Love with him but he dont know

A/n: a quickerrrr questionnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is your favourite hobby? Mine is to sing and write this thingsssss!!!!!!!!

You were the girl who hang out with tom and harrison too much. Your group was named golden trio and you didn't argue. You were best friend of harrison from as long as you remember. But as the time went away a thing changed for you. You fell hard for harrison. You tried to get over him because he was your best friend and you cant feel like that. There were so many pics of you staring harrison posted by tom and fans shipped both of you totallyyy but you always cleared the rumours, it hurts you but you cant do anything about that.

Your PoV:

My phone started to ring. I saw the screen to see harri calling me. And unknown smile took over my face. I picked up. "Hey harriiii!!" I greeted him. "Hey fam. How are you?" He asked me. "I am cool. About you?" I asked him. "I am cool. Can i come over?" He asked me. "Yeah sure." I said to him. "Alright i will be there in 10." He said to me. "K." I said and hung up. I smiled and shook my head. This boy will never fall for a girl like me. I am just an ordinary girl. I was in sweatshirt and jeans. I lived in my own apartment. I am a singer and that also successful one. My trails of thought was broken by a door bell. I went to open it. I saw harrison standing there. "Hey harri. Come inside." I said and made the way for him. He kicked off the shoes and wore some comfortable slippers. "Hey fatima. I wanted to talk to you." He said to me. "Alright." I said and we went into living room and sat on couch. "So fire away." I said paying attention to him. "I like a girl." He said and my heart dropped. "Oh. Who?" I asked him. "She is very important part of my life. I met her like many years before. She is fabulous and she is pretty and i like her a lot. She is kind. She helps people and top of that she has great personality." He said getting all excitement. I put a fake smile on my face. "Ooohhhh. Harri is in loveeeee!!!!" I faked cheered. I can be a good actress. "That i may be." He said he blushed. I took a deep breath and smiled. "Then ask her out." I said to him. "Yep. But i thought that i could take some advice from you." He said to me. I suddenly stood up because i cant do it. No i cant. "Harri....i...i have some work." I said and quickly took my keys and wore my shoes. "Where are you going?" He asked me worried. "Studio. I forgot i had some work." I said and dashed out of the house. I quickly got in the car and started to drove away. My eyes were blurring with tears. I let a sob out and speed drove my car to somewhere quite. When i reached there, i started to cry. This is reality. The one whom i love the most will never love me. He is taken by someone else. The way harri was describing her and they way his eyes lit up killed me. I had my head on steering wheel and was crying my heart out. My phone was ringing but I didn't pick. Then after some time i took my phone and called my manager. "Diana, book my flight to LA of tomorrow. No it is emergency. Ok." I said and sat there thinking what was my life now. I then called arianna to pick some of my luggage from my house. I drove to hotel to stay the night. I can't do this. Not even he is my bestie.

Next day:

I was in my hotel room getting ready to head over to LA. I dont care what tom and harrison will think of me but i cant handle this pain. I quickly changed in my outfit.

I then headed out of the hotel with my suitcase and took a cab to airport

I then headed out of the hotel with my suitcase and took a cab to airport. Good bye london. I had fair memories with you. I may be not coming back but you will always be my first and last home.

I reached airport and was going inside but i heard a voice which stopped me in my track. I turned around. "FATIMAAAAA PLEASEEEE DONT GOOOO!!!" Harrison screamed at the top of his voice. I let the tears fall again. He sprinted towards me and just swopped me in the hug. I felt my sweatshirt getting little wet. "Why were you leaving me?" He asked me as he broke the hug. "Because harri I can't pretend to be happy to see you dating another girl when i am not happy at all. I love you god damnit and that is where i am coming between you and her. And-" i was cut off by a pair of lips meeting mine. It was quite passionate. I couldn't help but to kiss him back. He let his hand on my waist and my hands roam in his hair. I was out of air when we broke the kiss. "The girl is you div. How many girls i know from childhood. Just you. You are too thick fam. You are the girl i love. No matter what i will always love you." He said and i just hugged him tightly. "I love youuu!!" I exclaimed while i sobbed on his shoulder. "Thank me harrison. Otherwise you would never know where will she go." I heard aurora say. "Thanks aur because if you had not approach me i would have lost my precious girl." He said and i smiled. I rested my forehead against his. "Never leave like this." He said to me. I nodded my head. "This is fucking cliché." Tom exclaimed.

A/n: i had a doctor visit today and i am risked to get aneroxia. I hate doctorssss!!!! I am fed with people saying something is wrong with me. I am fine. But guys enjoy and this are my pure emotions. *walks out of the room with skateboard because she loves to ride one.*