Bike rider

A/n: a quickerrr quick quick thank you for 29k reads and 731 votessss!!!!!!

You were a part of bikers gang. Well they just roam around the britain and other parts of europe on their bikes. You founded this biker gang. They helped all poor people and needy people. They never stayed at one place. But then one day you meet a certain blue eyed guy who changed everything.

Your PoV:

I was riding my bike and my friends were behind me. I was having fun of my life here. We were supposed to stop at pub because we are driving continously and we needed a break and wanted to get a drunk little and stay in the hotel. I saw a car passing us. It was convertible roof car. And its roof was down. The car had two boys. I couldn't get glimpse as i was busy driving my bike. I drove a little fast.

Haz's PoV:~

I saw a bike passing us. Wow they were famous ladies biker gang. "Mate, where did ya think they are travelling now?" Tom asked me. "I have no idea. But can we stop at pub?" I asked him. He nodded his head with a smirk. I shook my head at that div. We reached a pub and we got out of the car. It was still getting dark. That means people would be hitting pub by now. I heard some bikes sound. Me and tom turned around to see who it was. To my astonishment, whole ladies biker gang were making a stop here. But the leader was in the front. She got off the car with others. She removed her helmet and waved her head to let her hair free. My god she had silky hair. "Haz mate, stop staring her." Tom nudged me and I snapped out if my daze. I looked to tom and then to that lady biker again and she was approaching us. "Mate she is coming towards us!!" I exclaimed in a whisper yell. "I know and i am too freaking out." Tom admitted. She stopped in front of us. "Hello. I am y/n y/l/n." She said and extended her hand for handshake. I shakily shook her hand. "I..i am harrison osterfield." I introduced myself. "No need for introduction. I know you. You are famous actor and model." She said while looking at me. I nodded my head. "It is nice to meet you." I said to her. "It is my pleasure. I am staying back tonight but they seem to want to continue their journey." She said and signalling her gang. "Wouldn't it disrupt your schedule?" Tom asked her. "Nah. This was our last destination here. We would be back to kingston for a week and then start our new journey." She said with her confidence. I was at awe. "So lets hit the pub." I said all of a sudden. "Ofcourse, why not." She said to me. She kept her keys in back pocket and we went inside together. "So, y/n. What you do for earning?" Tom asked y/n. "I am CEO of gabriella's fashion. I am settling down now. No more part of biker gang now." Y/n said. She told me that she was part of this gang for 4 years and now she want to settle rather than moving from one place to other. We were at bar and we ordered our drinks. "Harrison mate, harry and sam are here too. I'll just go out and bring them in." Tom said while looking at his phone. I nodded my head. "So harrison, i heard you got role of harry osborn?" She asked me. "Well yeah. I got to know day before yesterday." I said to her. "Wanna do shots?" She asked me with a smirk. "Oh why not." I said with the equal smirk. "10 shots for us." She said to bartender and went to grab her wallet. "I'll pay." I said while taking my wallet out. "Nuh huh. You are not paying. I am paying as it is my idea." She said as she handed her debit card. I sighed in defeat. This woman is best example of independent woman. Our shots arrived. "So on count of three lets gulp as much shot as we can." She said and bartender slipped 5 shots towards me. "Ok." I said and she began the count down. "3...2...1." She said and we started to gulp down the shots. At third i was drunk. But she didn't faze a single bit. "Are you irish?" I slurred and my face was having sour expression. "How did you guess that?" She said with a laugh. "The amount of alcohol you drinking, you should have been wasted but you have not fazed a little." I said to her. I was really drunk. Those five shots were too much. She laughed. "Dont worry. I am wasted but i dont show that i am drunk." She said with a smirk. "So are you gonna live in kingston after this?" I asked her getting nearer to her. "Yeah. I would like to stay in kingston." She said and she came close to me. "Well then we should hangout sometime." I slurred. "Well yeah. That would be fun." She said and finally signs of her being drunk were showing. "Had all fun without us?" Tom asked as he joined us. "Yep." I said to him. "Come and dance with me." Suddenly y/n spoke up. "Ok." I said and got up from the stool and she grabbed my hand and lead me to the dance floor. We were dancing wildly and she was laughing. Her laughter was cute.

After that many things happened. Like i kissed her and asked her to by my girlfriend even though i knew her for a day. And cherry on the cake is that she said yes.

A/n: shitty chap. I know but i updatedddddd!!!!!!!! Enjoy guys but seriously thank you for 29k readsssssss🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 and 48 followersssss!!!!!!!!!!!!