Death finally meets spider girl- sequel to hurt

A/n:~ THANKKK YOUUUUU FORRRRR 50 followersssssssssssssss. But this chap is gonna be a little sad.... Well fucking sad. Bear with me

You were having perfect relationship with harrison. You both shared great chemistry. You passed mit in just 3 years. That means you are 21 of current age. You were a great superhero too. But everything good had to come to an end.

Your PoV:~

I was patrolling around the city. I loved it apart from spending time with harrison. He was the best thing happen to me. He always supported me through thick and thin. I suddenly heard a crash sound from a roof. I went towards the source. I saw a guy with a man there as i reached there. My breath hitched as i saw that the man was pointing the gun at Harrison's head. "Ahhhh, spidergirl. How sweet of you to show up." The guy in mask spoke. Harrison's nose and mouth was bleeding. "Leave him." I shouted and went to my defence stance. "No. I want to have some fun today." He said and he pointed the gun towards me. "Hey man. Cant we just talk this out?" I tried to stall. "It is not gonna work spidey. Today you die." The guy spoke. Harrison's eyes went wide. The guy smirked and fired the gun thrice. The three bullets passed straight through my heart. I looked at my wound before collapsing. Darkness taking over forever.

Harrison's PoV:~

I stood there shocked as y/n fell in the ground. Her body limp. The guy who was holding me maniacally laughed. He walked away laughing. I stood there for a second. Then i rushed to her. "No no, you cant go. Please wakeup." I said and took her limp body in my arms. Rain was starting to pour heavily. I slowly took off her mask. Her face showed no injury but blood was trickling through her nose. "No nothing happened to you. Please wake up." I begged her but there was no breaths. "I can't do this without you. Please wake up." I tried to wake her up. "Y/nnnnnnnn wake up. I can't do anything with out you." I Shouted in pain. I cried my heart. "Noooooooooooooooooooooo!" I shouted loudlyyyyy and cried my heart out.

Now everybody knew who spider girl was. She was my girlfriend. I was going to propose her today. I was gonna make her my life partner. Now she is gone forever. We were at graveyard. Everybody mourning the loss. Aunt may was crying continously. Now only one parker is remaining that is may. I was standing before the coffin and my tears were pouring down. Tom was rubbing my back in condolences. Y/n is gone and there is no way of coming back. Priest started to speak. "Today we lost a great soul. Y/n Parker. Daughter of Richard and maria parker. And girlfriend of harrison osterfield. She left the world. And left her family in misery. But now she is free angel. Lets pray to god that she gets peace in her after world." The priest said and the coffin was closed. I took a last glimpse of her. And close. I will. Never. Ever. Get. To. See. Her. Face. Again. I am gonna miss her way too much. The coffin was taken to grave where she will be buried in. I was walking behind. When the coffin was kept near the grave, i went upto it and placed a rose on the coffin. "I love you." I whispered before letting more tears stream down. "Before we say good bye to her, lets have a few words from, her boyfriend, harrison." The priest said. I gulped my saliva down and closed my eyes before speaking. "Y/n richard parker. A girl, a superhero, who wanted this world in peaceful state but what did she got, death. If we cant keep our heart clean, we cant pay her back. I saw her getting shot infront of my eyes. But lets lighten her childhood, teen, and 3 years of being an adult. I dont know much about her childhood so we will skip to teen years. When i was 13 i shifted here, in queens. I joined midtown high. There first day i saw this girl. Stuttering and nervois. She had to show me around whole midtown. She nervously showed me around. She was too innocent and pure for this world. Life with her was all i imagined. But as god needed an angel, he chose her and now she must be flying freely in heaven. May god grant her some peace there. And one more thing, i love you and i will never get over you." I said and faced to coffin. May spoke a few words about her. After all speaking it was time to let the coffin down the grave. I was keeping my self from crying hard. But it was getting too much. As y/n's coffin was kept down in the grave, i let put a sob and tom just tried to calm me down. Now may and other family member were throwing soil on her coffin. I was last to do that. On her grave stone it was written.

Y/n Richard Parker
Fiancé to Harrison osterfield
Born: 10 august 1996
Death: 8 august 2017
'Death is just a pathway to afterlife. Afterlife is more beautiful than real life.'

It was quoted by me. She was gone forever.