Wisdom tooth removal

A/n: this is just a short fluffy story about wisdom tooth removed.

You were 22 year old adult but when it comes to injection you are like a 2 year old child. And now was the time where you have to remove the wisdom tooth because it was creating a mess for you. Harrison, your boyfriend of 2 years was gonna accompany you. You were nervous wreck about your teeth removal. Because that means you will be high on anesthesia. And you dont know what will happen. So here goes nothing.

Your PoV:~

"Y/n, come on we will be late for our appointment." Harrison said for like millionth time. "But cant i just take meds. It will be alright." I argued back. "Oh come on dont act like a 2 year old girl." Haz said and lifted me from the couch. "But harri-" i was cut if by him. "Nuh huh. No if no but. Now before we get late, lets go." Harrison said making me groan in annoyance. I sighed and accepted my defeat. I walked behind him to his car. I sat in shotgun seat sulking of what will happen. "It is just a teeth removal y/n not a war." Harrison said with an amused expression. "For me its a war." I muttered mostly to myself. "Oh come on don't be negative. Be positive." Harrison said as he started his car and drove to the dentist from whom i am gonna get my teeth removed.

We reached the dental clinic and we got out of the car and headed inside. We were called inside by doctor. Here goes nothung.

After teeth removal, i was high. Fucked up high. "I cannd feeew mmyyy jaooo." I complained and i was sure i was high on anesthesia. Harrison helped me on a wheel chair because i was not in power to walk. "Hawwwisonn my jaooo iw miwwing!!" I exclaimed being high. Harrison chuckled. "Love, it is just anesthesia. You will be alright. "Buww whewwe iw my jaooo!!!!" I exclaimeddd loudly. "It is where it should be y/n. It is just numb." Harrison said me patiently. "Youu knoww you lookk mowe like my cyush. Hawwison oysterfiedddddd!!!" I exclaimed snd look at him. "Oh i look like harrison osterfield?" He played along. "Yeaaa. Hawwison oserfied iww mowt famow celebwity in wold." I exaggerated my words. "Oh so i am not handsome?" Harrison fake pouted. "Oh hawwison, you loookkk like hawwwison oserfeld." I said and tried to pinch his cheeks as he walked beside me and a nurse was pushing my chair.

Haz's PoV:~

Y/n and that also high one is always fun. She was blabbering on and on. "You knoww hawww. I wike you." She said and i laughed because she made unknowingly the pun. "Awww, i wike you yoo." I said back to her. Her face lit up like christmas has come earlier. "I kneeww iiiii!!! I loee youuuuuuu hawwwisonnn.!!!!" She exclaimed and we reached the car. I helped her in the car. She was blabbering on and on. I just chuckled before getting in the car. "I wannnn ieee cweaaammmm!!!" She exclaimed. I dont know how but I understand what she wants. Her mouth contain gauge bandage around her jaw. "Alright, lets buy you ice cream." I said and started the car. She was sitting with wide eyes. "Iww thiw caee govva fwyy??" She asked me cinfused. I laughed and i shook my heads. "No, cars dont fly." I said to her. "Owwww!!!!" She said and looked like realisation hit her hard. "Sweeee, hawwison, thae iw a dowww!!!" She exclaimed as she saw an owner taking her dog for the walk. "You know we also have a dog." Imsaid to her and took a turn. "Reawwyyy!!!!" She exclaimed and cheered. "Yeah, he is called minty. Remember?" I asked amused. "Oh yeaaa, monwwwwww. I canw waiww wo cuswle." She said dreamily and rested her head against the window. "Yeah, he would be glad to cuddle you." I said with a chuckle. I started the radio to listen the music. And then came 'a million dreams.'. A big grin crossed y/n's face. She looked cute when she grinned like a child. She started to sing, well actually scream the lyrics making me laugh. "That was good." I said to y/n when the song was over. "I wanw wo meew zendaya." Spy/n said and a pout took place on her lips. I was discreetly recording the moments which i found funny. "Oh but you know zendaya already!!" I exclaimed and the whole moment was being recorded in my phone. She gasped. "I know zendaya??!!!" She exclaimed a little loudly. "Yeah, you are best friend with her." I said with an amused grin. "Why donw i know thaw!!!!!" She exclaimed and pouted like a child. "Because you are high on anesthesia." I said simply shrugging. "Owwww!!!" She said with a deep thought. "Whaw iw high? Is iw like buliwing high?"  She asked me and that was last stroke for me getting in laughter. I quickly parked the car and was trying my best to not to laugh. Y/n first was confused but then accompanied me in laughing. "This is the best day ever!!" I exclaimed and laughed.

"Iw thaw a cow?" Y/n asked me pointing a dog. "Y/n that is a dog, not a cow." I said and her face an o look. Today was seriously something else.

A/n: wisdom tooth can be pain in the arse. I have two wisdom coming out right now. They fucking gave me a horrible pain in my jaw. Lets just pary that i dont have to get that teeth removed.
*walks out of the room with a football because she miss playing football.*