loosing a loved one (Eddie Redmayne)

Disclaimer: this one shot will be dedicated to those mothers who lost their babies before they were even born

Disclaimer: this one shot will be dedicated to those mothers who lost their babies before they were even born. To all mommas who have lost their babies to miscarriage, I wish you all the happiness and power. This one shot is for all super mommas!

Third person's POV:-

Two pink lines can change so many thing. It can change how you will look at the world or how motherhood would feel.

Valentina gave out a big squeal as she saw the two pink line appearing on her pregnancy test. She was going to be a mom

"The test is positive?" The person who was with her all the time when she nervously tapped her foot on the bathroom tiles.

"Yes! We are going to have a baby!" Valentina exclaimed before showing her husband the test.

Eddie's face broke into face splitting smile as he stood up from the floor and approached his wife and held his hand for her.

Valentina took it eagerly and and Eddie brought her into hug while they both laugh gleefully.

"I am going to be a mom and you are going to a dad." Valentina said happily as she rested her head on Eddie's shoulder.

"Yes, I am so happy. Should I fix us an appointment with your Gynaecologist?" Eddie asked, still thrilled with the news.

"Yes. I just can't believe its finally happening!" Valentina exclaimed as she lifted her head and looked at her husband with pure joy on her face.

An hour or two later, Valentina was sitting in the waiting room of her the clinic, with Eddie who was on the phone with his mother.

Valentine scrolled through her phone with an article already written about them.

Valentine Redmayne, wife of the prestige actor Eddie Redmayne was seen going to a celebrated Gynaecologist in Westminster with her husband. Do we hear baby bells from the Redmayne?

"Ah Of course." Valentina said shaking her head in how intrusive Paparazzis were, but she was not going to let them ruin her mood.

"Mr. And Mrs. Redmayne, Dr. Laura will see you now." The receptionist announced and the couple went in.

"So Mrs. Redmayne, tell me what are the symptoms you face that made you take the pregnancy test." Dr. Laura asked as she rolled over the top Valentina was wearing, exposing her stomach.

"I was nauseated, extremely nauseated. And then I missed my periods two weeks ago. Pretty much this." Valentina answered as she watched Dr. Laura bringing the ultrasound gel.

"Hmm normal ones I see." Dr. Laura said as she uncapped the gel bottle and and rested one hand on Valentina's stomach.

Whole time, Valentina's right hand was clasped between Eddie's hand. He gave a comfortable squeeze to her hand when Dr. Laura applied the gel over the belly.