Post Quarantine

Summary: this is going to be a bit sexual? Well it's not a smut, I can assure you of that

Summary: this is going to be a bit sexual? Well it's not a smut, I can assure you of that. But it's going to be tad sexual if you get what I mean? Anyways if anybody is not ok with the concept, I will request you to skip it. I just wanted to experiment because I never wrote more than this, like it is limited to make out, never in details. So read on your own risk.

Third person's PoV:

"Yo Tuwaine, what do you think about this?" Harrison asked as he gave a girly twirl in his stripes shirt and black washed jeans. Harrison deliberately left two buttons of the shirt open.

"Haz mate, we are going to club. Even if you pop up there shirtless and with just a short, no one is going to fashion judge." Tuwaine remarked shaking his head.

"You are no fun. Bo hoo." Harrison stuck his tongue out in childish manner before glasses on the bridge of his nose.

"Now where the fuck is Tom? I swear he is getting ready past three hours. No wonder girls have included him in their group and not us." Tuwaine commented shaking his head on tardiness of his best mate.

"Hey, I am ready. No need to get your knickers in twist." Tom exclaimed from the sitting room of their house.

"Yeah yeah Holland. Where are your brothers?" Tuwaine asked loudly as Harrison walked into the living room as he checked his pockets in order to know that everything is in order.

"In here. We are not Tom if you forgot." Harry commented as the duo came in view of the trio sitting in the sitting room.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's hit the pub!" Harrison exclaimed before rushing out of the room.

"Are you sure that he is not a child in body of a 28 year old man?" Tuwaine asked as he stared at the door where Harrison just disappeared.

"Gotta ask that to Eliza, she might have the answers." Harry chuckled as they follow the blonde out.

It has been a year since the boys were separated from their family and their respective girlfriends'.

Quarantine was worst the boys and girls could have faced and not meeting your loved ones was just one up.

"Why are you so excited Harrison?" Harry asked as he sat in the back seat with Sam and Tuwaine, who sat in the last seat of the SUV.

"Harry, when was the last time you met your fiancè?" Harrison asked as he sat on the passenger seat and buckled up.

"Touchè." Harry muttered before buckling up himself too and looked up to over energetic Harrison.

"Don't you think Club is the last place you should meet Elizabeth or any of our girl friend or fiancè in that matter?" Sam asked as he was nervous to meet Elysa after a year.