Movie Marathon

Summary: Harrison comes home from his the irregular shootings and spends his say with iris. As iris goes through periods, we get to see cute exchange

Third Person's PoV:~

Harrison woke up with a startle when he he flipped around and was suppose to keep his arm on Iris, but the iris was missing. He stood up in seconds and his sleep was gone. "IRIS?!" He shouted in hope that she will answer. And surely she did.

"I am in bathroom." She sounded somewhat in pain. Harrison walked to the bathroom's door. "You ok in there love?" Harrison asked with concern in his voice. "Yeah, just period cramps. By that I remember, can you go to stores and bring me pads? I am not in mood to go in the store and buy that." Iris asked Harrison as the sound of the shower started. "Yep, I will be back in fifteen minutes." Harrison said as he quickly took his car keys from the night stand and exited the room.

Harrison pulled up near a store. He locked his car and walked into the stores. He took some necessary things. Then an idea popped up in his head. He went into scented candles section, and took few of them and kept them in the trolley. But when he entered the movie sections, he was confused. "Damn it, what's her favourite movie?" He mumbled as he scanned the movies section. "Is there any problem?" A lady came and ask. "Oh no no, just confused about the movie choices." Harrison said with a nervous laughter. "Well, just take Harry Potter series. I guess your wife will love it." The lady said. But at word wife, Harrison blushed so hard that his whole face was red. "Well thank you so much ma'am." Harrison thanked the lady and took the Harry Potter series. Then he took some ice cream tubs and paid for the things. After putting things in the back seat, Harrison opener the app of food service and ordered two pepperoni pizzas.

As Harrison reached home, he went into his and iris shared room, and but she wasn't there. "Iris, where are you?" Harrison asked as set the things down on the bed. "In the bathroom, there were no pads, so yeah." Iris said from the bathroom. Harrison took the bag containing pads and knocked on the washroom door. "Here, take them." Harrison said as iris opened the door slightly. "Thank you, you are a life saviour." Iris said with a smile before closing the door.

Taking the opportunity, Harrison set the scented candles on the table, and took a match box from the table drawer and lit them. He smiled as he kept ice cream tubs on bed and kept blanket on the bed. He waited for iris to come out.

Iris came out after a minute or two but her expressions were speechless. "You did all of this?" She asked Harrison, shocked. "Well I knew that you have severe cramps when you have periods. So I wanted you to have some good time. So I brought Harry Potter, and your favourite flavour ice cream and ordered pizza." Harrison said with a smile. Iris felt tears in the corner of her eyes. She just walked to him and hugged him. "I love you soo much, you know that, dont you?" Irish said as she sniffed as she broke the hug.

"I knew that long time ago." Harrison said as he gave her a cheeky smile. "And how did you know that Harry Potter is my favourite movie?" Iris said as she walked up to bed and removed Harry Potter CD out from the bag. Harrison laughed and scratched back of his neck. "I was confused as to which movie I should bring home. So this lady advices to buy this movie. I am glad that you love it." Harry said with a laugh.

Then a bell rung. "That must be pizza. Let me bring it." Harrison said as he walked out. He went to the main door and opened the door. "Sir your pizza." The delivery boy said as he extended the pizza box. "Thank you, here is the money." Harrison said as he removed the wallet and gave the money to the delivery boy.

When he went back to the room, he saw iris sitting with blankets wrapped around her with one of the ice cream and she smiled as she noticed him. "I was feeling cold. Now come and join me, I dont want to see this movie alone." Iris said Harrison walked to her. He made himself comfortable on the bed.

Iris laugher and it made Harrison smile at her

Iris laugher and it made Harrison smile at her. He just wrapped his arms around her and rested his chin on her head. "Can you tell me how I got this lucky?" Iris asked as she scooped a spoonful of ice cream. "I could ask the same." Harrison said as he kissed her hair. "I wish you could stay, but you have to go soon." Iris said as she took his hand in her small hands. "You can be my assistant ya know? Being a Johnny storm is going to be tough without you." Harrison said as Iris played with his ring. "Well I wish I could. But I have my book to edit, and I have to go with Mr. Holland to Italy for our masterclass." Iris said while she continued to watch the movie. "Can you join me later? Like after the masterclass." Harrison asked iris. "Well, yep, I will. Just 1 month then. You have to spent one month without me." Iris said with a laughter. "Why did you laugh?" Harrison was genuinely confused.

"If someone hear me say that, we have to spend 1 month away. They are gonna dim me obsessive like they are doing right now." Iris said as she controlled her laughter. "Well, they think what they want to think." Harrison as he took a scoop of ice cream from his tub of icecream which was kept beside him.

As the first part of Harry Potter came to an end, Harrison checked on iris who didn't made a single noise during the ending of movie. "Iris?" Harrison said as he moved a bit as they now were in sleeping position. To Harrison's amazement, iris was fast asleep. Harrison smiled as he completely laid iris down on the bed and kept blanket on her. "I think it's all for now." Harrison said as he took her phone and went to Instagram.