Halloween

A/n: heyooooooo!!!!! I am trying to be regular but I am getting busy day by day. And I have so many issues on my band. And say hello to future scientist/researcher. You heard correct. I had to choose for my future career. And I chose researching as my future career. So yeah I am quite excited. Sorry to ramble 😅😅😅😅😅.

You were a makeup artist and that always give you advantage during festivals like Halloween. You always tried to be badass character. Harrison always loved the way you are dedicated to your profession. He always let you experiment on his face. And it always turn out to be best facial make up ever. What is stored for you this Halloween. See it.

Your PoV:~

I was sitting on my bed and scrolling through the photos of characters. I wanted to be something badass this Halloween. But I didn't got any cool idea. I heard my door opened. I looked up to see Harrison. "Whatcha doing love?" He asked before plopping on bed. "Trying to get some idea for Halloween party." I said and an idea clicked in my head. "Will you let me paint your face??" I asked eagerly setting my laptop aside. "Ok I will. But what you have in your mind?" He asked me. "Just wait and watch. But waiting time is 2 more hours till we have to get ready for the party." I said as I stood up to get everything ready. "Alright." I heard Haz say.

After 2 hours:

"Dont move Haz. It is only smudging your pain on the face." I said while I tried to create the realistic look. "But it is tickling me." He whined and sat straight. "It will tickle for 5 minutes. Now stit straight." I said while I continued my work. After an hour his face was set. "Dont you look scary!!" I exclaimed with smirk. "I do but let see you doing your own face paint." Haz said while getting up and sat on couch with his costume. I did mine.

After other hour:

"I am ready!!" I exclaimed. I heard haz whistling. I just rolled my eyes. "Someone is look scary beautiful." Harrison said with a smirk and came to me. "And you are scary handsome." I said and pecked his lips. "Let's snap a pic." He said as he removed his phone. I just giggled and took a pic with him. After that we were ready to go our Halloween party. It was held by none other Mr. Tom Holland. I bet he is gonna be spiderman. We got out and our neighbours who were outside gasped at our costumes. Some praised and some nust merely stared at us. A little small girl who was in Cinderella costume came to us. "You look awesome!!!" She exclaimed. "Oh thank you honey. Here is your treat." I said and gave her a small bag of chocolates. She squealed before running back to her parents. "She is so sweet." I cooed and look at Harrison. "Maybe we will have small angel like her in future." He said with a bright smile. "Yes we will. Now let's go before we get late." I said and walked towards our car. We sat in car and Harrison drove away. As we reach to Tom's we saw many people in costumes. I saw harry in joker costume. I never knew he can pull of joker costume this well. As soon as haz parked car and we got out, we got surrounded by our friends. All were praising my skills. I just smile and answer the question proudly. "I work for marvel, what you expected from me." I joked to a friend. "Woahh!!!! Y/n mate your skill is killing everyone's skill!!!" I heard someone exclaim. I turned around to see Tom. I just broke out in laughter. "Haz hand me my 5 pounds." I said with happy voice. Harrison rolled his eyes. "I should have known that you are gonna be spiderman." Harrison sighed and handed me five pounds and I just laughed. We entered the house and everybody were either joking around or drinking. Harry took our photo and I asked him to sent to my phone. "Wanna have beer?" Harrison asked me. I nodded my head. "That would be great!!" I exclaimed because there was loud music. He chuckled and went to bring us beer. I in meantime posted our photo. When Harrison came with beer and gave me one. "Thank you. Want to join me on dance floor???" I asked a little loud so my voice could be heard. He laughed and nodded his head giving me his which I took gladly. We danced the evening away. We enjoyed our self. It is our 2nd Halloween together. "My phone is blasting." Harrison said with a laugh while he checked his insta. The post was having more likes than usual.

Artsyy/n: Second Halloween with this div

Artsyy/n: Second Halloween with this div. "The fake blood tickles" osterfield. He looks scary handsome 😉😉😉😉😘😘😘. I love you ❤❤

Tagged: Hazosterfield

Likes: Tomholland2013, zendaya and 11,226,390 likes on this post.

Comments: 11,200 comments.

Hazosterfield_22: holy banana, this is soo cool costume!!!!! I love it

Tomholland2013: And that's why she is my makeup artist and other avenger cast makeup artist!!! Sick mate!!!!

Harryholland64: There is something missing🤔🤔🤔🤔 oh yeah.... WHERE IS MY CREDIIITSSSS!!!!!!

Artsyy/n: jeez @harryholland64 calm down. I must have forgotten about that.

We both sat in our room laughing our arses off. "This is lit!!!!" I exclaimed.