Joining the air force part 3

It has been 2 months from me being home. It was good staying here. Though i get less time with my family. I was stationed in London for my work. I heard my phone ringjng. I slipped out of the arms of harrison who was slipping peacefully. I slip in one of the harrison's t-shirt and went to pick up the call. It was from military. I picked and went out. "Cadet, we need you. We want you in 5 hours, we will wait for you." The man said from the opposite line. "What is wrong sir?" I asked him. "You are being deployed to base first and from there you are flying the jet to Iraq to take round of it. You will be part of small squad who will be there. You will be the gunner. You will fly the jet for like 6 months and other six months will be for training." The man told me. I took a deep breath and said yes. The call hung up and i went in and woke harrison. "Haz, love wake up. There is an important thing come up. Please wake up." I said and went to closet and took my military uniform and bag out. I took a uniform from the bag and kept it on the bed. "Where are you going?" Harrison asked in raspy voice. "I have been deployed as we have emergency in base." I said and took of the harrison's t-shirt. I slip my uniform tshirt. I slip in the pant and then wore the jacket. "But you just came!!" Harrison said. "I know but they need me. I am sorry but i have to go. Please take me to my home and airport. Please!!!" I said to him. I usually live at my home but sometime i lived in our shared apartment. And i happen to take my duffle bag to his house. "A..alright." Harrison said in cracked voice. I could feel he would cry. I wore my cap after i kept my hair in a neat bum and wore my combat shoes. I quickly walked down and harrison was more than upset. This mission for me can be alive or dead mission. I kept that information for me though. "What kind of mission is it?" Harrison asked me. "I cant tell you. But harrison understand one thing. It can be alive or death mission for me. I cant promise you that i will be safe at the end of the year." I said and horror crossed his face. "Please don't speak like that. Please." He begged with me. We reached my house. I saw all the lights were off. "I have to do this." I said got out of the car without bag and went to door and rang the bell. Tessa started to bark. I saw harrison sitting in the car crying. "Stop barking tess." Tom said. He opened the door to see me in the uniform. I didn't waste anytime and envelope him in the hug. "Y...y/n where are you going?" He asked me. "I have been deployed." I said and entered the home. "Mum, dad, harry, sam, pads come out please. I want to see you all last time." I shouted and my tears were threatening to fall. But i know well how to hide my emotions. Everybody came down bounding. Mum was in her night gown and dad was in his pjs as well as my brothers. "Where are you going y/n?" Paddy asked in small voice. "I have been deployed." I said and silence was there in the room. My mum came and took me in a hug. "Stay safe darling. Please come back."she said to me and i nodded in the hug. Pads was crying and sobbing. "But you just came." He said in his cries. "I know pads but i have to go." I said to him in the hug. Harry and sam came and took me in the hug crying. "Why is it always you that make us cry?" They both said to me. "I don't know." I said to them. Dad was crying. "My princess is going away again. Please stay safe." He said to me in the hug. "For how many  months you are going away?" Tom asked from a corner he was standing. "A year probably." I said and he broke down and he slid down the wall crying. "Hey don't cry. I will be back." I said to him crouched down in front of him. "I don't like the way i am living y/n. Living in fear that you will not make it back. I should have stopped you when you applied for it." He cried and took me in the hug. I don't like crying tom. He was sobbing and it broke my heart. A bus horn sounded in front of my home. "Thats my signal." I said and harrison entered the house. He ran upto me and hugged me and cried his heart out. "I am going to miss you." He said in the hug. All heart at that moment broke because they don't that i will return or not. I broke the hug and went out to see my bus waiting for me. I hugged everybody goodbye and went and climbed the bus. Every body looked me leaving. The one thing that went on everyone's body head was that will she back or her corpse. That thought shatter everybody.

*1 and half year later.*

3rd person PoV:

Everybody were standing at the airport because there was on news that many airforce soldier died and there was a war where they were all deployed. Holland family and Osterfield family were all shocked when they heard that they don't know who is alive and who is dead. Tessa and monty both of them cried even though they are animals they could something was wrong. Holland family were waiting anxiously for their daughter and sister to arrive. Harrison was numbly standing there. Holland family and harrison broke into tears when the coffins were brought. The family who lost their loved one were crying and their sobs were heart shattering. They waited anxiously and Nikki was sobbing as well as whole family. They saw a soldier being escorted by another soldier. The soldier was leaning for support because she was limping. When she looked up holland family gasped. Harrison break in the run in her direction and tears falling from his eyes. The girl was none other than y/n holland. She saw harrison and she limped run towards him. Harrison took her in the hug and cried his heart out. Holland family were crying too hard and sighed in relief because their daughter was safe from the war. Harrison kissed her passionately pouring every feeling he felt in the past year and half. Y/n also kissed him back hands in his hair and trying to stay close to him. After they broke apart, she limped ran to tom, to her twin whom she missed badly. Tom sprinted to her and hugged her. "Don't do that to me y/n. I cant take it. I cant  take the pain of losing my other twin. You are not going anywhere." Tom sobbed on her soldier.