Let me go #Jaanedemujhe

Walking in rain, hearing the pit pat sound of water hitting the ground. But here you were walking on street with the numb feeling in you. That's the only emotion you felt. Walking for hours and you felt nothing. Your phone buzzing again and again. But you payed no heed to it. You kept walking while tears streaming down. "Y/N!!!" Someone shouted from behind. You turned around to see Harrison, your fiancé running towards you with worried expression. He soon reached you and took you in a big hug. "Honey, I was sooo worried. You weren't even answering your phone." He said with his blue eyes scanning your face and you manage to give him a weak smile. "I am sorry. I was in my own world." You said with hardly any emotions in the voice. "Let's get you home first. You are so wet, you will get sick." Harrison gushed over you while all you could do is a small nod while following him and sat in his car. Harrison and you go way back.You were victim of sexual harassment that made you this depressed. You would switch out of your personalities. One day you will be as bright as a sunshine, but other day, the equally opposite personality. You went to therapy but all it did was to damage you more. You didnt payed any heed to what Harrison was saying. Harrison gave up on talk and started the engine and started to drive to your apartment. He started heater so wont feel cold. "Harrison." You said in quieter voice. "Yes?" He said with softness lacing his voice. "Let me go." You said with much quiter voice and the atmosphere became grim. "What?" He asked me. "Let me go Harrison. I am doing nothing except to hold you back. What am I? A depressed soul who keep switching in her moods every day. I am doing nothing but harm to you. Please Harrison let me go. Let me go before I do more hurt to either one of us." You said without any emotions in your voice. "We will talk about this later." Harrison said as he pulled up in parking lot of your apartment. Before he could say anything you got out of car and walked away. Harrison kept shouting behind you but you were already in the apartment building. You pushed the terrace button on the elevator. You soon reach on the terrace and you went to stand on the edge of apartment. With your face facing down the street. "Y/n, please dont do this. We can go through." Harrison begged you with being out of air. "Harrison, I am sorry, but I cant do this. You should have let me go." You said before jumping down the apartment terrace. "Nooooooo!!!!" Harrison shouted loudly but it was too late. You were gone forever. Harrison stare at your dead body from the terrace grill while his cheek streak his cheeks and he kept crying.

A/n: this is for the #jaanedemujhe contest. Hope you all love this. And the song above is their song. Listen to it and enjoy!!!!