Party but i am an introvert

You were hell of an introvert and never went to a party. But you had three extrovert friends. Harrison, tom and lily. They always tried take you out to enjoy but you always cancel the plans because you were too shy do anything. Party were not your things. You always hated parties but lily had something else stored for you.

Your PoV:

"NOOOO I AM NOT WEARING THAT!!" I exclaimed. "Yes mis you are wearing this." Lily said shoving the dress in my hands. "But i dont like parties and you know it." I said trying to find a loop hole. "Nope. You dont have a choice. You are coming." She said basically pushed me in the bathroom and locked the door. "Lily open the door goddamnit. I dont want to go to that party. It is for all jocks and cheerleaders and beside i know no one." I banged on the door. "I dont want to hear anything. Just change it." She exclaimed. I sighed knowing there is no way out. I wore the out fit she gave to me.

I groaned when i saw it is two piece dress

I groaned when i saw it is two piece dress. "Liliy i dont want to wear this." I complained. "Nope. You are wearing that." She said and opened the door and dragged me out for make up. "Why am i being dolled up?" I asked her. "Because you look goddess when you are dolled up. Lets show your goddess beauty to people." Lily said started to work on my face. After 2 hour of work on my face it was done.

"Lily what the fuck!!!! I am not going anywhere like this

"Lily what the fuck!!!! I am not going anywhere like this. Nope na never." I said shaking my head. "Nah i am not letting you take off again." Lily said and brought something. "I am not wearing that. I dont want to. Please." I begged lily who just shook her head.

"Oh c'mon wear it

"Oh c'mon wear it. It is just Halloween party and all are dressing so why not you?" Lily asked me. "I look like stripper." I said looking at my reflection. "Nah you look more like a goth." Lily said and i sighed and wore those boots. We then walked down with me struggling. Lily went and open the door and we walked upto her car. Yes you guessed correct. Lily is a goth. She likes everything dark. "LILY WHAT DID YOU TO MY INNOCENT FRIEND!!!!!!" I heard harrison shouting when we reached the party. "A little makeover." Lily said with a shrug. "A LITTLE, A LITTLE. SHE IS LOOKING LIKE FREAKING GODESS OF BEAUTY AND ALL GUYS WILL BE DROOLING AT HER AND I DONT WANT THAT. BRING MY INNOCENT FRIEND BACK!!" He exclaimed again and tom was practically snickering. I blushed because he liked me in my old version not this new one. "Chill osterfield. She will be back to her normal version tomorrow." Lily said with raising her hand in defence. Harrison rolled his eyes and stood beside me. "Did she made you do this?" He asked me and i nodded my head. He sighed and he glared at a boy who wolf whistled at me. He slipped his hand in mine. "To keep some assholes away." He said to me and i nodded my head blushing like fuck. We walked in party and every one was staring me and I didn't like that a bit. Harrison sensed my uncomfortableness removed his jacket that he wore and drapped over my shoulder. "Want to leave this party?" He asked me. I shook my head. "I dint want to be buzzer. I can make it." I said to him giving him a smile. I swear he blushed. Tom always said he liked me but i never i believed him. I always had perfect body and i love myself the way it is. But being a nerd and introvert you didnt had many friends. But thanks to god i also dont have a bully. All compliments on how beautiful i am. Right now i was sitting on couch beside harrison who still had my hand. He was making sure nobody made a move on me. I regret wearing this dress, make up and heels. But harrison's jacket help a lot. Harrison and i caught each other staring at each other. I blushed and i looked away. He always flirted.... Actually we both flirted with each other shamelessly. I dont know how i get guts to flirt with him but i do. The party was on full swing. I was handed a juice glass by a girl. She winked at me and i made a weird face. I hesitated to drink it. But i dont want to look like a grump pup. I took a sip and made sour face. "What the heck it is!!! It is not orange juices." I said and kept it aside. "They mixed alcohol with your juice but looks like you had a big sip of it. I came to warn you but now it is no use." Lily said and sat beside me. I rolled my eyes. I cant even a normal juice here. But something was wrong with my juice. I was feeling giddy and it was like i consumed heavy amount of alcohol. I was giggling leaning up to harrison who was alarmed to my behaviour. He shouted at the person who intoxicated my drink. "Harrrisonnnnn." I slurred and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Y/n?" He asked me. "Why do you not like me?" I said and frowned. "What are you saying y/n?" Harrison asked me. "I love you harrison. But i am just a nerd who got lucky for befriending a football champion." I said with a frown yet again. He chuckled. "I like you too y/n. But we are not having this talk when you are intoxicated, let me get you home." He said and i frowned but walked beside him slurring. He got me in the car and drove me to my home. "I ammm homeeeee." I exclaimed when i walked in my room. Harrison chuckled. He took me in my room. "Go to sleep. I will be in your guest room if you need anything." He said and chuckled because as soon i laid on my bed i drifted to sleep.

A/n: i am mad and that is for sure. I am writing rubbish and this is one of the example. Woah fatima handle your brain and mood swings. *walks out of the door humming her favourite song.*