Break

Rose was staring out of the window of the plane. She was going to Paris for the new year. She was feeling weird about spending the new year with only with her friends and not with Harrison. 

But they are on break and she thought it was for the best. 

Harrison on the other side was in the boarding section. He nervously tapped his feet. "Chill out dude, you gonna have fun in Miami. You will forget about your break up." Jack said as he gave his passport to one of the officers. 

"I don't know about that," Harrison mumbled as he handed his passport to the officer.

"Light up dude. It's a new year party we are attending." George said as they walked out.

Rose took a deep breath as she walked out of the airport.

"Its gonna be best New Year eve ever!" Alice exclaimed as she dragged her suitcase. Rose smiled before walking ahead of everyone.

"I don't know why, but the break is hurting both mentally," Paul muttered to Hailey.

"Tell me about it. Harrison texted me yesterday about how Rose is doing. Like dude, you are just a text away to ask that. It's frustrating." Hailey exclaimed quietly.

"Why did this break existed again?" Paul asked Hailey as Rose talked to some guy with her name on the paper.

"Pressure blah blah, fans hating blah blah blah. Some even went out to say that they deserve him more than than her. So Harrison decided to take a break to save both of them some misery." Hailey said as she and Paul followed everyone to the cabs.

Harrison and his friends were near the plane when Harrison stopped. "Dude, what happened?" George asked Harrison to looked around.

"You know what. I am going to Paris. Sorry, but have fun in Miami." Harrison said before running out of the tunnel. 

Harrison had his suitcase back, and he was booking his ticket to France. He was nervous about Rose's reaction.

He decided to text Hailey. He bites his nails in nervousness. Get a grip, Harrison. What's major Rose will do? Punch you in the face? Well, guess what, you deserve it. Harrison's subconscious snarled at it.

 Harrison's subconscious snarled at it

Rose was in her room overthinking things. Its 30th December and they were doing nothing today except stay in the hotel and do a movie marathon. 

But Rose made an excuse and here she is watching, her and Harrison's favourite show, Brooklyn 99. 

She checked on her phone to check Instagram, and there it was. Harrison added his story. She was intrigued so she opened the story.