Spicy trip

A/n: This is a cute little idea given to me by starlight_stark I am an indian and I never had written a one shot that revolves around my culture

A/n: This is a cute little idea given to me by starlight_stark I am an indian and I never had written a one shot that revolves around my culture. So here is the one!

Third Person's PoV:~

Harrison and Rose landed in Indira Gandhi international airport after a long, and painful 22 hours flight from London Heathrow to Delhi.

"Its kind of hot." Harrison complained for third time as they stepped out of the airport after lengthy security check.

"I agree with you, but we gotta enjoy!" Rose exclaimed as she removed her denim jacket and placed it on her trolley.

"That's true. Who was coming to pick us up again?" Harrison asked as he shielded his face from the scorching sun.

"Tina Patel. She must be waiting for us." Rose said before she looked around the crowd, until she spotted a placard with their name.

"There, there she is!" Rose said as she pointed to a lady with purple kurti.

"I am going to tan so bad." Harrison said shaking his head before they headed to the lady there.

"You must be Tina." Rose said as soon as they reached the lady. "Yes, I am tina. It's good to see you." Tina said as she extended her hand for a handshake which Rose obliged enthusiastically.

"I am Harrison." Harrison introduced himself politely and wiped sweat beads from his forehead.

"You are clearly feeling hot, I will drop you two to your hotel." Tina said, chuckling about before two men came and handled their trolleys.

"I will be your guide entire time you stay in Delhi." Tina said as they approached a sleek black car, and few reporters by the car.

"Oh I thought we would escape them here." Harrison muttered under his breath as the flashes of camera started to go off.

"Well looks like you are famous with Indian media too." Rose said laughing while bodyguard surrounded them.

After 10 minutes, they were off to their hotel, and Harrison fanned his face, clearly heat getting to him.

"What's the temperature here again?" Harrison asked as he wiped his forehead with his handkerchief.

"35° Celsius." Tina answered from shotgun seat. Harrison looked at Rose, eyes wide. "Wow, that's too much." Harrison said, disbelief in his voice.

"Chill Harrison. It's just temperature. This city sounds beautiful." Rose said as she looked out of the window.

"Well apart from your shootings, there are few places I would like to take you both to." Tina said as she typed away on her phone.

"We both would be more than happy if you do that." Rose said as her eyes took into the city.

After what seemed like an hour, they reached their hotel. And after settling in, Harrison opened his laptop and starting his work, and Rose was on call with her dad.