Home

A/n: I AM HAPPYYYYYYYY GUYSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! I won second prize in debate competition. You can ask me anything and i will answer. Till then enjoyyhhhhhy.

You were a resident of syria. But your home was destroyed infront of you. You were a refugee. But you manage to escape that living hell. When you reach a place where you thought you were safe, you were sent to britain. You were a 19 year old girl. When you reach Britain a Family decided to adopted you. That family was none other than holland family. You were crying happy tears when informed this. Because you lost your family in syria. You became most famous singer of the world after short time. Today's case was different.

Your PoV:~

I was in my room getting ready for my performance.

There was a knock on my door

There was a knock on my door. I opened to see harrison and tom discussing. "Oh ready. They want you." Tom said with a smile. I was tributing to refugees of syria and palestine. I took a deep breath. "Don't worry you will do good. I know it." Harrison said to me in a soothing voice. "Thanks." I said and smiled and went to stage.

During the show

"Hello guys." I said in mic. I got back huge response. "Here i y/n holland standing here to tribute the refugees of syria and palestine. The people living there are living in fear that they will die or they will loose someone loved. I myself is a refugee of syria. Why are the people of syria are suffering these much? Are they not human? Every day people are dying there. Every day a child is loosing a parent. Every day a parent is losing his or her child. Why? Do they don't have right to live like us? Are they not human enough to live? This is for you. And i am covering be e rexha's song. Home." I said and started to sing.

Home
A place where I can go
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home
Home
A place where I can go
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home
Someone take me

Look, I didn't power through the struggle
Just to let a little trouble, knock me out of my position
And interrupt the vision
After everything I witnessed, after all of these decisions
All these miles, feet, inches
They can't add up to the distance
That I have been through, just to get to
A place where even if there's no closure, I'm still safe
I still ache from trying to keep pace
Somebody give me a sign, I'm starting to lose faith

Now tell me: how did all my dreams turn to nightmares?
How did I lose it when I was right there?
Now I'm so far that it feels like it's all gone to pieces
Tell me why the world never fights fair
I'm trying to find

Home
A place where I can go
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home
Home
A place where I can go
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home
It's been a long time coming
Someone take me

Home, ho-o-o-o-me
Home, home
Someone take me
Home, ho-o-o-o-me
Home, home

Look, I've been through so much pain
And it's hard to maintain, any smile on my face
'Cause there's madness on my brain
So I gotta make it back, but my home ain't on the map
Gotta follow what I'm feeling to discover where it's at
I need the (memory)
In case this fate is forever, just to be sure these last days are better
And if I have any (enemies)
To give me the strength to look the devil in the face and make it home safe

Now tell me: how did all my dreams turn to nightmares?
How did I lose it when I was right there?
Now I'm so far that it feels like it's all gone to pieces
Tell me why the world never fights fair
I'm trying to find

Home
A place where I can go
To take this off my shoulders
Someone take me home
Someone take me

I found no cure for the loneliness
I found no cure for the sickness
Nothing here feels like home
Crowded streets, but I'm all alone
I found no cure for the loneliness
I found no cure for the sickness
Nothing here feels like home
Crowded streets, but I'm all alone

Someone take me
Home, ho-o-o-o-me
Take me home
Home, home (take me home)
Someone take me
Home, ho-o-o-o-me (someone, someone)
Nothing here feels like home
Home, home
Someone take me

At the end i was in tears because this song defined my situation. "I lost my home 3 years back. I got a new family but my own family died infront of me. This is what it feels like to loose a family member infront of you. It breaks your heart. At that time death was looming over my head but i manage to escape that but there still people who live in a fear that they will not able to see next day. So only one thing. Stop war. You are gaining nothing by killing those innocent lives. Have mercy on them." I said and i just rushed out of it. I think tom and harrison sensed what is going to happen because they tried to stop me but i reached my vanity room and shut it behind and let out heart wrenching sob because i am missing my family who were killed i front of me mercilessly. I was crying less and was screaming loudly. "Y/n open the door please. Let me in. Please." Harrison said across the door. I let out another sob. "Please y/n. For me open. Please." Harrison said again and i stood up shakily and opened the door. Harrison immediately hugged me when the door opened. I cried my heart out. "Shhhh. Don't cry. Your family will be proud of you love. Don't cry and make them upset." Harrison said to me. This is the life of Syrian people. What are their life. Just living in a fear of not seeing next day. Why are their life like this. Their children are suffering more. We live in most peaceful environment but they live with the bullet sounds and bomb blast sound. Do they deserve that life? No. We should stand up for them. Let them live.

A/n: i wanted to write on this topic from so long. What is really life of those children. They just see everyone die. They have seen so many things that we as small have not seen. So if stop war. And let those children and adults live in peace. *walks out of the door crying because the life of Syrian is worst.*