Dancing waltz in middle of club dance floor

A/n: Helllllloooooooooo everyone. A quicker questionnnnn. Favourite cartoon? Mine is tom and jerry and the ultimate spiderman. They are my two favourite shows of my life. I still watch this two cartoons. I still have my first spiderman action figure and tom and jerry toys.

You were at the club alone as your best friend was sick. You always love to go out to roam. As it was weekend everybody was hitting the clubs. You were never the one to drink but you wanted to change it a little.

Your PoV:~

I was getting ready to go to club. As i wanted to go out once to enjoy myself.

I opted for natural make up with winged eyeliner and red lips

I opted for natural make up with winged eyeliner and red lips. I wore my knee high boots. "Enjoy out alright." My friend said to me from the bed. "Are you sure you want me to go out?" I asked her. She sneezed and nodded her head. "I dont want to ruin your weekend plans for you." She said and coughed. "You know i still can cancel the plans." I said to her and paid attention to her. She shook her head. "Just go out and enjoy yourself." She said to me. I hesitated first but then nodded my head. I said bye to her and went out to get a cab. I rarely drive when i go to club.

I reached the club where me and my friend usually hang out. It was pretty crowded today. It is never this full. I shrug my shoulder and went towards it entrance. I showed my id to the bouncer and he let me in. He was also a friend of mine. "Thanks james. And you are invited to my party which is two weeks later." I said to him. "Sure why not." He said and i smiled and enter the club. I straight away went to bar because i was not interested in dancing. I just wanted to see dancing wasted. "Hey mark. Can you get me usual?" I asked bar tender. "Yeah. But what is use of you coming to club if you just want to have some non alcoholic drink?" He asked me. "Ya know i don't want to risk it." I said to him. Then suddenly a weird man came to me. "Hey hotty, how are ya?" He flirted with me. I raised my brow. "Do i know you?" I asked him. "Nah but it don't matter, we can know each other." He said and i backed away. Mark was not there as he went back to get my drink. I felt a hand on waist and i swear i was going to jump. "Don't jump. I am just trying to help you." I heard a whispering voice from my left ear.. I didn't jump as he told me. "Hey darling. And gentleman what are trying to do here." The man who was holding me said to the weird guy. "Just trying to talk to this girl." He scoffed. "You don't hit on girlfriend. Sorry." The man said to him. The weird man scoffed again and went away. I turned around and my eyes meet the most beautiful blue eyes i have ever saw. "Thank you so much, gentleman. I owe you." I said to him smiling greatfully. "You don't owe me anything. I was helping a girl in need." He said and then sat on the bar stool and i sat the stool beside him. "So what is your name?" I asked and mark came with my drink. "Thanks mark." I thanked the bar tender. "Oh my name is harrison osterfield. And what your name?" He asked me. "Y/n y/l/n." I said to him. "Pretty cool name. And i take you as no alcohol drinker." He said and pointed the glass in my hand. "Yes. I dint drink alcohol usually." I said to him. "So i am going to break your tradition." He said and i laughed. "Alright. Lets see what happens." I said to him and he said mark to bring shots. Mark raised his brow at me. I just laughed and nodded my head. He brought shots. "So on count of three we gulped this shot down." He said to me. "Alright. One two three." I said and we both gulped down the shot it seriously tasted sour. My throat burned. "I hate it already." I said while i made the face. "I can say the way you drink it." Harrison laughed. "I am not doing it." I said to him. "Ok. I am also not doing it because i dont wanna get drunk." He said and i paid for my drink to mark. Suddenly a sing started to play. It was 'the way i are by bebe rexha ft. Lil wayne.'. My face broke in big smile. "I take it as your favourite song." Harrison said. "Yep but it is on 10 number in my list." I said to him. "Wanna dance with, m'lady?" Harrison asked me with head bowed. I laughed at that. "Why not fine gentleman." I said to him and accepted his hand. He took me in the middle of dancing floor and we started to waltz in middle of dancing floor. "We are literally waltzing in middle of club dance floor." I said while laughing. "I love to be unique." He said to me.