Dusk Till Dawn

A/n:~ bear with me, I am sorry for updating late. But I was out of idea. But here is the idea I got freshly. Enjoy my fellas!!!!

Y/n Aldein, Assistant to Mr. Harrison Osterfield. Harrison, a known name among mafia. He and y/n were dangerous combination. Harrison being manipulative got his way out of every situation. Y/n being merciless would get Harrison deal profitable to him. Harrison and y/n were under radar of fbi. They recently had got a deal. Will they able to get away from FBI or will they be caught?

Third PoV:~

Y/n was pacing in her room in her tight black dress while Harrison was getting ready in his room. There was an unspoken rule between them. They would care for each other but wouldnt speak it. Harrison loved y/n more than he thought. Same goes to y/n. But they kept it professional. Yeah there might be one night stand here and there but nothing serious. "I will be going to clear the deal." Harrison spoke from the door way while he leaned door frame. "Right. So you gonna get the suitcase from there and I have to exchange with you?" Y/n asked him as she took the suitcase from the bed. "Correct. Have you kept all kind of detonators in the escape house?" He asked and y/n nodded her head with a smirk. "That's my expert area. Dont worry about it." She said with a wink. Harrison nodded his head with smile. "And maybe, FBI agent will get me. So that's why that's the precaution." Harrison said as he pointed the suitcase. "Yes, and I will be waiting at the back of the house. There a way already paved in the house." Y/n said with a smirk. They were interrupted by Tom, his right hand. "Sorry to inturrept Harrison, but they are getting impatient." Tom informed. He always thought they would end up together. But never mentions it. "Let's go Boss." Y/n said with a wink. They both headed out to their car.

A/n: it's a lyrical imagine yet again🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ so as well on the video song to get the feeling.

Not tryna be indie
Not tryna be cool
Just tryna be in this

Y/n left Harrison on the spot where the deal was suppose to happen. She was in car with her laptop as she hacked into security CCTV cameras of that street. She was looking out for FBI officers. But there were none. It ticked off y/n, but she brushed it off. She pressed to her blue tooth.

Tell me, are you too?
Can you feel where the wind is?
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room?

"Harrison, there is a change in plan. We are not exchanging this suitcase. We are going on sprint." Y/n said in her intercom. There was a grunt answered. She took it as a yes. She was keeping an eye on surrounding too as well as in her laptop.

'Cause I wanna touch you baby
And I wanna feel you too
I wanna see the sunrise
On your sins just me and you

Harrison was getting impatient as people were going too slow with his deal. "You think that you can handle this?" One of the member asked. Harrison had enough of their bullshit. He stood up and pointed gun at the leader's head. "Sign that damn paper, or get your self killed." Harrison growled and everyone in the room felt a shiver running down their spine. Leader frantically signed the deal. "Good for you." Harrison said as he pocketed his gun after keeping it in safe mode. He took the suitcase and started to walk.

Light it up, on the run
Let's make love tonight
Make it up, fall in love, try