his wife's mouth.

"I love it. Puppy James Redmayne." Valentina said with laughter in her voice.

"I missed the sound of your laughter. And someone else missed your presence." Eddie said as he remembered the guests sitting in the sitting room.

"Who?" Valentina asked, scrunching her eyebrows in confusion.

"Guess." Eddie said before offering her his arm, and after she took it and stood, they walked out of their room.

To say the least they had a really fantastic afternoon, with Valentina making peace with the lose of her baby.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.9K 46 17
These are just some one shots. I love one shots because my ADhD brain goes to fast to sit down and write a whole story at one time. Also feel free to...
5.2K 88 10
Here is a collection of one shot imagines I wrote for people on Instagram. They sure enjoyed them, so I hope you will too! *Mature ones will be marke...
197K 4.1K 18
Just some one shots for my main boy.
190K 2.7K 44
Title says it all. Also I'll probably write Peter Parker Imagines. You can also request any other characters he played or any of the Holland brothers...